Burst leaderboard ad

Lisa_(Artist), Lucy

Lisa_(Artist) Lucy (50x50, 4.1KB)

ok goes abit fast but if I change it it'll prolly goes to slow.
    Do we have any of these yet?

LisaCat89 4 years ago.

D'awwww, it's cute. x3
    I think the animation is fine.

Anonymous #1 4 years ago.

Shoot, above comment is by Ved

Anonymous #2 4 years ago.

I love how the preview looks super retarded xD

LisaCat89 4 years ago.

Haha! Adorable indeed. =3

-Aubi

Anonymous #3 4 years ago.

IT'S A LICKY!!!

Grubey 4 years ago.

theres a Mike one too, i just cant find it =D

Anonymous #4 4 years ago.

sluuuuuuurp

Rawrdinosaur uses a mike one of these as his avatar. that's one of these things you just can't stop looking at, isn't it?

Migrant 4 years ago.

Abbey, Lucy, Mike, Toastyjester_(Artist)

Abbey Lucy Mike Toastyjester_(Artist) (600x721, 672.6KB)

Love it!

Sandz890 4 years ago.

Haha this actually made me legit laugh in real life.
    Excellent Toasty, EXCELLENT.

Carmen 4 years ago.

Id hit it...

Anonymous #5 4 years ago.

lol where did u get this idea from?

Riff2580 4 years ago.

I thought of it when I was sitting around before school. I was thinking about the hermit crab my Anatomy Teacher keeps and then I thought of BCB and was like "Sandy rhymes with Candy"

Then this happened.

ToastyJester 4 years ago.

I'd read it.

Hoheh 4 years ago.

Darn I thought I could exit before it posted >.< (is anon 1)

KuroKan 4 years ago.

Seeschutzstaffel ?

Anonymous #6 4 years ago.

i WOULD SO READ THIS!!!! i LIVE FOR THIS STUFF!!!! XD ~ Shmeba

Shmeba 4 years ago.

Yeah i'd read it.

Blazer_(Artist), MikexLucy

Blazer_(Artist) MikexLucy (640x480, 69.5KB)

Just something I wish to happen 8-)

Blazer 4 years ago.

Maybe it will No one knows except for a few people

Grubey 4 years ago.

Awww ;3

Andresm 4 years ago.

awesome picture, but puffy tail demands more puff

Anonymous #7 4 years ago.

Will never happen~

Nice drawing though.

Anonymous #8 4 years ago.

I like this. <3

RachelVang 4 years ago.

Very nice, Blazer, I love the rounded style.

Migrant 4 years ago.

awwww :) very cute
    and yes this will happen! *in denial*

QuestionableKitty 4 years ago.

It might not happen, but as I stated before "I wish for this to happen" ;_;

Blazer 4 years ago.

costume, JoshA_(Artist), Lucy

JoshA_(Artist) Lucy costume (362x716, 408.7KB)

Looks cute. =3

SkylineFaux 4 years ago.

cute...

Anonymous #9 4 years ago.

EPIC DRAWING DUDE!

Anonymous #10 4 years ago.

*Clapping*

phyrebat 4 years ago.

*Insert giant thumb here*

Susanna 4 years ago.

Yeah, so basically this is amazing.
    Although it DOES kinda look like her right boob is hanging out...
    YMMV on whether this is necessary a negative thing.

Lord_Tristan 4 years ago.

@Lord_Tristan
    It's pretty accurate. The comic has both her boobs hanging out.

SkylineFaux 4 years ago.

Ah, brings back memories...
    Really cool art, yes.

Vinsionary 4 years ago.

HOT

RickAstley 4 years ago.

Hoheh 4 years ago.

Hair_Lucy, ZorZhen_(Artist)

Hair_Lucy ZorZhen_(Artist) (598x918, 74.4KB)

woo, colored the sketch!
    it doesn't look too good, but I suck in MSPaint anyways so...

ZorZhen 4 years ago.

Looks fine

Grubey 4 years ago.

I don't know whether it's the eyes or what, but this suddenly made me think of Faith from Mirror's Edge.

Now there's a crossover...

Yappy 4 years ago.

Rucy-chan

Hoheh 4 years ago.

JPEspinoza_(Artist), Liam

JPEspinoza_(Artist) Liam (1248x576, 81.2KB)

"I don't wanna be buried, in a pet semetary
    I don't want to live my life again"

ramones - pet semetary

JPespinoza 4 years ago.

Great song, and better artwork. You're one of my faves on here.

Anonymous #11 4 years ago.

Agreed. Also, CEMETERY•

Anonymous #12 4 years ago.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
    While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
    `'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
    Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
    And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
    Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
    From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
    For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
    Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
    Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
    So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
    `'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
    Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
    This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
    `Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
    But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
    And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
    That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
    Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
    Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
    But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
    And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
    This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
    Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
    Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
    `Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
    Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
    Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
    'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
    In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.
    Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
    But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
    Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
    Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
    By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
    `Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
    Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
    Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
    Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
    For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
    Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
    Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
    With such name as `Nevermore.'

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
    That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
    Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -
    Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -
    On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
    Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
    `Doubtless,' said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,
    Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disaster
    Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore -
    Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
    Of "Never-nevermore."'

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
    Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;
    Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
    Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -
    What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
    Meant in croaking `Nevermore.'

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
    To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
    This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
    On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,
    But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,
    She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
    Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.
    `Wretch,' I cried, `thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he has sent thee
    Respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!
    Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
    Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
    Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -
    On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -
    Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
    By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore -
    Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
    It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
    Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels named Lenore?'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
    `Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
    Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
    Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
    Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
    On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
    And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
    And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Anonymous #13 4 years ago.

^ Edgar Allen Poe

The Raven

Anonymous #14 4 years ago.

Grammar nazi: Its Cemetery... with a C not a S... B.T.W nice art work.

Anonymous #15 4 years ago.

Damn it internet kids, the spelling is important.

rocketpony 4 years ago.

@Anonymous #5

The original song is titled Pet Sematary,
    There is except a song a film called like that,
    since it is about creepy devil children, I'm sure they didn't knew how to spell CEMETERY, it was SEMATARY.

Anonymous #16 4 years ago.

edit, Jasmine, Jhawknh_(Artist), McCain, Mike, Paulo, Sue

Jasmine Jhawknh_(Artist) McCain Mike Paulo Sue edit (800x1136, 327.9KB)

I think she's just into Twilight for the EdwardxJacob in there.

Baeleox 4 years ago.

lulz

Hoheh 4 years ago.

lol twilight

Hoheh 4 years ago.

Haahahahaaha... I hate Twilight

Anonymous #17 4 years ago.

twilight is paramount to epic fails

the twilight ZONE, on the other hand...

IdiotMan 4 years ago.

@Idiotman of course the twilight ZONE is better than twilight. EVERYTHING is better than twilight, even the BP Oil Spill. :p

Ahroo 4 years ago.

The deaths of tons of stuff is not better than Twilight. :(

Hoheh 4 years ago.

Comment ID #19076

DIZ EDIT FAILZ CUZ SUE SED DAT SHE HAD TWILIGHT BUT IT KINDA SUCKED IN DA HALLOWEEN ARC HAR HAR HAR! *Snorts up crushed BCB candy and goes back to creating fan characters*

Anonymous #18 4 years ago.

in twilight there aint any vampires.

only bloodsucking sparkle fairies.

-Ahglas Dawnwing

Anonymous #19 4 years ago.

actully I like the twilight books thery're pretty good novels,(I know this cause i'm a hardcore novel addictie) but thoose freaking twilght movies pretty much screwed them.... ._. ~ Shmeba

Anonymous #20 4 years ago.

Hair_Lucy, ZorZhen_(Artist)

Hair_Lucy ZorZhen_(Artist) (634x940, 82.8KB)

ok, sorry for the bad quality, I took a picture with my phone (I don't have a scanner)

ZorZhen 4 years ago.

True it is grainy but it still ain't too bad

Grubey 4 years ago.

Abbey, Draixen_(Artist)

Abbey Draixen_(Artist) (253x408, 49.5KB)

Started out as just the head. The body was added later.
    URGH! PROPORTIONS! Furious Abbey

Draixen 4 years ago.

eh, proportions are hard,just keep trying! other than that pretty good! *THUMBS UP!!!!!* ;)

Anonymous #21 4 years ago.

Thanks anon

Draixen 4 years ago.

Gabriel_Kaxbe_(Artist), Mike, Paulo

Gabriel_Kaxbe_(Artist) Mike Paulo (1431x1384, 247.7KB)

mikes experiences with sandy maybe?????

Anonymous #22 4 years ago.