Burst leaderboard ad

Image

Candybooru image #1946, tagged with Lily_(Artist) Paulo PauloxTess Roger RogerxTess Tess comic

Comments

Comment ID #8814

(Claps) That was awesome. Very good job!

King 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8816

-wow-

SpaceMouse 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8820

:O :D How wonderful :D

rocketpony 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8822

I love it :D

sammyboyzz 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8823

I can't believe you guys haven't read this yet.

Gabriel_Kaxbe 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8825

I've read this five times

Susanna 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8829

Nice

David_Ideas_Inc 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8833

wow, great story C:

happehface 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8834

I've read it several times as well.
Lily is such an incredible, amazing artist. I am constantly in awe of how she draws characters and expresses things through pictures/comics.
This comic is the only time I've ever really liked Tess.

Carmen 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8837

Woah, you blew my mind

Sonata 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8843

Great job~

EtherSaga 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8848

Oh yes! I saw this before but I only found a few pages on random pages and I couldn't find 'em in order.
But now that I have, I love it~ Roger was a jerk D:

RachelVang 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8883

I've caught bits and pieces of this it's nice all in one place.

waffle_gear 4 years ago.

Comment ID #8939

*Stands and claps with a single tear welling up in my eye*

Moddy 4 years ago.

Comment ID #9022

Good Lord I wish I could draw like that. Bravo, Lisa.

~Elliot

Anonymous #1 4 years ago.

Comment ID #9244

Elliot: It's Lily, not Lisa.

Taeshi 4 years ago.

Comment ID #9518

i LOVE this.. ;-;

cats4ever98 4 years ago.

Comment ID #10619

99.9% of fan creations suck at life. This comic is part of the other 0.1%. Congrats.

Anonymous #2 4 years ago.

Comment ID #11050

i love the 4th to the last panel! best page ever! :3 lol

cats4ever98 4 years ago.

Comment ID #14259

is this canon in BCB coming from tess creator?

Anonymous #3 4 years ago.

Comment ID #16379

wonderful...
amazing,..
beautiful...
all the marvelous words i can say.....

Anonymous #4 4 years ago.

Comment ID #19227

Intriguing to say the least

Grubey

Anonymous #5 4 years ago.

Comment ID #21670

so this is tess's backround. it explains ALOT

Anonymous #6 3 years ago.

Comment ID #21861

Retarded? I have hair like that =[

Anonymous #7 3 years ago.

Comment ID #22707

OH MY ****ING GOD this is amazing i hope taeshi has it go this way in canon :)

~Elliot the n00b

Anonymous #8 3 years ago.

Comment ID #22708

oh, i forgot to mention, i could totally imagine "puppet" by thousand foot kruch playing through this.

~Elliot the n00b

Anonymous #9 3 years ago.

Comment ID #22739

ooo that is so cool :) haha at least here people dont think of me as a bitch bcuz i agreed tess was cool!! ☺

Anonymous #10 3 years ago.

Comment ID #23182

So THAT'S what happened!
The comic makes a bit more sense now.
- GoodBurger

Anonymous #11 3 years ago.

Comment ID #25391

That was truely amazing, I love your story telling tactics.

Anonymous #12 3 years ago.

Comment ID #48541

need more color

ThiefDSaara 2 years ago.

Comment ID #57519

wow..... how come i never seen this, ugh, this is amazing!!!!

kiki 1 year ago.