What made you smile today?
Here is my page =D
Also, I got a job at a neat sandwich shop called "which wich"! It's within walking distance of my house and I start tomorrow!!
- 31 January 2012 - 10:02 PM
I also unlocked the National Pokedex immediately following my rampage through the Elite 4 in Diamond. I know it's just a dumb game, but I can't help but feel proud of myself.
- 31 January 2012 - 10:38 PM
- 31 January 2012 - 10:49 PM
- 31 January 2012 - 11:10 PM
- 01 February 2012 - 01:30 AM
wait, I still have history to do. Now I'm sad.
- 01 February 2012 - 03:02 AM
That was a great movie for me.
- 01 February 2012 - 04:33 AM
I treated myself to two early birthday presents, a brand new DS Lite Cobalt (like my mom's, so she can actually play hers now) and a brand spanking new copy of Pokemon SoulSilver. For fun, my mom decided to buy herself Pokemon HeartGold, so when they arrive either Friday or next week we'll have 3 of the 5 Generation IV games. This was only achievable due to an increase in both of our Disability Payments.
Also, when Thursday comes around we'll be grabbing our 1099's and sending out our property tax credit. Which means, by the end of the month, we're gonna have an extra 666 dollars (well, it is tax money).
So yeah, quite a few things made me smile today, and I'll probably keep smiling as the month goes on.
- 01 February 2012 - 06:06 PM
I'm rather glad that I am perceived as older than I actually am.
Also, I got an A for the semester in my graphic design class even though the Teacher is known as a somewhat harsh grader. Can't help but be a bit proud.
This post has been edited by Boringamus: 01 February 2012 - 08:08 PM
- 01 February 2012 - 08:08 PM
- 02 February 2012 - 10:36 PM
- 02 February 2012 - 11:36 PM
Also remembered I have a date tomorrow
- 03 February 2012 - 06:28 AM
- 03 February 2012 - 09:35 AM
Reason: #87 Of why I do not give hugs
I do not even anymore, Too tired to care anymore..
- 04 February 2012 - 12:44 AM
- 04 February 2012 - 09:54 PM
- 05 February 2012 - 03:11 AM
This post has been edited by Boringamus: 05 February 2012 - 03:12 AM
- 05 February 2012 - 03:11 AM
It's alright. I forgive you this time, man-child.
- 05 February 2012 - 07:31 AM
- 05 February 2012 - 07:42 AM
More specifically, a quote of hers from earlier; "Dang it! I can't drive this! It's too digital!"
The quote happens to be from when we were about to head out for a movie, but she had to change vehicles to one she doesn't drive often.
- 05 February 2012 - 08:52 AM
- 05 February 2012 - 09:08 AM
- 05 February 2012 - 09:09 AM
- 05 February 2012 - 09:17 AM
- 05 February 2012 - 08:22 PM
It made me smile that I can pretty much save anyone if I can try. I don't want to be a hero, but I do want to save my family and my friends.
- 05 February 2012 - 08:28 PM
- 05 February 2012 - 10:48 PM
- 05 February 2012 - 11:01 PM
This post has been edited by Boringamus: 06 February 2012 - 12:25 AM
- 06 February 2012 - 12:22 AM
No If you are on the property of mine I have the right to kill you if you are threatening the love ones or pets to the owner of the land.
He was and now he is in jail getting rape.
- 06 February 2012 - 01:02 AM
I think Superjail! is awesome too. : P
There's a chance I'll get a job with the CBC. Awesomeness! : D
- 06 February 2012 - 01:04 AM
Hahahahaha, Oh God. In all seriousness, and I'm not assuming anything here, nobody on this forum gives a flying fuck if you're gay or not. So there is really no need to put that on your profile. -Captain Bacon Man
God Thank you Captain Bacon man
I salute you in BACON!
- 06 February 2012 - 01:53 AM
- 06 February 2012 - 02:03 AM
dotdotdot: wb russ
Russisch: MLK day
Jerk: Father's Day.
Russisch: Oh god....
- 06 February 2012 - 04:29 AM
She took her electric wheelchair down to Family Dollar, which is about a 15 minute walk away. Well, a guy at the Chinese Food restaurant next door apparently parked his expensive car ON the sidewalk, blocking the handicap ramp and a fire hydrant. My mom lost control of the wheelchair coming up the ramp and hit his car, knocking out a light. Dude was PISSED. He threatened to assault my mom and called the police.... who ticketed him for parking too close to a fire hydrant, blocking a handicapped ramp, driving a motor vehicle without insurance and driving on a suspended license.
How the hell he thought that would work out well for him I don't know, but it was funny as hell.
Edit: I forgot to mention they towed his car. Nice move, bonehead.
This post has been edited by Carcharocles: 06 February 2012 - 09:38 PM
- 06 February 2012 - 08:19 PM