What made you smile today?
- 06 February 2012 - 10:48 PM
- 08 February 2012 - 06:16 PM
- 09 February 2012 - 01:32 AM
- 09 February 2012 - 06:49 AM
- 11 February 2012 - 12:29 AM
- 12 February 2012 - 12:53 PM
- 12 February 2012 - 01:34 PM
I've heard Gurren Lagaan is great and my friends keep telling me to watch it. I also really want to watch Spice and Wolf. I've been collecting the manga and I'm really enjoying it.
There are a few anime that I absolutely recommend:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Yu Yu Hakusho
If I were to choose one among them to watch first, it would have to be ToraDora.
- 12 February 2012 - 10:19 PM
Realizing I fucked up this post brought a smile to my face. But yeah, watching this show is always a plus.
Also finding out that pizza we ordered yesterday will be refunded (money-wise) due to a communication FUBAR.
This post has been edited by Carcharocles: 12 February 2012 - 11:40 PM
- 12 February 2012 - 10:53 PM
And that im gonna have honors in high school (Math and science)
- 12 February 2012 - 11:57 PM
Well I can certainly see why not English.
- 13 February 2012 - 12:01 AM
Eh i just don't like taking my time on here.
- 13 February 2012 - 12:03 AM
- 13 February 2012 - 03:20 PM
(although, i felt a bit bad for not having a gift for her,
which is why im giving her a bigger gift for her tomorrow)
- 14 February 2012 - 10:31 PM
Even though it was more like yesterday but it's only been today for half an hour bluhbluhbluh
- 14 February 2012 - 10:33 PM
- Girl told me she liked me, then turned around and ran off. Odd but I enjoy it.
- Mass Effect 3 Demo~
- Cave Story
- Dodged death again in class~
Also this :
This post has been edited by iRussisch: 15 February 2012 - 11:32 PM
- 15 February 2012 - 11:29 PM
On the last day of January, I ordered DS Lite, Pokemon HeartGold (for my mom) and Pokemon SoulSilver (for me). They were all shipped by February 2. The DS arrived quickly and without issue. A substitute carrier didn't even try to deliver HeartGold and tried to get me to come to the post office, but the main postman called him out on it, and I had it the next day. SoulSilver, however, never showed up. After waiting patiently under the assumption that it just got delayed, I was finished with it today. I called the post office: there was a good in shipping, and it's just been endlessly looping through a post office in Hazelwood. The postmaster suggested I complain to my card company. I had even dialed them to do so, but hell, I wanted a better resolution. So I called Amazon customer service. They immediately called the post office and within minutes they had decided the package was lost in transit and offered to refund the money (they were sold out of the game). But they didn't think simply repaying my 38.19 was enough. They told me they were going to issue a 50 dollar gift card as a token of apology.
So I didn't get my game, but the issue was resolved *extremely* easily. Furthermore, I get an extra 50 dollars because they goofed (the issue apparently, was they had posted both the same origin and destination address, which caused the post office robots to just flip out). I may not be rocking SoulSilver, but considering my recent run of bad luck I can't help but smile at how simple and satisfactory the resolution was.
- 15 February 2012 - 11:46 PM
And here I thought I wouldn't smile today. ;;
- 17 February 2012 - 12:41 AM
This post has been edited by Carcharocles: 17 February 2012 - 12:50 AM
- 17 February 2012 - 12:47 AM
This post has been edited by asdf: 17 February 2012 - 02:14 AM
- 17 February 2012 - 02:13 AM
This, because the implications of the grammatical structure implied that they shared an ass. And that gave me a funny image.
I'm not trying to correct you, I just find it funny. xD
- 17 February 2012 - 02:43 AM
- 17 February 2012 - 05:42 AM
This post has been edited by CaptainBaconMan: 17 February 2012 - 05:52 AM
- 17 February 2012 - 05:51 AM
Especially how the people seem to be lacking not only rational thought but also knowledge about their own religion.
That's pretty terrible if you think about it.
- 17 February 2012 - 03:26 PM
- 17 February 2012 - 05:47 PM
- 17 February 2012 - 05:52 PM
Let me guess
- 17 February 2012 - 06:15 PM
(poteroille tajutonta vauhtia säkkipimeässä keskellä yötä... Yhdellä ei ollut kuin kalsarit jalassa kun joutui sinne juoksemaan + kipinä ja poterovuorot eli eipä juurikaan unelle aikaa varattu.)
Suojeluhälytys = taistelukaasu hälytys
- 17 February 2012 - 08:06 PM
ja et voi kieltää ettei ois hilpeetä nukkua kaasunaamareissa!
- 17 February 2012 - 08:23 PM
- 18 February 2012 - 12:05 AM
It will have 25 pieces and 5 flavours! HMM
- 18 February 2012 - 05:43 AM
- 18 February 2012 - 08:26 AM