This place forces personal growth like brain steroids.
In four or five weeks he will be cured.
- 27 November 2010 - 08:37 AM
SUIT, I have found some weird things in the forum, maybe you know of them already I don't know.
- Scrolling through the emotes gets you to the bottom but cuts off Rachel and Chirpy. It's just a thing, not important.
- There doesn't seem to be a limit to editing. Maybe that's intentional?
- 27 November 2010 - 08:44 AM
I'm just surprised there's no rule against posting "tl;dr" and nothing else, if you didn't read it you shouldn't be responding to it, whatever the subject matter :>
- 27 November 2010 - 11:02 AM
That does appear to be the norm in forums like this one; the previous one had the limit because it would be hard/impossible to implement the permanent editing ability.
Although, I am not sure about this so feel free to contradict me. ^_^
- 27 November 2010 - 01:19 PM
- 27 November 2010 - 02:47 PM
- 27 November 2010 - 03:06 PM
I repeat again.
I was about to upload a avatar when I noticed that only the "upload from computer" and the pre-setup options were left.
What happened to the "upload from internet" option?
I got several answers from others (maybe it's broken.) and ways to overcome this problem (use someone elses computer.) (The only computer I have access to BLOCKS google images.) but nothing that definitively tells me what happened.
Can you two tell me what happened?
- 27 November 2010 - 07:32 PM
- 27 November 2010 - 08:07 PM
- 27 November 2010 - 08:22 PM
This board does append the thing where it tells you the post has been edited, so we may keep it as it is.
Jerk, I'll work on that cut-off thing. I did notice that.
TheLightorTheDark, I disabled the remote URL thing, because a lot of people were being tards and just linking to the first thing they found on google images (i.e. something that was not within 200x80). I'm still working on the ability to get the board to reject incorrectly sized avatars.
If you use a Wii, sorry.
- 28 November 2010 - 05:35 AM
Also, is the repeating thing intentional when you click "view all?" Figured I'd ask as long as I was here.
- 28 November 2010 - 06:01 AM
1. why are avatar size limits so strange why cant it be a box or something so peoples avatars dont have to be so long and ugly
2. the cute rule is silly and vague (people have different definitions of cute/ everyones avatar is already ugly as fuck the rule isnt going to stop ugliness)
3. backseat modding should be outlawed ("stop spamming guys come on guys"/ "you better stop doing x before i tell x oh then youll be sorry")
and the edit thing is nice and you cant really abuse it that much
let it stay!!
it should automatically say when someone has edited something though like "last edited by x at time x" though
- 28 November 2010 - 07:04 AM
Agreed with the editing thing. If you do edit an old post, though, it does force you to append the "EDITED BY X AT X" thing, though, right? For me I get the choice but for you plebs it should force the notification? A test would be appreciated.
Also fuck the style for quotes is heavy isn't it. I'll restyle it at some point
- 28 November 2010 - 07:38 AM
edit: ps. is my avatar unpleasant
- 28 November 2010 - 07:41 AM
- 28 November 2010 - 10:18 AM
it does not force it, no.
- 28 November 2010 - 04:02 PM
Any time you're in reply mode, click on "show all" for the emoticons and pick out a character at the top and scroll down. You'll see them at least one more time as you do.
- 28 November 2010 - 04:03 PM
yeah i got that
- 29 November 2010 - 12:12 AM
- 29 November 2010 - 05:56 PM
He can do that anyway but now you see it coming if you use a picture of lucy sucking mike off.
- 29 November 2010 - 06:07 PM
- 30 November 2010 - 02:21 AM
- 30 November 2010 - 05:45 PM
- 01 December 2010 - 01:53 AM
- 01 December 2010 - 02:43 AM
hahahha theyre wonderful
- 01 December 2010 - 04:12 AM
I molested myself last night. I sayed no but I knew I wanted it.
- 03 December 2010 - 12:46 AM
- 03 December 2010 - 02:54 AM
- 03 December 2010 - 04:21 AM
There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.
This error has been cropping up today; I figured I'd drop it here in case you don't know about it, Suit-gun.
EDIT: Huh. I took care of this already, but apparently it can also cause some kind of weird double post. Go figure.
- 05 December 2010 - 06:51 PM
This post has been edited by TheLightorTheDark: 05 December 2010 - 11:21 PM
- 05 December 2010 - 11:14 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 12:46 PM
I'll make a better topic for this tonight.
- 07 December 2010 - 08:18 AM
it says not to post a pic,but something attractive !
- 13 December 2010 - 08:48 PM
- 13 December 2010 - 08:55 PM
- 13 December 2010 - 09:07 PM