If you're a fan, vote dabgunit! BCB is a free country, so vote
- 04 December 2010 - 05:59 AM
This post has been edited by Scotch: 04 December 2010 - 07:18 AM
- 04 December 2010 - 07:18 AM
some of the best and most successful webcomics got a low spot on TWC.
voting id a nice thing to do,but if people don't,its not something to worry 'bout.
- 04 December 2010 - 10:21 AM
Oddguy is correct about it, to be honest if it's high on the TWC list it's basically just free ads for us.. but it really isn't so necessary. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate it, though!
- 04 December 2010 - 10:29 AM
- 04 December 2010 - 06:10 PM
This should help out. It really is somewhat silly, saying to vote and then not providing a link or telling where the vote spot is(I remember I didn't find it until I finally went scouring every square inch of the site eventually.)
Sue X McCain.
- 04 December 2010 - 06:15 PM
What Veronica said is right. It's nice for you guys to vote, you keep us on the TWC front page, but honestly, it's not a huge thing. When Veronica has time to do it again, we might do one big final run for #1 with a page-a-day incentive comic, but overall it's just another ad.
- 05 December 2010 - 03:43 PM
- 05 December 2010 - 04:17 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 05:38 AM
Yeah, guys, Mr. lolwut was kind to ask us to vote,
now things get serious!
Don't let this topic fall to oblivion during this January, let's vote vote vote!
Do whatever you can, put bcb as your browser's default starting page, vote from your home, school, work, whatever (so you can vote more than once each day ^_^ ), pay people to vote, you name it!
Also, not wanting to be obnoxious, Mr. lolwut, would you change this topic title for something (mnemonic and enlightening) related to the topwebcomics contest, at least during this January? I thought about making a new thread, but since this one was here, why not resurrect it? ^_^
For those confused, in January there's this contest from topwebcomics.com that BCB is participating, as you may know if you read the first page of the comic.
The link should be in BCBs front page,
(or in this thread, as been posted)
Even if Taeshi-san doesn't get anything from that (as I have read in this thread), let's show our appreciation for this amazing comic that is BCB! #1!
This post has been edited by Lycan: 29 December 2010 - 02:51 AM
- 29 December 2010 - 02:49 AM
So yeah, I definitely encourage all of you to take a moment each day to vote. And if you have extra internet connections (every different phone using 3G internet counts) or use a computer at work or school, vote there too! If you're smart you should be able to do it 3-4 times a day. It's all within the scope of the rules!
- 29 December 2010 - 04:01 AM
- 29 December 2010 - 04:10 AM
- 29 December 2010 - 02:15 PM
- 29 December 2010 - 04:24 PM
- 29 December 2010 - 04:29 PM
I'll miss the last page of the incentive comic NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- 29 December 2010 - 04:49 PM
- 29 December 2010 - 06:31 PM
- 29 December 2010 - 07:45 PM
- 29 December 2010 - 09:09 PM
- 29 December 2010 - 09:17 PM
Not only is it not cool, but yeah as souppy said the site gets removed. and that would be disastrous.
- 30 December 2010 - 11:41 AM
- 30 December 2010 - 11:47 PM
- 01 January 2011 - 08:33 AM
ready for some voting action, SIR!
- 02 January 2011 - 09:50 PM
Rabbit out of a hat HARHARHARHAR
- 02 January 2011 - 09:55 PM
- 03 January 2011 - 12:05 AM
Because we really need more votes!
Come on BCB, you're the real #1!
P.S. I love that frog.
This post has been edited by ZoeStellan: 03 January 2011 - 07:19 AM
- 03 January 2011 - 07:18 AM
Oh dear, putting "bump" as a caption on a frog picture gives me some rather silly thoughts about transportation and infrastructure. ^_^
- 03 January 2011 - 12:11 PM
This post has been edited by Purin: 03 January 2011 - 02:12 PM
- 03 January 2011 - 01:57 PM
This post has been edited by Treeless Druid: 03 January 2011 - 07:57 PM
- 03 January 2011 - 07:54 PM
- 03 January 2011 - 11:23 PM
- 04 January 2011 - 12:27 AM
- 04 January 2011 - 01:38 AM
- 04 January 2011 - 01:38 AM
Well we know cool people don't vote already, but we need uncool people to know cool people don't vote. Or we could get the hippies on the sight to stop voting and say something about being first just supports the writers capitalist intent idk I just want to make an evil plan so we come in first.
- 04 January 2011 - 01:46 AM
luckily bcb is just like america but in the outback, so do it my commarades
- 04 January 2011 - 02:47 AM
- 04 January 2011 - 12:31 PM
My guess would be that he would show up only with underwear, if they weren't always naked =D
- 04 January 2011 - 02:53 PM