This post has been edited by Meowth: 19 August 2011 - 09:15 AM
You're now thinking about her
Well I guess I regret beginning it then.
- 19 August 2011 - 09:35 AM
- 19 August 2011 - 03:43 PM
- 19 August 2011 - 04:30 PM
They tend to blur together after a while.
- 19 August 2011 - 04:38 PM
They tend to blur together after a while.
The only one you loved.
- 20 August 2011 - 01:59 AM
I already denied a certain him, and helped him get with them, that group of hims, but I'm happy for him. I just set him free from such a cage, and now I'll leave him to fly away, as I guide him.
Perhaps I'll meet another him or her. Hopefully soon.
- 20 August 2011 - 02:21 AM
What I did to them, on the other hand...
- 20 August 2011 - 03:05 AM
even though it now is for having asked in the first place
- 20 August 2011 - 05:01 AM
I've fucked up a lot of things in my life, but that's one I didn't totally screw.
- 20 August 2011 - 06:25 AM
- 20 August 2011 - 07:00 AM
I'm not toothless or homeless
- 20 August 2011 - 07:15 AM
I think her phone number on the back of one of the pics is still working. Feel free to make her day....and mine.
- 20 August 2011 - 07:24 AM
- 20 August 2011 - 07:29 AM
- 20 August 2011 - 07:32 AM
And they said the joke was old. They were right but I don't care.
- 20 August 2011 - 07:36 AM
Hooray for being a newer member whose out of the loop
- 20 August 2011 - 07:37 AM
Don't have regrets. What's done is done. Work for the future; don't live in the past.
- 20 August 2011 - 07:39 AM
Thats a new one
I thought I was the forum's current disappointment?
- 20 August 2011 - 07:47 AM
- 20 August 2011 - 11:04 AM
- 20 August 2011 - 11:07 AM
I rest my case...
This post has been edited by memyselfandi: 20 August 2011 - 11:10 AM
- 20 August 2011 - 11:09 AM
I sense a connection between thy statement and thy sandvich.
- 20 August 2011 - 03:48 PM
This post has been edited by Carcharocles: 20 August 2011 - 07:14 PM
- 20 August 2011 - 07:13 PM
- 20 August 2011 - 08:47 PM
Informative is blue, if you were unaware for some reason
- 20 August 2011 - 08:55 PM
Use your imagination.
- 20 August 2011 - 11:33 PM
- 21 August 2011 - 02:03 AM
On one hand, you can hold lament over a her/him, but you can also enjoy the time you spent with such a her/him...
I do not regret having hers (and one him).
- 21 August 2011 - 02:26 AM
1) I was stupid and 12 years old and made inappropriate jokes.
2) She was a lying, suicidal bitch. We were forcefully separated because she tried to convince me I impregnated her.
3) I tried to have 2 girlfriends at once, her being the first obviously, and she agreed for a month, then broke up with me because she agreed because she didn't really love me.
4) She couldn't keep up with me emotionally. I was in a really bad place, and she god tired of me being down and suicidal and stuff. Also, I stopped liking sex while she simultaneously became a nymphomaniac.
5) We were doing fine, then she broke up with me because we were both too busy to hang out with each other, she thought I didn't believe in valentine's day, and I think she became generally disinterested. This happened the day before I left for a vacation to Nicaragua where I subsequently almost died.
All other potential interests have been...well...shaky. A matter of not having any way to prove trustworthiness to those with difficulty trusting people in general. Also, I have a habit of being a little too forward, which is mostly because I'm not good with the subtleties of romance.
- 21 August 2011 - 02:46 AM
- 21 August 2011 - 06:37 AM
- 21 August 2011 - 01:21 PM
So I decided to think about a few wonderful people instead :3
I'm mostly bothered because of who the two people I thought of first are, though.
In the sense of "Mostly, I am bothered by my thoughts."
- 21 August 2011 - 09:17 PM
It's what keeps me sane in the relationship department. Pretty much the only reason I try anymore, it narrows down the field pretty fast after the first few go by.
- 21 August 2011 - 10:12 PM
This post has been edited by Lux Aeterna: 22 August 2011 - 01:13 AM
- 22 August 2011 - 01:13 AM
1) Was a pretty decent looking girl who liked me but I wasn't interested in.
2) Was a petite multi racial girl with a very nice body who liked me, and I liked her, but for some reason we never hit it off due to awkwardness. Also she slit her wrists and she told me it was something else and I was dumb and gullible enough to believe it I HOPE SHE'S OKAY NOW.
3) Was a verrrrrry hot and nice girl who looked pretty italian and ughhh. I procrastinated too much and then she moved away oh well.
4) Was a friend on an online game who said she loved me but she said it very awkwardly and I didn't get the hint at first and then she quit and dammit I wish I could've had her contact she was very loyal and I feel bad I can't talk to her anymore.
Even though I've missed my chances it doesn't really affect me because I'm happy all the time cause SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME.
- 22 August 2011 - 01:40 AM