Signatures And request for a request topic
And I thought of posting it in "Forum Rules" as it seems a quite official forum thread, but this is not actually related to rules, so...
How about having an official sticky "Forum Requests Thread"? Sticky, sticky. Official.
Now, for the real purpose of the topic:
I have seen some discussion somewhere (I think in the other forum) about not having signatures for this new forum because people would go crazy and add too many images, and sparkles and all those things.
But, if there was a way to limit the signature to just a small sentence, like they have in the gamefaqs boards, it wouldn't visually pollute this forum... And it's nice being able to write a little something of what you want, personalize your posts.
It won't actually add anything to the topics, but being controlled, signatures won't hurt either.
- 06 December 2010 - 12:32 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 02:44 PM
I was thinking about it, the idea of a one-sentence signature policy, heavily regulated, but I think it'd be generally disruptive. There's no reason to have a signature. What would yours say that is so important?
- 06 December 2010 - 03:19 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 03:38 PM
its soo annoying when people do that
- 06 December 2010 - 03:41 PM
i cheated the system look at me
- 06 December 2010 - 03:41 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 04:42 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 04:55 PM
"I command thee, in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder! INDIGNATION!"
Or Zephyr, of End of Eternity (Ressonance of Fate, in US) and have
"This wasn't a battle. This was assisted suicide."
Things like that. Well, but Taeshi-san seems adamant about it, so, forget it.
You don't wanna anger
What about the "Forum Request Thread"? It would stop this kind of thread of popping up all the time.
Now, just out of curiosity, isn't there a way to make it impossible to put anything but text, and limit the number of characters on a signature? The way Mr. SuitCase say it, it looks like that's not an option.
- 06 December 2010 - 06:52 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 07:46 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 08:00 PM
(nameless)'s holiday heavy sigh count: 62
^& I've typed that all 62 times...
This post has been edited by (nameless): 06 December 2010 - 08:03 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 08:03 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 08:33 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 09:04 PM
- 06 December 2010 - 09:17 PM
- 07 December 2010 - 05:22 AM
- 07 December 2010 - 05:44 AM
(nameless)'s holiday heavy sigh count: 63
This post has been edited by (nameless): 07 December 2010 - 06:02 AM
- 07 December 2010 - 06:02 AM
I'll take that as an offense!
I kid I kid.
Hey, nameless, what do you usually 'heavy sigh' for? I mean, half of them sound like they're just to increase its numbers!
(and this will probably trigger the 64th one, won't it? )
Oh damn, this turned into a random chat thingie.
Didn't mean for it.
- 07 December 2010 - 11:10 AM
And no, Suit, it is really quite okay. I am not bothered particularly by it. ^_^
- 07 December 2010 - 02:14 PM
This post has been edited by (nameless): 08 December 2010 - 01:36 AM
- 08 December 2010 - 01:35 AM
- 08 December 2010 - 12:17 PM