This post has been edited by Supah: 04 December 2011 - 04:18 AM
- 04 December 2011 - 04:17 AM
- 05 December 2011 - 05:43 AM
Sirocco, Adams - Dwarf Fortress - Tindeck MP3 Download
- 07 December 2011 - 05:43 AM
- 07 December 2011 - 08:32 AM
- 07 December 2011 - 12:31 PM
Mind hinting me to a part in the piece that sounds like what you are are talking about, Nik?
- 07 December 2011 - 12:34 PM
Sorry Rex, haha
- 07 December 2011 - 05:11 PM
- 14 December 2011 - 11:13 PM
- 15 December 2011 - 04:19 AM
So here the list that I made through a randomizer thing. If you have problems with when you are going please try to inform someone at least 2 days before you have to take it.
List is as follows:
- Super Pow
Sounds good everyone?
This post has been edited by Nik: 23 December 2011 - 06:16 AM
- 15 December 2011 - 05:41 AM
- 16 December 2011 - 05:01 PM
- 16 December 2011 - 09:44 PM
No problem man, we did put it off a while hehe
Thanks for the heads up though
Also we shall give Rey till tomorrow at.. let's say 6 PM EST to respond with an acknowledgement.
Super Pow, would you be able to step in if Rey can't?
This post has been edited by Nik: 16 December 2011 - 10:57 PM
- 16 December 2011 - 10:40 PM
... maybe we could use drop box... or whatever works.
This post has been edited by Super pow: 17 December 2011 - 01:25 AM
- 17 December 2011 - 01:23 AM
- 17 December 2011 - 02:22 AM
Hope i don't get put in charge right in the middle of something
Picking a starting area isn't too hard as long as we aren't in a area that's not too hard but still challenging we should be fine. like Untamed wilds or wilderness should probably be fine or we could go for haunted for a bit more of a challenge.
A river nearby might be helpful too because we could channel it into the fort and set up a safer fishing and water spot for Dwarves, or an underground one if someone is up for tunneling for underground caves
This post has been edited by Supah: 17 December 2011 - 05:26 AM
- 17 December 2011 - 02:27 AM
- 17 December 2011 - 10:44 PM
- 17 December 2011 - 11:30 PM
Also how long do we have to take our turn?
This post has been edited by Supah: 19 December 2011 - 03:30 AM
- 18 December 2011 - 01:53 AM
- 19 December 2011 - 07:16 AM
Also how long do we have to take our turn?
You will have a week to complete a year in game. It is awesome if you don't take that long and with an explanation you can take a little longer.
I will be sure to test come morning, and when I do so I will edit this text away.
- 19 December 2011 - 07:23 AM
Downloaded and tested successfully.
Map loads up in my DF fine.
looking at another persons fort is so weird. Its just so different from the way i build my forts. Nice start though.
This post has been edited by Supah: 19 December 2011 - 09:45 AM
- 19 December 2011 - 09:44 AM
- 22 December 2011 - 11:45 PM
- 23 December 2011 - 02:27 AM
- 23 December 2011 - 04:48 AM
- 23 December 2011 - 06:06 AM
What do you guys think?
- 23 December 2011 - 10:04 AM
- 31 December 2011 - 02:41 AM
- 31 December 2011 - 05:21 AM
This post has been edited by Rex: 31 December 2011 - 05:57 AM
- 31 December 2011 - 05:56 AM
This post has been edited by Rex: 01 January 2012 - 11:20 PM
- 01 January 2012 - 11:20 PM
1. I obscured all of the engravings. They can be unobscured if you wish, but I personally like to be able to see the floor and walls
2. One of the carpenter's died shortly after I started playing. She had no upper body; unfortunate! So, what I did was...
3. I created a burial chamber. This is located between the stone working level and the mass-smoothing area. Its a small area with walkways surrounded by pits, with statues against the walls. Coffins are on the extremities; top and bottom.
4. I noticed we have no water (at least none in the winter) due to all of it freezing up. I started working my way into the cavern and, tomorrow, I will try to create a secure area for water.
5. I made the farms produce year-round.
6. I finished the rooms for one of the wings; I'll probably make another wing too.
7. I moved our refuse stockpile indoors, but it is getting almost no use. Anyone know why? They are usually always full in my games. Maybe its the cold. I used a little trick with with floors in order to prevent miasma; don't worry about that.
8. Booze for everyone! I started production of more booze.
More to come tomorrow!
This post has been edited by Rex: 02 January 2012 - 12:15 AM
- 02 January 2012 - 12:13 AM
And screw chickens. Not literally though. Why would we need chickens again?
- 02 January 2012 - 04:09 PM
I always like to embark with some feathery friends
This post has been edited by Supah: 03 January 2012 - 02:18 AM
- 03 January 2012 - 02:17 AM
Honestly, I never had animal farms. Normal farms make soooo much food, and they make drink. Bones arent really necessary in mass quantities, and butchering puppies works well.
That sounds terrible
- 03 January 2012 - 05:37 PM
- 03 January 2012 - 06:15 PM
- 03 January 2012 - 09:18 PM
One other thing. What are you guys using to upload your save files to the net so we can download it? i need something to use for my turn.
This post has been edited by Supah: 04 January 2012 - 02:57 AM
- 04 January 2012 - 02:02 AM