Would you date the person above you?
- 02 January 2012 - 03:58 PM
His ninja only makes it more likely.
This post has been edited by Carcharocles: 02 January 2012 - 04:35 PM
- 02 January 2012 - 04:34 PM
Also someone with independence and a motivated personality; not willing to back down easily. You seem to have a bit of that
- 02 January 2012 - 05:37 PM
- 02 January 2012 - 07:23 PM
- 02 January 2012 - 08:40 PM
- 02 January 2012 - 08:52 PM
Also lol Russ you went from a no to a yes for me? What did I do to change your mind sweetie~?
- 02 January 2012 - 09:11 PM
- 02 January 2012 - 09:51 PM
I would say yes, but again, the Internet is a wall that separates us. We are hardly acquainted enough, too - at most, we have seen each other about in name. Yet I am sure you have a well of positive qualities underneath, and certainly you are handsome, too. The answer will still remain no, though, for the simple reason that the world wide web is, after all, a web. ^_^
- 02 January 2012 - 10:31 PM
- 02 January 2012 - 11:02 PM
Also guys age and sex DO factor into this. I never said anything about it not. I'm going to edit the first post to reflect this.
- 03 January 2012 - 12:18 AM
Also, same answer as before. I might date you if you were a girl.
- 03 January 2012 - 12:21 AM
However, I still fear the fact that we might run into snags in real life. If I did meet you there, I presume we would get along, but I would wish for the meeting to occur before I eventually make up my mind about possible dates or relationship or marriage.
- 03 January 2012 - 01:25 AM
- 03 January 2012 - 01:30 AM
You just crashed this entire thread. The rest is just going to be variants of "No", "Fuck no" and "Get the fuck out".
No I wouldn't date Snooths.
- 03 January 2012 - 01:33 AM