So this guy invites you to chat with him online.
"Hey what's up"
Then....nothing happens. Like, okay, did you wanna talk about something. So to avoid that awkward silence, you have interesting topics you ask him about, and the other person makes absolutely no effort to say something. You type all this stuff that could turn into an interesting discussion, and the other guy just replies with 2 or 3 words.
OH MY GOD. If you're going to call me, at least come a little prepared, you know?
- 12 January 2012 - 06:02 AM
- 12 January 2012 - 06:38 AM
When they chat you, and then never goddamn respond.
- 12 January 2012 - 07:00 AM
When they chat you, and you dont want to fucking talk -_-
This post has been edited by Rex: 12 January 2012 - 07:17 AM
- 12 January 2012 - 07:17 AM
- 12 January 2012 - 07:21 AM
- 12 January 2012 - 09:28 AM
- 12 January 2012 - 11:48 AM
- 12 January 2012 - 01:46 PM
That conversation would describe all of my random Omegle chats. I just choke up and hope they don't try to hit on me. Any other chat things is fine.
- 12 January 2012 - 02:06 PM
I always try to keep a conversation going though, none of those one word answers if I can help it.
- 12 January 2012 - 02:51 PM
Also, calls from someone with a horribly nasal voice at 4am bitching about raccoons in his apartment.
I told him to kill it with his bare hands.
Yes, I know. "Rabies." That's kind of what I was getting at.
- 12 January 2012 - 04:54 PM
- 12 January 2012 - 10:29 PM
ie the reason my facebook chat is always, ALWAYS, off. The only exception to this rule is if I'm looking to talk to a specific friend of mine and, should they not respond, I don't pester them or hold it against them WHICH PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN BE SUPER CREEPY SOMETIMES
- 27 January 2012 - 07:21 AM