I guess that's what I get for typing so much. Calvin and Hobbes.
I fucking love you for that.
This post has been edited by The Swimmer: 19 January 2012 - 10:18 PM
- 19 January 2012 - 10:16 PM
First time on a plane? Where were you going?
- 20 January 2012 - 12:39 AM
first time going out (like clubs)?
This post has been edited by Panda: 20 January 2012 - 12:51 AM
- 20 January 2012 - 12:51 AM
What was your first pet, and what was its name?
- 20 January 2012 - 02:52 AM
Where were you when you lost your first baby tooth? And how much money did you get for it? (Assuming your parents played the whole Tooth Fairy tradition)
- 20 January 2012 - 03:25 AM
At some apartment complex place thing. like $5
First best friend?
This post has been edited by dotdotdot?: 20 January 2012 - 03:36 AM
- 20 January 2012 - 03:35 AM
He is also a huge fan of all things nintendo.
Your first telephone call, if you can remember?
- 20 January 2012 - 03:43 AM
first vacation spot?
- 20 January 2012 - 04:10 AM
First thing you tried to draw?
- 20 January 2012 - 04:33 AM
First time you felt socially awkward?
- 20 January 2012 - 06:25 AM
Your first serious sport that you actually dedicated your self to?
- 20 January 2012 - 07:44 AM
First time drinking? (Those couple of shots or one glass of wine at 'family and friends' get-togethers don't count, when you're with friends or something, but it didn't have to be all out drunk either)
- 20 January 2012 - 02:07 PM
- 20 January 2012 - 02:45 PM
This post has been edited by Mikaro: 20 January 2012 - 06:36 PM
- 20 January 2012 - 06:30 PM
First time on the internet?
- 20 January 2012 - 11:03 PM
What was your first dental appointment like?
- 21 January 2012 - 12:27 AM
She cursed a lot, and stabbed me in one of the gum (Is that the word). I don't remember much else, but I remember that my teeth hurt for a long time after that. That and a weird blue liquid.
First time either doubting your faith or lack thereof?
- 21 January 2012 - 12:39 AM
Your first day of school?
This post has been edited by BasketCase: 21 January 2012 - 12:50 AM
- 21 January 2012 - 12:45 AM
Your first time driving a car
- 21 January 2012 - 01:59 AM
First allergic reaction?
- 21 January 2012 - 02:13 AM
First time pulling an all nighter?
- 21 January 2012 - 02:53 AM
I couldn't stop playing Pokemon Emerald version.
First time camping?
- 21 January 2012 - 03:24 AM
First girlfriend/boyfriend and their names. And possibly a description.
- 21 January 2012 - 04:37 AM
- 21 January 2012 - 04:56 AM
First time you've made a sandcastle?
- 21 January 2012 - 05:12 AM
- 21 January 2012 - 05:18 AM
Well that was inappropriate and unnecessary!
First time aroused!
- 21 January 2012 - 05:26 AM
First time you did something you were truly proud of.
- 21 January 2012 - 05:39 AM
Hahaha... lol, this one brings a lot to mind. But I'll go with something more PG and say finishing my first book.
First time getting drunk?
- 21 January 2012 - 06:13 AM
- 21 January 2012 - 06:16 AM
- 21 January 2012 - 06:25 AM
- 21 January 2012 - 06:36 AM
oh god that was a lame answer...
- 21 January 2012 - 06:58 AM
First S.O.? (Yeah I know I'm original)
If that's to my response, then yeah. Unless you count, like, what it means to hit puberty and the random "attacks" it entails; otherwise no, never aroused.
- 21 January 2012 - 07:13 AM
The only time on their record. Tee hee.
First "perfect moment"? Everyone has their own, mine was a bit... weird, but not interesting.
- 21 January 2012 - 08:16 PM
First real crush on someone?
- 21 January 2012 - 10:10 PM
About... I think 'twas two years ago, I got a crush on this girl one year younger than me who I thought had a really nice voice and was cute in a strange way - not particularly pretty but she had some sort of a style that made her interesting, I suppose. She was somewhat similar to me in a few ways - liked some of the music artists I did and was interested in drawing and painting (although unlike me, she did actually draw and paint). She's the reason I went to my first anime convention (hahaha) since she asked me go there with her and it was pretty nice.
Ended with her telling me she didn't have anything special for me or want any sort of a relationship really, and that she didn't think she'd want one in the future either.
Now she's engaged. And she can't be seventeen yet. There's something thoroughly ironic here.
Same, just because.
- 22 January 2012 - 12:08 AM