Running out of Black People
Your thoughts and opinions on who can replace them and your favorite things involving them, and of course what you think on this ongoing problem of us running out of truly awesome and inspiring black people.
- 14 February 2012 - 08:41 AM
At least you still have Soulja Boy Tell 'Em.
- 14 February 2012 - 09:37 AM
At least we still got Tiger and Oprah.
- 14 February 2012 - 02:07 PM
Bill Cosby's still alive too.
- 14 February 2012 - 02:52 PM
You still have Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Tyler the Creator, Jay Z, Beyonce, the All State guy, Chris Rock and half of Barack Obama. You still have Chuck fucking Berry. Really.
White people? We gots the Kardashians, the Hiltons, Demi Moore and the entire
- 14 February 2012 - 03:47 PM
- 14 February 2012 - 06:01 PM
Being a class act off of the court gets him points with one guy on a forum he has never been to and not much else.
Like, “Who needs to schmoose? I can dunk.”
- 14 February 2012 - 07:25 PM
On the Micheal Jordan note, he deserves to tell people who are not as good as him that they need to try more, he was the greatest player to ever play the game. He can be an asshole to people who continue to try and compare themselves to him.
Also he openly admitted that Kobe is his only competition to his fame.
- 15 February 2012 - 02:52 AM
- 15 February 2012 - 02:11 PM
- 15 February 2012 - 10:05 PM
- 17 February 2012 - 12:45 AM
- 17 February 2012 - 01:26 AM
What about Morgan Freeman? He's badass.
- 17 February 2012 - 05:29 AM
He's great and all, but... well...
Also, I should've thrown James Earl Jones in there. I hope the Chocolate Rain kid starts smoking enough cigarettes to sound like that one day.
- 17 February 2012 - 05:39 AM
- 17 February 2012 - 08:34 PM