Are we ready to go? Regarding the new forum
- 28 November 2010 - 01:59 AM
- 28 November 2010 - 04:38 AM
- 28 November 2010 - 06:57 AM
- 28 November 2010 - 07:01 AM
It's acting odd.
- 28 November 2010 - 08:05 AM
OH GOD CONVENIENT LINKS OH OH
- 28 November 2010 - 03:32 PM
- 28 November 2010 - 03:37 PM
Help would be greatly appreciated.
This post has been edited by Dr. Klaus: 28 November 2010 - 04:10 PM
- 28 November 2010 - 03:53 PM
Suitcase, I must say that I approve of your choice of moderators. Though really, you didn't have to accept my suggestions without question.
- 28 November 2010 - 06:27 PM
- 28 November 2010 - 06:39 PM
Hey suit, Have you sent the candies?
This post has been edited by Hen Barrison: 29 November 2010 - 01:38 AM
- 29 November 2010 - 01:37 AM
- When I try to change my photo it turns back into that faggy picture of mine you deleted as soon as it upload. That's why I am currently sans photo. (I'm sorry about that, by the way. I wasn't sure what your policy on that was.)
- Lark says he can't send private messages to me and ILB, I think maybe mod status negates this somehow? Or maybe you turned it off? Again, I don't know how these things work, I'm just bringing them to your attention.
I am also about to post the first thread to earn a place in the honor roll. GET READY.
- 29 November 2010 - 01:56 AM
nothing pops up when I click on choos icon.
- 29 November 2010 - 02:42 AM
- 29 November 2010 - 03:12 AM
Hey Jerk, where's this magical thread?
- 29 November 2010 - 04:48 AM
<snooths> sheep is already plural
<Radial> so is your mom snooths
- 29 November 2010 - 04:58 AM
Oh, that was a misunderstanding. I had, inadvertently, disabled personal messaging for myself. Although I use it little enough to advertently disable it again. But that was not SuitCase's work. ^_^
- 29 November 2010 - 01:42 PM
Edit: I went back to my profile and to try and change the avatar again, and it displays the avatar correctly when I go to change it, but not in the forums.
Edit: It finally changed, sorry for taking up space.
This post has been edited by Mallow: 30 November 2010 - 02:02 AM
- 30 November 2010 - 01:53 AM
Scotch, that sounds like something I'd need an extension for, but it'd be a good feature. I also wish the quote button just copied the quote markup into the quick reply box rather than loading a new page.
HB, yes. I was lazy in sending confirmation emails.
- 30 November 2010 - 06:49 PM
Click on the little box in the upper right that says "Start New Topic".
Fill whatever you want into the text boxes for "Topic Title", "Topic Description", and "Topic".
Then click on the blue words with the arrow that says "Choose icon".
Nothing happens right noow for me.
I think a list of the icons is supposed to appear but nothing happens.
I know it's working for everyone else because LOD even posted a topic.
I hade a different idea that you could also be asking about.
Make "special ed" an actual class with a limited post count of like 100 a day.
That way they have to make the posts count.
- 30 November 2010 - 07:08 PM
@ SuitCase - Hmm, yeah I'd like to see that too. But those are little things. I can deal.
This post has been edited by Scotch: 30 November 2010 - 07:42 PM
- 30 November 2010 - 07:40 PM
This is what I'm talking about:
This post has been edited by Kaxbe: 30 November 2010 - 07:44 PM
- 30 November 2010 - 07:41 PM
This post has been edited by Scotch: 30 November 2010 - 08:38 PM
- 30 November 2010 - 08:37 PM
Images Work fine though, using Safari at the moment, gonna try with others and report back here if it changes.
Edit: NEVERMIND it's just Safari being stupid again, on this comp.
Edit 2nd : Nope stopped working again.
Edit the third: It was Safari, oh well.
This post has been edited by Enoban: 30 November 2010 - 09:50 PM
- 30 November 2010 - 09:41 PM
This is what I'm talking about:
True.. it happnd to me using mozilla firefox...
- 01 December 2010 - 10:34 PM