Ten Seconds to Midnight
For god sake Paulo don't smile on the next frame. :|
This post has been edited by Anialator: 18 January 2013 - 08:21 AM
- 18 January 2013 - 08:20 AM
I just hope he doesn't do what Anialator said, and smile like an idiot.
- 18 January 2013 - 10:49 AM
But thank god we don't have to worry about a sad Jasmine. (And yeah I hope Paulo doesn't smile either)
- 18 January 2013 - 12:59 PM
(Jazzie is going to date Ace.)
Although Jasmine may then ask what Paulo was going to tell her. He may be slightly at a loss for words. Maybe the best he could do would be to agree with her and say he had kinda been thinking the same thing.
- 18 January 2013 - 02:58 PM
- 18 January 2013 - 06:20 PM
- 18 January 2013 - 06:45 PM
- 18 January 2013 - 07:01 PM
- 18 January 2013 - 07:07 PM
- 18 January 2013 - 09:00 PM
oh god I can't control my laughter
This post has been edited by Dr. Klaus: 18 January 2013 - 10:19 PM
- 18 January 2013 - 10:19 PM
Im hoping this is a turning point for lucy to not be such a cold hearted bich. Maby this year she'll see she has freinds besides mike. Like paulo coming to her whith his love problem like she did. Maby she will be able to relate more to him and open up to him seeing him hurt like she was.
This post has been edited by bluefox: 19 January 2013 - 04:35 AM
- 19 January 2013 - 04:33 AM
- 19 January 2013 - 08:08 AM
- 19 January 2013 - 10:00 AM
But like what bluefox is hoping might very well be the case. If she reflects on her hurtful behaviors and starts to iron them out, she will be enabled to get along with her friends really well. She could do stuff like tagging along Sue and Amaya to the cinema, or she could be hanging out with Daisy, who is together with Rachel and Jessica. Even if Lucy could ultimately reject Paulo romantically, I can imagine they will become really good friends (as opposed to having him more as a replacement to lean on).
Also, Jasmine totally found her love with Ace, no questions about it.
- 19 January 2013 - 10:02 AM
And if you also pay attention, Lucy begins offering less support to Mike as Sandy gets more involved in his life again. Likely because she feels she isn't needed and because she's hurt.
- 19 January 2013 - 03:26 PM
- 20 January 2013 - 06:32 AM
- 20 January 2013 - 12:18 PM
- 20 January 2013 - 07:12 PM
Anialator's fear came true. But the outcome was surprisingly different from what most would expect.
This post has been edited by Giygas: 21 January 2013 - 05:18 AM
- 21 January 2013 - 05:17 AM
Anyway, where to nooowww??!!!
- 21 January 2013 - 05:19 AM
- 21 January 2013 - 02:09 PM
- 21 January 2013 - 02:22 PM
What next? Paulo will wait for Lucy to show up to the party. Which she may or may not do. She probably won't be ready for a relationship just yet, so he'll have to wait for her. Meanwhile, he can be responsible and occupy himself with a job, starting in April.
And Jasmine... goes right back to being a busy freshman. Perhaps we'll see the occasional cameo of her.
The school play drama is yet to come, though. Still plenty of fireworks left in this season of angst!
- 21 January 2013 - 07:56 PM
- 22 January 2013 - 01:20 AM
- 22 January 2013 - 05:00 PM
- 23 January 2013 - 06:18 AM
The wrong choice of words would be "I'm dumping you for someone better."
- 23 January 2013 - 06:51 AM
- 23 January 2013 - 07:57 AM
And tbh, what with how well the first half of this break up went, it's only fair the second half be an emotional cyclone.
This post has been edited by Anialator: 23 January 2013 - 08:18 AM
- 23 January 2013 - 08:17 AM
This post has been edited by Jayfeather21: 23 January 2013 - 01:55 PM
- 23 January 2013 - 01:53 PM