1) Suzanne Knighton (MiwAuturu) : A well-known, multi-talented artist. She has done nearly every job in the theatre and film world, all the way from director/producer, to actor and even as low as lighting and sound. In recent years she has disappeared from the public eye, supposedly working on her "greatest project ever". Due to this strange behaviour, allegations of eccentricity, drugs, alcohol or even full-blown insanity have popped up now and then. (She also plays the Voice of God, so listen well to her.)
2) Ulick McClellan: There were rumours that Suzanne had married this man a couple of years back, but nothing was ever confirmed and they eventually faded into obscurity. He is a "movie Science advisor", he is very knowledgeable and logical and seems to enjoy suddenly appearing in a conversation and pointing out someone is being illogical. (Movie science advisor: Someone, often on sci-fi movies, who advises on possible scientific explanations for various events, usually ones that cannot happen in our world. No this is not the official title, but I don’t know the official title, the position does exist though)
3) Luella Freegard: An actress who has worked with Sue in the past. She has worked in both theatre and film, finding her fame in the film industry. Recently she was working on a play with Mikhail, and she got into trouble after she punched a member of the paparazzi, Mikael pulled some strings with old friends and managed to get her out of it and she fell in love with him. There are rumours of her amazing voice, but she doesn't sing often.
4) Mikael Skoulimouski (Juniorboomer) : An ex-lawyer, now a very well-known theatre actor. He is currently engaged to Luella, although as with many celebrity romances there are rumours of infidelity. He owes his career to Alexandra and Suzanne. Alexandra introduced Mikhail to Suzanne, who saw his amazing potential as an actor.
5) Alexandra Lillis: A very famous supermodel, and the supposed "Other girl" to Mikael. They've known each other for a long time, and supposedly have kept in contact throughout the years, remaining "Friends with benefits". She is a rather outgoing girl, and doesn't like seeing others left out of the good times. One of her biggest employers is Garrison.
6) Candace Dalmaine: One of the greatest voices of this generation, although she has been out of the spotlight for a while, disgraced by some pretty nasty ruins, she hopes to get her career going again thanks to Suzanne’s "Great Project". Despite what happened to her she tries her best to stay bright and cheery.
7) Pablo Roybal (Grass) : A magician/escape artist, known as the greatest since Houdini. He loves the spotlight and loves being the centre of attention. He is also known as a real womaniser. When asked what his favourite trick was he answered "Making gifts appear before beautiful women" and proceeded to give his (female) interviewer a rose.
8) Jade Liu: She is Pablo’s lovely assistant and has been his girlfriend for a few years; she has managed to curb his womanizing a little bit, but not completely. Rumours have it that she’s really the one who creates many of his more complicated feats, but she lacks the courage or dexterity to perform them herself. She is rather timid, but will try to act braver when Pablo is around to show off and keep his attention on her.
9) Daniel Schmitt (Cappuccino) : A comedian and Pablo’s best friend since they were young. After Pablo managed to achieve his dream of being a famous magician, he pushed Daniel to follow his own dreams and become a comedian. Turns out he has a knack for making people laugh with his clueless “act”, although people who really know him wonder how much of an act it really is.
10) Amelia “Milly” Goodrick (Leaving_A_Comment) : Teen Superstar, she is either loved or hated, but no one can deny that she has made herself very successful. She is still young and can be naive as to how the world really works. She seems to have a crush on Jestin.
11) Abbot Goodrick (Hen Barrison) : Amelia's older brother and legal guardian. He plays guitar in her backup band, although his skill is nothing overtly special. He came along because he didn't want to leave Milly alone for the length of the trip. He has long since had a crush on the well-known signer Candace, but has never had the chance to meet her in person.
12) Jestin Priddy (Gameking218) : A premier mystery novelist, hailed as having the potential to be better than Stephane Roy. A rather prolific writer, he has had many movie adaptations of his books already. He can be rather cowardly, but when he is needed he is capable of stepping up to do what is needed. He saved Milly’s life once and now travels with her band, he too is an orphan and Milly’s drummer has somewhat adopted him. He is afraid of Daniel, but no one quite knows why.
13) April Blank (Rukral) : An enigma wrapped in a mystery. She is considered the best painter of this generation. She is mute and illiterate, although she has both the money and intelligence required to become literate. She prefers to convey her thoughts through her drawings; she will sketch if she needs to say something, as she always has art supplied on her (believing that inspiration can strike anywhere). Her recent works display what other artists have called "the more gruesome side of life".
14) Garrison Forrest (Lark) : Owns, and designs the famous <i>Forrest</i> fashion line. Every single piece he makes is considered a work of art, and he personally hand-makes each and every article of clothing. Garrison is a well-known homosexual (As with many men in his business), and he doesn't try to hide it. He once made a tux for Mikael, and fell in love with him at first sight, much to Mikael's chagrin.
15) Shelley Gladwin: A dancer, she used to be world famous for her act, done with the help of her brother, but due to his hospitalization about a year back she has had to put the act on an indefinite hiatus. He was attacked and robbed at night; rumour has it that Summer was somehow involved and that he couldn't pay her.
16) Jessenia Lomeli (Pants) : Shelley’s best friend and decided to go into the arts at her instance. It turned out that she has incredible amounts of talent at sculpting. She is quick to anger and has quite a mouth on her. Very bold, she will not hesitate to say what`s on her mind, this has made her rather disliked in a few circles, but she does stand up for what friends she has. Including hating Summer for what she did to Shelly.
17)Eustacia Xenos: A journalist sent by “Celebrities weekly”, who won the right to cover Suzanne’s Great Project. She is an up and coming reporter who will do anything for a story; she hopes this is her big break to go from writing for a tabloid to real news. She is bold and willing to ask questions, she always has her notebook with her in case she needs to write something down. She covered Katie’s story once and they became best friends afterwards.
18) Katie Cobert: Born Kate Cobb, she is from the southern US. She legally changed her name after she got accepted into France’s best cooking school. She doesn’t really care about others, only her own image. She speaks in a horrific French accent to try and cover up her southern drawl. She is not happy that she had to come all the way back to America for this project, but doesn’t want to miss a chance to get in on it.
19) Zephyr Constantinou: A composer and a conductor, he is known for his great love of the composers of old and will often be heard humming them when he thinks he's alone. This doesn't mean he can't appreciate new music as well. He is always on the lookout for new talent to recruit to the world of music. He is known for getting involved in things that are none of his business.
20) Flower Woman: A real new-age hippie, she doesn't tell people her real name, preferring to go by simply "Flower Woman". She believes in the true ephemeral qualities of art, and thus uses temporary mediums such as flowers. Despite this she has had many pieces put into museums for their short lifespans. She's rather shy around strangers and doesn't talk much, but when you get to know her she can be a real chatterbox.
21) Agustino Semark (Dr. Klaus) : A Public relations worker, he calls himself an "Artist of speech". He is probably one of the most skilled PR men ever. He has worked for every single one of the guests at least once. However getting on his bad side will usually leave your career in ruins, as he is just as capable of spreading bad news as he is at spreading good news, as Candace learned a few years back.
22) Summer Averay: Doesn't have any particularly artistic skills, she was supposedly brought along in hopes that she would help to fund the project. She used to work on the wrong side of the law, having celebrities pay for "protection" through her company, but she has since turned it around and now supplies actual bodyguards for celebrities.
23) Lillian Fawkes (ILB) : Seemingly the only person on staff, she has made “jokes” before that the other staff members are ninjas, and that’s why they’re never seen (Although with Suzanne...). Her family has worked for Suzanne’s for years, with her being the most recent. She is incredibly dedicated to her job, and is wise beyond her years, often giving advice to those who need it.
1: Please be reasonable and logical, no teleportation or random explosions.
2: Speech or “speech”, Thoughts or <thoughts>, *actions* and (OOC)
3: I will be using <RED LIGHT>, stop posting and wait when you see this.
4: Remember to sign your character name at the bottom of your posts, so that we know who you are
5: Take what I say as cannon, look at everything else as possible, but uncertain.
6: If your character dies feel free to take another, I already know who's dying when, and I won't change it because you took that person.
End Rule This is the most important rule! It concerns the end of the game. To end this game someone must correctly guess the killer. I will only accept accusations in a certain format:
I Accuse: XXXXX Because XXXXX
Bold is preferable, but as long as it's obvious that you're accusing someone its fine, and yes you must have a reason to accompany your killer. Each player has one guess and only one guess, and if you attempt another one I shall ignore you. Any accusations not in this format will be ignored as being someone going over possibilities. If we’re near the end of the game and someone fails I may point something out that either was missed or is important to help those that remain.
If you think you are the killer, you too can win the game and "get away with it". Simply accuse yourself as anybody else would and I will write the epilogue accordingly. You may do this in OOC since it would be odd to have the killer admit it.
Oh and just a tip for the people who bothered to read the rules, inspect every body (and near the body) as I won't give you all the clues straight up, you'll have to look for them.
This post has been edited by MiwAuturu: 23 December 2010 - 04:23 PM