What Bittersweet Candy Bowl character are you? Based on Taeshi's survey
- 26 December 2010 - 09:52 AM
- 26 December 2010 - 08:51 PM
Since McCain wasn't one of the result options, Sue's pretty close, so that's good. I am particularly like McCain in that I always have at LEAST one foot rooted deeply in realism, if not both.
- 28 December 2010 - 04:32 AM
I thought "Run in and start pounding heads" sounded like him.
- 28 December 2010 - 09:24 PM
- 29 December 2010 - 04:20 PM
- 01 January 2011 - 04:00 AM
- 03 January 2011 - 07:43 AM
Most of this is accurate. I'm incredibly sarcastic, and some people do seem to think I'm antisocial, but that's not really true at all. I just suck at talking to people.
And yeah, I don't open up to many people at all. Derp.
I'm not really stubborn, though. That's the only thing.
- 17 January 2011 - 08:40 PM
Seems about right to be honest, take away his "player" tendencies and you got me
- 17 January 2011 - 10:57 PM
Anyway, I got Mike again.
- 18 January 2011 - 08:09 AM
THIS IS THE FIRST THREAD ON THIS TOPIC, MOVE THE OTHER ONE TO DETENTION PLEASE
- 08 February 2011 - 05:08 AM
I was half expecting Abbey, but since he's not on the voting board I'm guessing it can't be done.
- 09 February 2011 - 05:32 AM
- 09 February 2011 - 06:05 AM
This quiz was made before the creation of Abbey, and even before the introduction of the name "Bittersweet Candy Bowl" (you will notice that the quiz is called "Which Cat Comic Character are you?"). So no, no Abraham, I fear. ^_^
- 09 February 2011 - 02:17 PM
- 13 February 2011 - 02:11 AM
This post has been edited by sandz890: 13 February 2011 - 04:28 AM
- 13 February 2011 - 04:26 AM
- 13 February 2011 - 11:40 PM
You're Michael! You’re quite adored by others, and why not? You’re nice, open, athletic.. and you won’t let people get pushed around either. You have a strong sense of justice and you know when to become serious, to the point where your sarcastic side is shown. You’re just very logical and good at problem-solving.. you have a flexible mind so you’re pretty strong in debates. Aside from that, you’re an easygoing fellow and really modest in terms of compliments. You also try not to offend others for the most part, which might leave you in a bit of trouble when you can just easily say “Stop it, I said no!”
I tried it again two more times and got Mike again, but I don't believe I'm really like him. I mean, he's a cool guy, and I believe I actually annoy people at times.
- 14 February 2011 - 05:31 AM
YES, I knew I was right, I knew no one would be Katie, what I said up there is completely true, YES
- 14 February 2011 - 06:28 AM
- 14 February 2011 - 10:41 AM
Your new name shall be LucyxLucy, and it will be glorious.
- 14 February 2011 - 12:49 PM
- 14 February 2011 - 01:08 PM
You're Lucy! You appear a bit rough around the edges, almost to the point where some consider you antisocial. That’s not really the case. Deep inside, you’re really trustworthy and helpful although some have yet to see that side of you. You just don’t open up, easily. Only a select few know your true self and honestly appreciate you for who you really are. Reserved, stubborn, but more than willing to drop that defensive shell to help one in grave need. You just consider the majority of the world idiotic.. making you cling to only a select number of people. With that select number, you play games, share secrets, and even compete against. You don’t stop being competitive and stubborn with your friends, they just see more of your inner personality!
Already knew that answer lol.
- 17 February 2011 - 06:24 AM
- 17 February 2011 - 04:58 PM
- 19 February 2011 - 09:10 PM
How'd I get Daisy? We're not very much alike, though it would be fun to hang out with her. In reality, I think I'm something of a cross between Mike, and Paulo, post-character development.
- 19 February 2011 - 09:58 PM
- 21 February 2011 - 02:01 PM
- 21 February 2011 - 03:16 PM