In Washington. home state brooskie
I visited Tacoma, I went to something road I remember it though. I had my first jack in the box in 2 1/2 years .
I visited my old friends and stuff. I am currently in Bremmerton at my grandparents house. I don't like it here at my graqndparents.
I miss this state so much. HOWEVER!!! - I should be moving back here once I finished middle school.
I actually live in Wahpeton, ND. I don't like it there. I am too used to the cities and all those other qualities in the west.
- 31 December 2010 - 02:35 AM
- 31 December 2010 - 02:48 PM
Saying this will either gain a little or lose a lot when I say it, but starbucks started here in seattle also
- 31 December 2010 - 06:59 PM
- 31 December 2010 - 07:32 PM
I have pine trees right outside my window at all times. It really is a beautiful sight. ^_^
- 01 January 2011 - 02:19 PM
- 02 January 2011 - 05:28 AM
- 02 January 2011 - 07:34 AM
"The easyier a state is to draw the more it sucks. Culture is attracted to squiggles." - Demetri Martin
- 05 January 2011 - 05:13 AM
Q: "How does a humorless retard get his own show on Comedy Central?"
Daniel Tosh A: "That's a mean thing to say about Demetri Martin."
- 05 January 2011 - 05:25 AM
So by that definition, Alaska is far more cultured than any other U.S. state.
Oh, and do not get me started on all the other countries of the world. ^_^
- 05 January 2011 - 04:40 PM