Cat to Serve Jury Duty in Boston ...And the request to appeal it was denied.
Cat Jury Duty
I giggled when the cat owner said since she considered it a "member of the family," she thought it would be okay to register it in the U.S. Consensus.~
- 22 January 2011 - 04:33 AM
- 22 January 2011 - 05:03 AM
- 22 January 2011 - 05:12 AM
Panel Leader: No your honor.
Judge: What?! Why not? This is quite an obvious one-sided case!
Panel Leader: Well you see, sir...quite frankly, one of the jury members is a pussy....
- 22 January 2011 - 05:14 AM
For a second I thought the owners were creepers that like wrote their pet down to be able to vote and shit (because they think it's a human beeeing), but it's obviously just a mix-up. Maybe the people who rejected the appeal wanted to see how it would go. Wow.
- 22 January 2011 - 01:16 PM
They are going to send a cat to do jury duty?!
How have we humans survived so long....
- 22 January 2011 - 04:04 PM
- 23 January 2011 - 11:55 AM