Those not interested in RPGs or vidyagames in general, need not apply.
Things to discuss:
- Favorite Final Fantasy game?
- Which FF game had the biggest emotional impact on you (and why)?
- Which was your first FF game?
- Which FF game(s) are you playing now/lately?
1. Hard choice between FF7 and FF8. On one hand, I love the characters much more in 7, but 8 was the first one I played. Overall, I'd say 7 because of the more character-based story, as opposed to FF8's more convoluted space/time/sorceress one.
2. Crisis Core. Ending scene. I'm 19 years old and I cried manly tears at the end. I liked the way they implemented the DMW at the end, because the entire game it was pissing me off, then all of a sudden it started depressing me. Well played, Square. NOTE: If you haven't played or planned to play Crisis Core yet, but have played FF7 and want to see it, here's the ending battle then scene. The relevant part starts at 17:35, the parts preceding are just other bosses in the game.
3. Final Fantasy 8. Man, that was a good one to play first.
4. Lately, I've been playing Crisis Core and Dissidia on PSP, and FF13 on Xbox360. I like all of them, and I don't understand why people seem to hate FF13 so much.