- BCI Members
- Active Posts:
- 377 (0.42 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Social Studies (288 posts)
- 25-November 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 17 2013 01:03 AM
- Member Title:
- BCI Member
- 28 years old
- March 5, 1985
- Philomath, OR
- Science, biology, chemistry, physics, Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, Dominion, Arkham Horror, Left 4 Dead, board games, card games, video games, roleplaying games, roleplaying, being a gigantic nerd, reading, writing, drawing, webcomics, wikipedia.... the list goes on.
Posts I've Made
15 May 2013 - 05:10 AMGod I hope not.
Hasbro needs to learn how to do its own thing and exploit its IP properly. This is why I don't own Hasbro stock.
01 May 2013 - 11:21 PMSouth Korea does not have nukes. The US probably has nukes located somewhere in South Korea though. And submarines/ships with nukes. I would guess that any retaliation would occur from those rather than ICBMs.
Really if North Korea attacks South Korea, freaking China might intervene militarily itself just to prevent the US from doing so. Though I doubt it; they'd rather force the US to pay out the nose to deal with the North Koreans, and just put a bunch of tanks on the northern border and shoot anyone who crosses it.
01 May 2013 - 03:13 AMI'm pretty sure that if the North Koreans launched a nuke at anything, their country would become an expanse of glass. And if they lobbed it anywhere, it would be at Seoul.
01 May 2013 - 03:10 AMIts all your fault.
All your fault.
05 April 2013 - 07:26 AMLook:
1) We don't have robots to replace all the manual laborers with yet, and they're the people we should replace.
2) If you voluntarily sterilize yourself in order to help humanity, you are allowing the genes of those who DON'T do so to help humanity to proliferate in the gene pool, with predictable deleterious effects.
3) Really, the world isn't overpopulated as-is. Its just that if everyone was at American living standards it would be. Fortunately, most of them aren't. Once we're all at that level, we can be more concerned.