Almost-Cool_(Artist), Daisy, Lucy, Mike, MikexDaisy, MikexLucy, MikexPaulo, MikexSandy, Paulo, Sandy

Almost-Cool_(Artist) Daisy Lucy Mike MikexDaisy MikexLucy MikexPaulo MikexSandy Paulo Sandy (1000x1138, 310.6KB)

In a perfect world, all of Mike's admirers would have a personal android replica of Mike, so that nobody would feel left out and everybody would be happy. Yes.

ALMOST-COOL 13 hours ago.

cccviper653 7 hours ago.

One question remains :

Where is the REAL Mike?

DaniYellAtU 7 hours ago.

@DaniYellAtU off getting drunk after everyone's replaced him

Derrick751 7 hours ago.

Daisy, human, RachelAlloway_(Artist)

Daisy RachelAlloway_(Artist) human (500x650, 63.5KB)

sorry for the possible redundancy on the tags, i didn't know what the human tag was under here... anyways, heres daisy! also hi this is my first post lol (i use to have an old account here but i really am personally embaressed by what all i saw on it and lowkey want to delete it, lol.)

RachelAlloway 2 days ago.

Oh man her hair is the cutest, so many good human Daisys ;____; The colours are so great~~!

Taeshi 2 days ago.

Yaschiri 7 hours ago.

Faewnwolf_(Artist), Lucy

Faewnwolf_(Artist) Lucy (935x1200, 241.6KB)

She's got a bit of that Jessica curl goin' on there.

Hella cute though. o3o

Yaschiri 2 days ago.

Augustus, AugustusxSandy, Faewnwolf_(Artist), Sandy

Augustus AugustusxSandy Faewnwolf_(Artist) Sandy (1200x1087, 277.1KB)

Hello Darkness, my old friend...

(I actually like this ship-)

Yaschiri 2 days ago.

Abbey, Augustus, Daisy, JayGamer_(Artist), Lucy, Mike, Paulo, Rachel

Abbey Augustus Daisy JayGamer_(Artist) Lucy Mike Paulo Rachel (1000x569, 416.9KB)

He looks so great, I love that flowing hair and his hand reaching out. Love Rachel’s flirty stare and ABBEYYYYY

Augustus reaching into his coat is a nice touch too.

Taeshi 4 days ago.

Wow this is fantastic omg you did really well on this

PickYerPoison 4 days ago.

Mike is pride because of what happened with Lucy.

Instead of forgiving her and working through the issue Mike felt it was such a blow to his pride and self esteem that he cut her loose immediately. His pride also keeps him from being a player in earlier chapters and is generally not a negative part of his personality.

moozers 4 days ago.

To be honest, I originally had planned to have Paulo as pride, but then I realised that none of the other sins really suit Mike at all, so I rearranged. Paulo's pride goes hand in hand with his gluttony, and Mike's pride is a little bit different. I'd say that Mike's pride comes from his obliviousness towards other people - he's often more wrapped up in his own problems to notice other people's: like Daisy's problems, way back around where Abbey was introduced. It's something he's definitely been overcoming over time, which we can see through his care for Paulo in recent chapters, but yeah. Like moozers said, it's not necessarily a negative part of his personality, as he's not overwhelmingly prideful, he just has a healthy respect for himself.
    tl;dr: Paulo is more prideful than Mike, but Mike is more prideful than anything else.

JayGamer 4 days ago.

I really, really, REALLY REEEEEEEEAAALLLLLY ****in' love this. A great deal.

Paulo especially I think, I love the way his hand is reaching out aaaahhhhhh-

Yaschiri 3 days ago.

Our BCB kids are pretty flawed when you think about it.

DeathofInk 3 days ago.

I haven't known anyone who didn't go into high school severely flawed in some way (if not harmful to others, they were to themselves.)

not_used 3 days ago.

kingofsmooth 3 days ago.

I don't quite get how Augustus is Greed?

Very well done though!!!!! :D

Sambo 2 days ago.

Mostly due to his earlier self, where a lot of his behaviour was a result of personal interest - manipulating Daisy being the main example. Alejandro has been the driving force behind Augustus' more questionable acts, but I think it would be wrong to discount his greed from his behaviour.

also he steals stuff

JayGamer 2 days ago.

JayGamer_(Artist), Mike, MikexSandy, Sandy

JayGamer_(Artist) Mike MikexSandy Sandy (1000x666, 268.5KB)

Trying to work out a nice, lighter style than my usual.

anyone disgusted by my drowning the booru in MikexSandy raise your hand

JayGamer 4 days ago.

Mike you nervous wreck lmao

Oh my god you drew Sandy in Mike’s old scarffffffffff <3

Taeshi 4 days ago.

I love your interpretation of how Mike and Sandy would be like together if they were able to go out together. MikexSandy OTP.

__noname__ 4 days ago.

This looks amazing, and the style is the cherry on top of this beautiful cake of cuteness.
    I felt this would be wallpaper worthy so I tried editing it into one because usually when I ask artists if they could upload their work in wallpaper friendly 1080p they just say no so I don't bother anymore.

plaster 3 days ago.

ahH That's really nice, plaster! Actually I do have the original resolution hahaha, here you go, in all it's 3000x2000 glory:

JayGamer 2 days ago.

cuuuute!!! I've always really loved your style and I especially like your lighter style here too *_* now I want to draw lots of mikexsandy since you always draw them so cute!! I love it so much, keep it up! :love:

choco 2 days ago.

Daisy, Draw_Stream, Lucy, Mike, MikexSandy, Sandy, Taeshi_(Artist)

Daisy Draw_Stream Lucy Mike MikexSandy Sandy Taeshi_(Artist) (1501x1001, 53.9KB)

That poor plush, probably screaming "HELP ME!" internally.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

Daisy, you cheap ****, you can afford to make an outfit for cosplay, but can't shill out $25 for a plush of your crush? For shame.

ChewySmokey 2 weeks ago.

I love the detail of having Mike and Sandy in the background. It really makes this pic

Derrick751 2 weeks ago.

shamro 6 days ago.

^I swear this made me laugh everytime when I scroll the comment section

DaniYellAtU 2 days ago.

Abbey, comic, Daisy, edit, iGamr_(Artist), Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

Abbey Daisy Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) comic edit iGamr_(Artist) (800x4200, 740.8KB)

After helping with some asset coloring recently, I couldn’t help but be tempted to try my hand at it again once I saw this week’s line-art only draft pages. I followed the palette of the existing colored flashback pages as best I could (the only new colors are one shade of green and the cream color used for the panel backgrounds), with minimal line-work tweaks (pages 2 and 3 got the most significant adjustments, see if you can spot them!). I don’t plan to do this as a regular thing, but it was fun to try, and I hope you guys like it.

iGamr 4 days ago.

This is really fantastic, it looks like Tae coloured it. oAo

Yaschiri 3 days ago.

At first glance, you can't really tell that it is still technically monochromatic. Good job, it reminds me of a flashback. In fact, I think I'm having a flashback of a flashback!

Shade 3 days ago.

Box_(Artist), Daisy, human

Box_(Artist) Daisy human (700x850, 230.8KB)

i'm tired

Box 6 days ago.

I really love your version of Daisy hoo boy esp how you drew her hair and freckles and I love dat pose *___* :love: :love: :love:

choco 6 days ago.

goodness gracious she's so cute

TrappedLikeCats 6 days ago.

Ohhhh my gooooood, DAISY YOU FREAKIN' CUTIE.

-Screaming forever-

Yaschiri 6 days ago.

I CRY.....this is such a good daisy box ur art is always so good and a pleasure

Stofu 6 days ago.

I can’t believe I haven’t commented on this iT’S SO GLORIOUS THE BEST DAISY aaaaaa her hair and her face she's so adorableeeee

I love pastel clothes so much <3 <3 <3

Taeshi 4 days ago.

Cosplay, Faewnwolf_(Artist), Lucy

Cosplay Faewnwolf_(Artist) Lucy (743x931, 274.6KB)

Yaschiri 6 days ago.

I adore how you integrated pink into Lucy’s hair, this is such a great cosplay aaaaaa ;_;

Taeshi 4 days ago.

you are so good at this stuff!! your pink-tinted spin on lucy is really cleverly done. i am so proud we have pro cosplayer people like you

SuitCase 4 days ago.