Help Daisy get to the mall by buying a copy of our newest book! Awkward first dates, Halloween pranks and heartbreaking love quadrilaterals!
- Click orange buttons to add items to your cart, then Checkout ►. Easy!
- We charge in US dollars and ship worldwide, for cheap.
- PayPal or credit cards preferred. (We also accept mailed cash or cheques!)
Start your Bittersweet Candy Bowl collection with our first three books. Painstakingly reworked, revised and enhanced, they are our proudest achievement!
Two inches thick and filled with unique content, it’s Bittersweet Candy Bowl’s first ever book!
Volume One covers everything in the archive up to “New Beginnings”. Featuring exclusive chapters, more than 50 never-before-seen illustrations and lots of bonus content, this giant 592-page hard-cover is sure to please BCB fans.
We poured hundreds of hours into making Volume One a great start to the series. We really hope you like it!
$39 (or $15 for the eBook.)
Volume Two: “Starting Over”
Meet the cast and skip right to where the story really finds its feet. 276 pages long and printed in color, this hard-cover collection is the best way to convert your sceptical friends into obsessive BCB readers!
Opening with the summary chapter “Starting Over”, Volume Two covers Mike’s rejection and Paulo’s dating escapades all the way up to “Mischief Night”. It’s filled with more than 60 pages of new material, including a book-exclusive bonus chapter.
$39 (or $15 for the eBook.)
Ask Roseville High
Ever thought about Paulo’s missing mom? Wondering how Paulo would handle Daisy’s proposal? Eager to see Lucy take down Sandy in a fight? Secrets are revealed in this 5″ × 5″ full-color confessional!
Packed with watercolor illustrations, Ask Roseville High is a 128-page collection of favorites from the Tumblr askblog along with 60 (count ’em!) brand-new book-exclusive answers.
$14 (or $7 for the eBook.)
Spoiled for choice? These discounted bundles feature the books above with a Lucy figurine to boot!
Volume One, Volume Two, Ask Roseville High & a Lucy figurine — $99 (save $22!)
New in 2013 Bundle
Volume Two, Ask Roseville High & a Lucy figurine — $69 (save $13!)
Bittersweet Club International
An exclusive club for our biggest fans. Become a supporter of the comic and get access to these features:
More than 160 pages of bonus comics!
Unique gifts and benefits!
- Exclusive charm
- Special recognition
- Lapel pin
Join today to support the comic and get all of the great gifts above (and more!)
This 4″ cold cast resin figurine comes in a gorgeous display box. Modeled in the fashion of Nendoroid figurines, let the judgmental visage of this high-quality toy confront you every time you pass your display shelf!
We’ve even made a special mini-site to show her off in a variety of everyday situations. Be sure to check it out:
Newly improved with updated designs and a tough, rubber material, these adorable 1½″ PVC rubber charms come with a black nylon loop ready to be attached to your bag, phone, or other stuff! Collect your favourite characters in two packs.
Vinyl static cling stickers
These 8″ static cling stickers adhere to any glossy surface without leaving a gummy residue — meaning they can be used again and again.
All our posters are printed on glossy-matte paper.
Paulo ♥ Lucy pendant
Stamped from solid brass, this pendant is attractive and durable. 1½″ wide, it is colored in the cloisonné process, where colored glass is ground into particles to achieve a richer color than is possible with regular enamel. The ideal gift for the PauloxLucy shipper in your life!
- BCB is, like, my favourite thing. Is buying stuff here the best way to help you out?
- Sure is! The two of us make our living (in a very expensive city) selling the items on this page. We appreciate your support!
- This is gonna cost a lot to ship, right?
- Relax. We use a combination of regular airmail and Amazon fulfilment to ship WORLDWIDE, for CHEAP — the amount shown in the cart is a flat rate and won’t change on Checkout.
- I don’t have PayPal! Can I still make an order?
- Yep. We accept credit cards, cash in the mail and cheques. Don’t worry — it’s easy to pay without PayPal!
- I just want to make a donation!
- Tip us in the Checkout, no purchase required. (You’re too kind!)
Thanks! If you need any help with your order, just email us!