Daisy, human

Daisy human (960x911, 56.2KB)

Aaaaa her starry eyes so cute!!

Taeshi 6 days ago.

I'm happy you like it <3 <3

BagPaulo 6 days ago.

Draw_Stream, Lucy, Matt, mattxPaulo, Mike, parody, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Lucy Matt Mike Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) mattxPaulo parody (900x600, 376.1KB)

What is going on here

chapril 1 week ago.

Alice in wonderland Paulo is yelled at by Red Queen Lucy with a hybrid Matt/Mike. That last part was very confusing for a while, this is meant to be a sort of Paulo dreamscape

Phaeton 1 week ago.

Should that be considered MattXMike kitten? Lmao

DaniYellAtU 1 week ago.

I'm so confused.

Mert 1 week ago.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!

Shade 6 days ago.

Draw_Stream, Lucy, Mike, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Lucy Mike Taeshi_(Artist) (900x600, 279.4KB)

Oooh this is very cute, look at that jerk.
    Is it useless to hope that these two at least could have a good friendship sometime again? :nope:

chapril 1 week ago.

It's hard to say only one of them has been a jerk throughout this comic, Mike only started to act like one after Lucy's reign of jerkage.

Flame_LoneWolf 1 week ago.

Ty Taeshi :)

I'm really surprised I hadn't seen this before I requested it.

Mert 1 week ago.

Actually, it's really cute picture... Their friendship was like this for a very long time... Hmm... I really wonder, how Taeshi will repair their friendship?

Shade 6 days ago.

Bsc54_(Artist), Mike

Bsc54_(Artist) Mike (719x1280, 139.5KB)

Updated my previous one. Added tail, and matched his hands to his feet. I can't do hands, so have stubs.

Bsc54 6 days ago.

Jonesmonster_(Artist), Lucy, Paulo, PauloxLucy

Jonesmonster_(Artist) Lucy Paulo PauloxLucy (2663x1500, 353.2KB)

Bsc54 6 days ago.

Draw_Stream, Lucy, Paulo, PauloxLucy, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Lucy Paulo PauloxLucy Taeshi_(Artist) (900x600, 301.1KB)

:love:

spaghettiyolo 1 week ago.

lOTS OF YELLING

this is so soft and nice and aaaa the colors are so wonderful

TrappedLikeCats 6 days ago.

Bridgey_(Artist), human, Lucy

Bridgey_(Artist) Lucy human (1437x1917, 756.9KB)

I wanted her to look a little bit like one of those porcelain dolls.

Bridgeotto 1 week ago.

Aaaaaa beautiful!!! I love the shininess around her eyes and her lips ;__;

Taeshi 1 week ago.

GodDAMN!! That's gorgeous!!!

Itzumi 1 week ago.

Anna_Rider_(Artist), Augustus, AugustusxSandy, BCB_Art_Meme, Chris, Daisy, fancharacter, Jessica, kittens, Lucy, Mike, Paulo, Rachel, Sandy

Anna_Rider_(Artist) Augustus AugustusxSandy BCB_Art_Meme Chris Daisy Jessica Lucy Mike Paulo Rachel Sandy fancharacter kittens (1195x8911, 2.2MB)

you dont even know how long it took me to make this...

Anna_Rider 1 week ago.

ok so! fancharacters werent bad in the beginning, taeshi included some when the comic was starting to get popular. but then everyone wanted their character in. they would be sad if their fancharacter wasnt in the comic blabla and eventually this made her stop adding fancharacters in all together. she wrote off a lot of them and ones that were important to the story like tess graduated and i doubt we'll ever see her again. im not gonna speak for taeshi myself but i know she absolutely hates them lol

when i was new in the fandom i made one, and got my forum thread deleted. i didnt know i was like 12 and thought it would be fun lol. but thats one of the things about this comic: fan characters arent really welcome. i like them! but i see why theyre hated too. the more you know :-*

Jinx 1 week ago.

Thanks for telling me Jinx :D

It's just weird to me... Because If you have put effort to your fan characters, i think its great to watch and know the story of it. But If its a rip off from another character, its not cool..

Anna_Rider 1 week ago.

Wow this is really cute!

I wonder, did you make your own font for the bubbly letters?

Mert 1 week ago.

well taeshi just (literally just now) posted on the bcb tumblr about her views on fancharacters, mine was a lil outdated since ive been in the community for years so go read up on that too!!

Jinx 1 week ago.

Did two people drew this? or am i misinterpreting the first panel? Very cute anyway. I agree in that Mike has been a little plain since Lucy left. :/

Juan_Pablo 1 week ago.

No, i didnt make those letters :P Like I said, I started making this like in december and just last Night i finished..

And because of that my style kinda changes At that time too.. I'm too lazy to draw myself sooo there is a cute boy to introducing me ;)

Anna_Rider 1 week ago.

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

SuitCase 1 week ago.

I've always had a big crush on Augustus, which I don't understand, because I'm a guy.

not_used 1 week ago.

Abbey, Augustus, Charlotte, Draw_Stream, Taeshi_(Artist)

Abbey Augustus Charlotte Draw_Stream Taeshi_(Artist) (900x600, 339.1KB)

There is murder in his eyes.

Yaschiri 1 week ago.

But in all honesty, how come jokes on Charlotte's behalf are such a thing? Sure her story was as dramatic as it could get, but I think Taeshi delivered it very well, making her chapter one of the most touching ones imo. Maybe it just rubs me the wrong way, having a suffering mom myself, but yeah... :/ I just wonder why it's made fun of or downplayed so very often, even by characters in the story. A parent that met death through abuse kinda is a big deal.

chapril 1 week ago.

The real story shouldn't be affected by these kinds of silly out-of-universe drawings. You won't see this kind of thing in-comic for laughs.

It was also a request!

SuitCase 1 week ago.

@chapril It's just a little joke using Nickelback lyrics, nothing to be taken seriously.

Flame_LoneWolf 1 week ago.

Yeah, out-of-context stuff shouldn't really be taken seriously.

oh, and the curves of augustus's hips are cute

not_used 1 week ago.

This is aweful and i love it XD

Bridgeotto 1 week ago.

Abbey shouldn't be a person to mess around with, I mean, look at how much he squeeze the **** out of that stress ball! D:

DaniYellAtU 1 week ago.

@chapril
    You have to laugh at terrible things. They don't become less terrible, but they become easier to deal with.

Mert 1 week ago.

@SuitCase omg i am ded

spaghettiyolo 1 week ago.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! ;) XD

Shade 1 week ago.

Draw_Stream, kittens, Lucy, Mike, Molly, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Lucy Mike Molly Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) kittens (900x600, 314.5KB)

Chris or Mike?
    :unsure:

Has to be Mike. Clearly Molly is just some MUTIE SCUM who ages half as fast as everyone else!

PickYerPoison 1 week ago.

This is the cutest ****

spaghettiyolo 1 week ago.