fattymccatcat_(Artist), parody, Sue

Sue fattymccatcat_(Artist) parody (422x750, 67.8KB)

this is my second redraw of my old fan art. its sue dressed as selphie. im thinking of drawing paulo next. what kingdom hearts character should he be drawn as? also critisism is appreciated. it helps me grow as an artist

fattymccatcat 5 years ago.

Check the Lucy one to see who I think should be who, but honestly it is up to you.

As for critique... Umm, I don't really have much to say except try new things? I think I'll just use one of Taeshi's responses for this. The first link you have to go to the HOME or LESSONS AND TIPS and the second link gave me troubles, but the others seem interesting. I'd check the first one because it has lessons and tips... I don't know I'm trying to be helpful.

Gnukko: How did you learn to draw?
    Taeshi: Gnukko is sending me this question because I got a "can you give me drawing advice?" e-mail and I rather make a detailed question here to be able to link to in future.

ANYWAY i learned to draw just mimicking various cartoon styles and drawing the same stuff over and over again. I was a really impatient and speedy artist, so I would draw straight from pen. Unfortunately that's why I struggle to be detailed :( A flaw I'm trying to fix and struggling a lot in. SO I'M NOT THE BEST AT ADVICE and that's why i avoid doing tutorials and stuff. What I can offer can easily be offered a lot better by other people through googling and research.

ANYWAY

HERE IS SOME ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE VERY LITTLE DRAWING EXPERIENCE ON HOW TO IMPROVE AT DRAWING:

http ://lovecastle.org/draw/

http://l isipuska.tumblr.com/post/25343705754/varying-your-body-types

Here are some resources on how to draw the body and little exercises on life drawing. One of the links is really good because it simulates how a classroom works when it comes to life drawing. You have just got to draw a lot, ideally from life. Draw your room, draw your face in a mirror, draw people on the train or bus, you can mimic various cartoon styles but that will only teach you how to draw certain poses and it will prove to be very static when it comes to your improvement. That's why a lot of Sonic artists struggle to draw humans, for example. They spent all their time drawing a really limiting style that when you branch out, you just don't know what to do. You have to just practice and practice and mess up and keep going, you can google "art tutorials" for other ways on improving.

http://art-tutorials.tumblr.com Here's a good one. http://fyeaharttips.tumblr.com And another.

It's only through this that you could start developing a style, the worst thing you can do is mimic a style first and not learn the basic structure of the human body second. I should know, I learned the hard way.

SO BASICALLY DRAW FROM LIFE AND KEEP DRAWING AND DRAWING AND DRAWING AND CRYING AND DRAWING

SMILED BECAUSE I GET THIS QUESTION SO MANY TIMES AND IT'S SO GENERIC AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND IT MAKES ME KIND OF MAD AAAAAAA

Supertails19 5 years ago.

Hmm, this is embarrassing. You'll have to copy and paste the links... sorry. :(

Supertails19 5 years ago.

I know everyone says this, but definitely just keep practicing. I have a folder on my computer full of images from comics that I liked because there was a cool pose, or interesting lighting, or one of a million other reasons that it looked distinct to me. By doing this you start to become aware of what makes artist's styles so unique. By practicing from a large variety of art you'll begin to develop your own style. And in practicing you also just begin to develop an eye for scale. You're off to a great start here, but for example, it feels kind of funny in the face for some reason. Maybe the eyes are too close together, or maybe they're too low on the face (meaning the ears would have to move up too). I'm not totally sure that's it, but like I said, as you draw more you learn to pick up on what looks right and what doesn't while you're drawing.
    Also, I would suggest inking your drawings. When I started out, I found that a thick, defined line with a pen, rather than a pencil, made a world of difference in my work. I just used a typical ball point pen, I didn't even buy anything fancy for a long time. It's hard at first, and you risk messing up in pen what you did right in pencil, but it's a good skill to try and sharpen.
    (Also I really like the Kingdom Hearts idea! I love crossovers like this.)

katie1113 5 years ago.

fattymccatcat_(Artist), Lucy, parody

Lucy fattymccatcat_(Artist) parody (422x750, 67.3KB)

hello! my name is fattymccatcat. two years ago i drew some teribble fan art. the only fan art ive ever drawn. my skills have slightly improved so i decided to try redrawing them again! they arent MUCH better, but they are better none the less. so im restarting my old project. drawing most of the BCB characters in the clothing of kingdom hearts characters! so post who you think which character should dress up like who! also, id like anyone to point out whats wrong so my skills can improve ^_^

fattymccatcat 5 years ago.

Paulo as Riku and Mike as Sora since they seem like the most likely to fight each other and then become friends. David as that dude from Treasure Island that challenges you to a fight... with a stick(if I remember right). 8-D Sandy as Namine or Xion(if you can). Uhh, I can't think of anyone else at the moment. This is a really cool idea by the way. :)

Supertails19 5 years ago.

I posted something I think would be helpful under the Sue one... I tried. :(

Supertails19 5 years ago.

should i do paulo as riku or axel? when i pick one the other goes to abbey.

fattymccatcat 5 years ago.

How about a sora Lucy and riku mike?

bluefox 5 years ago.

I forgot about Axel. How did I forget about Axel?! Yes, you are right, Paulo as Axel and Abbey as Riku. Personality wise it fits. Abbey has to deal with his inner darkness and Paulo's a fun loving dude that does what he wants to do.

Supertails19 5 years ago.

Mike, ray-ray_(Artist)

Mike ray-ray_(Artist) (1024x614, 182.6KB)

"Bad kitty" just reminds me of the grandma from Madagascar! XD

Kitkatlovespaulo 5 years ago.

The signature is actually a cover up after Mike got fixed.

MaronaPossessed 5 years ago.

Lucy, PauloxLucy, ray-ray_(Artist)

Lucy PauloxLucy ray-ray_(Artist) (800x1280, 179.0KB)

She has no legs. But still a lovely picture.

bluefox 5 years ago.

I couldn't figure how to do them cause when I drew them they didn't look right v.v

ray-ray 5 years ago.

Could have added some sort of object in front of her like the top of a table, or a bed for the heck of it.

Blue_Sly 5 years ago.

anucika_(Artist), Mike

Mike anucika_(Artist) (214x290, 135.5KB)

whooaaa i love the style in this

Wildphyre-Pyro 5 years ago.

It's so tiny but I love it! The face tells you everything and you drew it perfectly!

Kay-felis 5 years ago.

Love the expression, the eyes, the style and I can't decide what I like best about it so I'll say: I love the whole thing :love:.

Supertails19 5 years ago.

lovely texture

Migrant 5 years ago.

This is fantastic!

Ghostington 5 years ago.

What an absolutely gorgeous drawing (。✿‿✿。)

TinyBabbu 5 years ago.

On"ooooooooh!!!!!!!!!! Me love ;) :love: :love: :-* :love:

moonshadow11 5 years ago.

Lucy, ray-ray_(Artist)

Lucy ray-ray_(Artist) (353x1280, 49.8KB)

:love: A happy snow Lucy! Thats just awesome. And a cute little butt :unsure: Mad Lucy

bluefox 5 years ago.

Thank you! Happy Lucy is best 8-)

ray-ray 5 years ago.

dat butt

SpaceMouse 5 years ago.

So it wasn't just me thinking dat ***.

KittyCanDraw_(Artist), Lucy

KittyCanDraw_(Artist) Lucy (819x529, 138.5KB)

Make sure to check the source.

Supertails19 5 years ago.

Kittycandraw was the one that posted it in the source so I'm going to assume that's the artist. :unsure:

Supertails19 5 years ago.

AAAAAAAAAA SO AWESOME

Taeshi 5 years ago.

That face is so cute and fluffy looking. :love:

bluefox 5 years ago.

AnimatedBunny_(Artist), Rachel

AnimatedBunny_(Artist) Rachel (373x708, 107.4KB)

Aw adorable :love:

Crazygal123 5 years ago.

oh man i LOVE those pants i LOVE THEM

Taeshi 5 years ago.

AHHHH MY GOD SO ADORABLE

TinyBabbu 5 years ago.

OMYGOODNESS IM SQUEALING THIS IS TOO ADORABLE :love: #^_^#

Jocelynn1112 5 years ago.

Aw, Rach, you cutie. <3

Yaschiri 5 years ago.

Cardcaptor Rachel?? Heehee. But oh my gosh this is super cute yes please.

plusook 5 years ago.

Those shorts are like parachute hot pants.

bluefox 5 years ago.

Cutie ;w;

Furball 5 years ago.

i approve

kiki 5 years ago.

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :-* :-* 8-D :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ;) :love: :-*

moonshadow11 5 years ago.

Chalo_(Artist), Jasmine

Chalo_(Artist) Jasmine (600x776, 195.2KB)

She's like a super kawaii little flight stuartess ;____; Squeeeeee

Thank you Chalo!!

Taeshi 6 years ago.

Great work as always Chalo

Mil_Faces 6 years ago.

Eeeeeeee adorable!

Ace 6 years ago.

i am pchan and i approve this :3!!

P-Chan 6 years ago.

And now whenever I see Digit I see Jasmine.

RedJack 6 years ago.

stuartess..

SuitCase 6 years ago.

Oh Stuartess............... :love:

PepeLePew 5 years ago.

BCI_Commission, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

BCI_Commission Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) (950x452, 147.6KB)

Comment ID #19962

Hot somali every day and every night.

Anonymous #1 8 years ago.

Comment ID #20129

Hot Tamale hot hot Tamale

Anonymous #2 8 years ago.

Comment ID #20328

lol it base off of hot tamale hot hot tamale lol XD 8-)

Anonymous #3 8 years ago.

Comment ID #20345

actually thought of hot tomale tooo XD

NebulaSG 8 years ago.

AWESOMELY boring jk jk is coolios

Anonymous #4 7 years ago.

How do you like you somali? warm somali? NO!!! , i like hot somali

Fenix_PhoenixWong 7 years ago.

what is a somali anyway?....i dont know....some kind of jerk?....ewwww i dont like those....YOU WILL WEN IS HOT!!!

Fenix_PhoenixWong 7 years ago.

i replayed to all most eveyone on twitter Mike Paulo i told Lucy i love her and talked to Daisy

Anonymous #5 7 years ago.

btw im not carter im just a random Lucy fan lol

Anonymous #6 7 years ago.

Can I have a Sandy/Lucy/Daisy/Abbey/Paulo cat? No? Just a plushie?..... Okay.... *snffle*

ShizuTheKhaoManee 5 years ago.