Amaya, Insomni-act_(Artist)

Amaya Insomni-act_(Artist) (1100x1506, 1.7MB)

Amaya's got SWAG

Insomni-act 14 hours ago.

Very stylish!

CometE 1 hour ago.

fob_(Artist), Lucy

Lucy fob_(Artist) (428x1073, 234.7KB)

outfit inspired by InvisibleColoration

fob 6 days ago.

Love this expression, perfectly captured the part "mommmm stop embarrassing me" part "I'm about to break down" energy of the original panel!

Also just particularly stoked on the cute little hair fwip you gave lucy's human design #^_^#

calicoscallop 2 days ago.

Kitsu_(Artist), Lucy

Kitsu_(Artist) Lucy (1457x1677, 605.1KB)

We love being absolutely pissed off!! we love being just so mad!! Mad Lucy

Really though please tell me you'll be posting more where this came from, your style is incredibly precious

calicoscallop 2 days ago.

AnonFelis_(Artist), David, DavidxPaulo, Paulo

AnonFelis_(Artist) David DavidxPaulo Paulo (1629x1087, 41.5KB)

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR EXPRESSIONS!! So lively! love those boisterous boys 8-) 8-D

also the line confidence here?? So simple and so smooth I could never

calicoscallop 2 days ago.

Abbey, Amaya, Augustus, AugustusxAbbey, BCB_Art_Meme, Calicoscallop_(Artist), Daisy, David, Jessica, JessicaxMadison, Lucy, Madison, Mike, MikexSandy, Paulo, PauloxDaisy, Rachel, Sandy, Sue, Tess

Abbey Amaya Augustus AugustusxAbbey BCB_Art_Meme Calicoscallop_(Artist) Daisy David Jessica JessicaxMadison Lucy Madison Mike MikexSandy Paulo PauloxDaisy Rachel Sandy Sue Tess (900x9200, 5.1MB)

IT'S DONEEEE !!! 8-D wow I had so much fun with this. Been a long time reader so, in finally making one of these, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders lol

P.S. yes I WILL draw the cats in a different style every time I draw them and there's nothing you can do to stop me ! :P

calicoscallop on January 11, 2022.

I laughed longer and harder at this one than basically any other that I can think of. I could name all the bits I like a lot but it’d just be a long boring list. You’re very funny and creative and I love the variety of styles you’re using

Thank you so so so much for this contribution, if it was a decade in the making it paid off

SuitCase on January 12, 2022.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA #8 I can’t get over it omg YOU MIMICKED THAT STYLE SO WELL

What an awesome meme, I love your style!! It’s so bubbly and fun!! Everyone looks so huggable ;__;

Taeshi on January 12, 2022.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SANDY BOOP??? I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

fee on January 12, 2022.

This is one of the more hilarious ones! Plus your style ? *chefskiss* :-*

badean1952 on January 14, 2022.

@SuitCase Oh my goodness, thank you!! :'-) You seriously made my day with this comment! Y'all have so so many funny moments throughout the series, so I had plenty of material to work with :D and it means a lot that you and Taeshi are both so active within the community!

@Taeshi What an honor, thank you!! ;_; <3 <3 Your character designs are inherently so huggable, whenever I draw these kids I feel like an old granny pinching their cheeks ehehe

calicoscallop 2 days ago.

@fee AHAHA yeah Sandy Boop has consumed my mind since I first made the connection, I'm so glad people are getting as much of a kick out of it as I did XD

@badean1952 Thank you! I was a little worried about style at first (since mine fluctuates a bit) but after working on these prompts I feel much more comfortable with where I'm at visually :)

calicoscallop 2 days ago.

Augustus, human, kleine_(Artist), Lucy

Augustus Lucy human kleine_(Artist) (1500x1500, 186.7KB)

i am just so so proud of them okay

kleine 2 days ago.

i absolutely adore this lucy great job!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Shiraru 2 days ago.

Jordan, Lucy, MrNostalgic_(Artist), Panel, redraw

Jordan Lucy MrNostalgic_(Artist) Panel redraw (3000x3000, 7.4MB)

Awww, this is great!! I really like the details of the fur on the arms and such, definitely separates it from Jordan’s shirt haha, this is very sweet!!!

Taeshi on January 14, 2022.

love Jordan so much x3

Thundefair 3 days ago.

Mike, parody, Paulo, Slushytheplushy1_(Artist)

Mike Paulo Slushytheplushy1_(Artist) parody (1378x1378, 597.4KB)

this is perfect

theoktony 4 days ago.

FRUITCAKE? atjdjsjbfbs

prismabunny 4 days ago.

This is such a cool concept, love it!

CometE 4 days ago.

Agustus, Daisy, Lucy, Melanie, Siamese712_(Artist)

Agustus Daisy Lucy Melanie Siamese712_(Artist) (1381x2000, 1.3MB)

another redraw of an old sketch. based on the whole idea of invisible threads or ribbons connecting people

siamese712 5 days ago.

Insomni-act_(Artist), Mike

Insomni-act_(Artist) Mike (1280x1280, 463.7KB)

Brilliant my dude!