Ash_(Artist), Paulo

Ash_(Artist) Paulo (540x689, 181.0KB)

will my style ever be consistant? no. but enjoy college age paulo who's come out as bi and normalises fem clothes on dudes

Ash 1 day ago.

bramblepaws_(Artist), comfit_(Artist), Lucy, Mike

Lucy Mike bramblepaws_(Artist) comfit_(Artist) (1920x1080, 68.7KB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1d8w_Z-mMk&feature=emb_title&ab_channel =bramblepaws made a little bitty pmv a couple months ago and forgot to post it here!

bramblepaws 5 days ago.

Augustus, Lucy, Shiraru_(Artist)

Augustus Lucy Shiraru_(Artist) (1536x3048, 2.0MB)

I wanted to draw a comic of Augustus and Lucy going apartment hunting since it’s Augustus’s senior year but I got lazy and HAVENT drawn it but I do have it all written out. I wonder if I should just post the written out parts as is but yeah that’s what this was.

Shiraru 6 days ago.

Ronyle143_(Artist)

Ronyle143_(Artist) (1280x960, 268.3KB)

K

masterd122 1 week ago.

Good morning or Good evening my candybooru fellow im cousin of ronyle143 or jhonnyd

masterd122 1 week ago.

im sad say this he already passed away this febuary 14,im reposting this because he ldove this site and he love this community,im just want to say that thank you for making him enjoy with you guys very thank you

masterd122 1 week ago.

I’m so sorry to hear that! I can see that he did post on Candybooru, and the site comments here and there over the years. I hope you and all his family are doing as well as they can. :(

SuitCase 1 week ago.

Oh no this is such awful news, I’m so sorry ;___; Many condolences to you and your family, I remember Ronyle143’s art very fondly!!! Wishing you all the best with such a tragic loss :(

Taeshi 1 week ago.

Daisy, Draw_Stream, Mike, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

Daisy Draw_Stream Mike Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) (1200x800, 861.8KB)

Mike and Paulo adopt each other as costumes for halloween.

SuitCase 5 months ago.

Probably the most awkward thing she ever seen.

SCD 5 months ago.

I don't know what gets me the most, looking Paulo with his metro look (he looks handsome) or wondering how Mike amounted enough confidence to buy and walk with two "Sally's"("She's cuddly and she's bouncy, She's like a rubber ball").

Powerofthree_outlandos 5 months ago.

After Halloween.

Paulo : "Hey buddy. How is it going?"

Mike : "Not so great. This was kind of a bad idea. To be honest I got scolded in 8 different houses."

Paulo : So... What are you going to do with this things? ... you know once Halloween is over."

Mike : "I don't really know. I'm not sure my mom would like to see them in the house."

Mike sees Paulo awkwardly looking at the dolls.

Mike : "You want to keep them don't you"

Paulo : "Yes. Yes, I'd love to."

mushroom_(Artist), Tess

Tess mushroom_(Artist) (867x1639, 138.5KB)

evil tess

mushroom 2 weeks ago.

oh my god why is it so huge i thought i scaled it dooooown

mushroom 2 weeks ago.

Abe Simpson: That Tess is evil, I tells ya! Evil! EEEE-VIL!

SCD 2 weeks ago.

MUSH THIS ABSOLUTELY ROCKS

bramblepaws 2 weeks ago.

the line texture is really good, the pose and expression are so fun and interesting, and the colors are On Point
    it's been really cool to see how much you've improved just across your last like 6 or so images on the booru :eyes emoji: like... Hell Yes

bramblepaws 2 weeks ago.

^But they've got two drawings tagged as Excellent already. They're still improving, but it is not as if they haven't had any previous exceptional drawings...
    Still, I agree with everything you pointed out.

This drawing is just excellent! I love it <3

Marko 2 weeks ago.

yooooo evil tess....I love this so much omfg I'm really into a lot of different parts of it but I'm especially captivated by the lineart!!! so pretty!!

also, improvement doesn't negate the quality of previous work! saying someone's art is getting better doesn't mean you're also saying their old work is bad 8-)

leporibae 2 weeks ago.

hahahah i hope you didn't think i took anything bad from what brambles said, marko!!! they've been commenting on my work for three years so i know they meant it in a positive way. i appreciate the sentiment and your compliments!!

and thank you brambles and leporibae you guys are so sweet <33 i appreciate the attention to detail i'm particularly proud of all the aspects you pointed out >w>;;

mushroom 2 weeks ago.

oh hell yeah, as you should be 8-) I hope to see more of your work soon!!! (also, do you have an art twitter or smth by any chance? *eyes emoji lmao*)

leporibae 2 weeks ago.

i didn't but now i do @mush1field !!! i'd been meaning to get around to it for a long time anyway

mushroom 2 weeks ago.

blood, Box_(Artist), Lucy

Box_(Artist) Lucy blood (1496x1725, 467.2KB)

me @ mike

Box 3 weeks ago.

holy moly this hits hard

Terry 3 weeks ago.

this is so cool, looks like it would make a killer tattoo

officerfurry 2 weeks ago.

Mike, parody, Powerofthree_(Artist)

Mike Powerofthree_(Artist) parody (1202x1893, 1.3MB)

Who is responsible for this outcome?

Powerofthree_outlandos 3 weeks ago.

Draw_Stream, Mike, parody, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Mike Taeshi_(Artist) parody (1200x800, 358.1KB)

same as it ever was

SuitCase 3 months ago.

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down.
    Letting the days go by, water flowing underground.
    Into the blue again after the money's gone.
    Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground.

SCD 3 months ago.

This drawing somehow reminded me of the japanese group World Order. It would be nice seeing the BCB guys striking one of their poses xD

Marko 1 month ago.

Anointer's personal issue is managed for the turns for all issues. Payment of the field and nursing papers for the themes. The argument is placed for the approval of the turns. The joy is the volume for the advancement of the cans. The dynamic story is held for the turns for theists for all parameters for the turns for all issues.

Runolfsdottir 3 weeks ago.

Lucy, Mike, parody, Paulo, The_Mylestone_(Artist)

Lucy Mike Paulo The_Mylestone_(Artist) parody (1600x1333, 341.7KB)

this is so cute and GENIUS.. i love it

faune 3 weeks ago.