David, DavidxPaulo, Paulo, sharpilu_(Artist)

David DavidxPaulo Paulo sharpilu_(Artist) (1280x1280, 318.4KB)

Omg. Spicy! I like how you drew Paulo’s ears plus the hands and feet are really cool looking! 8-D

Ema_Nekaf 3 hours ago.

Daisy, Ophannim_(Artist)

Daisy Ophannim_(Artist) (500x447, 47.3KB)

whoa....your use of line scribbles and colors are so good...

Sun 3 days ago.

@Sun omg thank u #^_^# I struggle a lot with inspiration and I find doing these messy color palette pics to be a fun exercise to get back into the swing of things

ophannim 3 days ago.

Calicoscallop_(Artist), Daisy, DaisyxSandy, parody, Sandy

Calicoscallop_(Artist) Daisy DaisyxSandy Sandy parody (3000x4000, 4.5MB)

HOLY CRAP WHAT A FANTASTIC EMULATION OF AI YAZAWA'S STYLE????? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GREAT IM SCREAMING

gaysae 3 days ago.

Daisy, Paulo, PauloxDaisy, Pooncitybeech_(Artist)

Daisy Paulo PauloxDaisy Pooncitybeech_(Artist) (1080x1080, 2.3MB)

I thought this was funny for some reason. I didn't used to like Daisy but recently she's growing on me a lot. I thought the recent chapter where she consults Paulo about feeling embarrassed for not being straight was very sweet. Happy pride <3

Pooncitybeech 3 days ago.

Lucy, Poppy_(Artist), Zachary

Lucy Poppy_(Artist) Zachary (3500x2500, 2.5MB)

i forgot about this teehee but ya for context:

au/headcanon where zachary gets a job or happens to have other business in the same town where lucy ended up moving to her aunt's at and sees lucy and they catch up and everything and he maybe keeps in touch and helps her works things out or smthin idk very wish fulfillment stuff -w-

poppy 5 days ago.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGHGHGUGITLHGUGHRTHUIGLH RTHUYGHUYGHRTHUIGRTHUTGITLRTHUGLHGLUIGHRTHUIGTR

I LOVE THISJ SO MUCHCHC

POPPY UR STUFF IS BASED AS WALWAYS :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

JoyJoy 4 days ago.

ILY JOYLMDSFMLMLFSDMLDFSM YOURE SO SICK?????????

poppy 4 days ago.

I like how Zach almost got hit by a car

Ema_Nekaf 4 days ago.

OOUGBHGHGHHHG HE LOOKS SO GOOFYYY IN UR STYLE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT... i want them to reunite and be friends.... congrats on the babie zach and cath,...

agentchimendez 3 days ago.

Daisy, Deecomposer_(Artist), James, Mike, parody, Paulo

Daisy Deecomposer_(Artist) James Mike Paulo parody (1000x845, 1.0MB)

"personal heart-to-hearts in a place where people could really easily overhear them" is my favourite trope especially in school settings. The amount of times people tried to bare their soul to me and I had to shut them up because of how audible it was to everybody in the classroom is staggering.

Deecomposer 5 days ago.

HONESTLY THE LOCATION OF THIS CONVO IS HILARIOUS FOR THIS EXACT REASON SKDFHDSKL also i love mik and jam

agentchimendez 3 days ago.

Rachel, Sun_(Artist)

Rachel Sun_(Artist) (1000x1223, 585.4KB)

For the BCB art collab project :)

Sun on June 15, 2022.

SHE’S BEAUTIFUL SUN!!! :love: YOU DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!

Frankenstein on June 15, 2022.

this is absolutely gorgeous Sun #^_^# I have no words but i feel such joy looking at soft careful shots of light.

giankitten on June 16, 2022.

BEST GIRLLL she looks so stunning!!

kennolini 5 days ago.

Daisy, Skarpetky_(Artist)

Daisy Skarpetky_(Artist) (1000x1300, 1.2MB)

Bi pride

Thundefair on June 18, 2022.

Daisy, MrNostalgic_(Artist)

Daisy MrNostalgic_(Artist) (2454x2478, 835.3KB)

AWWWWW wait I might not understand this bc of the update whoops lol. Its very cute tho!!!

giankitten on June 17, 2022.

Daww this is so cute!!!!!

Thundefair on June 18, 2022.

James, Mike, MikexPaulo, Paulo, PauloxJames, polyamory, whimsicalEden_(Artist)

James Mike MikexPaulo Paulo PauloxJames polyamory whimsicalEden_(Artist) (2535x1536, 3.8MB)

Happy pride LOL
    I drew the original sketch for this a while ago but think it’s funny now that Paulos all jealous of the attention Mike gets when he should ask himself if he could handle the attention himself… this drawing shows what I think of that LMAO

whimsicalEden on June 8, 2022.

OH MY GOD This is so cuteyea Paulo you have a tyype short cute boys

Thundefair on June 18, 2022.

1 2 3 ... 1255