Lucy, MigBird_(Artist), Mike

Lucy MigBird_(Artist) Mike (1600x900, 582.4KB)

Cool comic.

SCD 33 minutes ago.

i'm in t E ARS

Xionvee 9 minutes ago.

Mike, MikexSandy, Sandy, SheJ_Grum_(Artist), Taeshi_(Artist)

Mike MikexSandy Sandy SheJ_Grum_(Artist) Taeshi_(Artist) (900x627, 30.9KB)

Ok so I love tracing Taeshi's draw stream pictures and

DISCLAIMER
    All art belongs to Taeshi I tagged her I just like tracing and shading them because it's fun don't hate me :x

SheJ_Grum 4 hours ago.

Paulo, Raku_(Artist)

Paulo Raku_(Artist) (1541x1201, 375.7KB)

Quick Paulo
    Hes my favorite character!

Raku 10 hours ago.

love how u use lines + how u shaded paulos tips!!!! rly nice!!!!

lullaby 8 hours ago.

good!!!!

Box 7 hours ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 6 hours ago.

Abbey, Daisy, David, fattyfrog_(Artist), Lucy, Mike, Paulo

Abbey Daisy David Lucy Mike Paulo fattyfrog_(Artist) (1200x4400, 1.8MB)

Meow its a party haha (love me)

Fattyfrog 9 hours ago.

I love this so much.

Fireheart 9 hours ago.

I LOVE THIS XD

SheJ_Grum 9 hours ago.

Cool comic, the artwork is awesome.

SCD 9 hours ago.

omg this is great

itsneverogre 9 hours ago.

omg, this is awesome XD

Videogamer80 9 hours ago.

HAHAHAHA OMG

faune 8 hours ago.

Augustus, Daisy, genderbended, Glitterbark_(Artist), Jessica, JessicaxMadison, Lucy, LucyxDaisy, Madison

Augustus Daisy Glitterbark_(Artist) Jessica JessicaxMadison Lucy LucyxDaisy Madison genderbended (540x810, 60.9KB)

sloppy gay cats drawn to help myself relax.

Glitterbark 2 days ago.

;__; oh jeez ur style is so excellent.. i love that soft feel it gives off

lullaby 8 hours ago.

Augustus, AugustusxLucy, Lucy, space-hatter_(Artist)

Augustus AugustusxLucy Lucy space-hatter_(Artist) (900x1010, 403.5KB)

I love this XD Especially Augustus' expression in the bottom left after seeing Lucy, it's actually genuine surprise.

Videogamer80 2 days ago.

"Don't touch me" Furious Abbey

DaniYellAtU 2 days ago.

Don't touch the child!

Marko 1 day ago.

Who's Touching the child!

Manuel8123 8 hours ago.

Kit_(Artist), Lucy

Kit_(Artist) Lucy (1224x1309, 268.0KB)

it's lucy! i was trying out a different style

kit 3 days ago.

ITS LUCY

LachlanDS 3 days ago.

Nice

aBCBdissident 3 days ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 3 days ago.

Cute li'l thing.

Waldo 3 days ago.

this looks so soft and plushy *o*

TrappedLikeCats 3 days ago.

Such ciute

LindsayTheGreat 9 hours ago.

Abbey, kenketsu_(Artist)

Abbey kenketsu_(Artist) (800x892, 274.7KB)

@videogamer
    AWW thank you!! you were faster than me ///
    its mostly just me being sad over the hate these poor cats get tho !
    it gets a little unsettling sometimes //sweats

kenketsu 3 days ago.

I love Abbey so much and I empathise with the unease about how vicious people are getting about him ;__; this is so great, I love the colours you chose and love the way you did his hair!!! Nice curls!!

Taeshi 3 days ago.

abbey will always be best boy in my heart ;~;

these colors are so nice!!

toreesucks 3 days ago.

@Kenketsu
    Ah, I see. Well, I don't really like Abbey either, but yeah, I can imagine the hate that could come to him on the facebook page.

Videogamer80 3 days ago.

The hate these beautiful boys get is unacceptable! They're trying their hardest. I love it when good artists create art that sympathises with them. The way he's guarding his throat along with the thorn crown... wonderful

JayGamer 3 days ago.

Nice drawing, very artistic.

SCD 3 days ago.

Abbey can be a sweet guy and all, but some actions are not justifiable.

Really nice drawing though!

Waldo 3 days ago.

@Waldo
    oh no, im definitely not justifying him!
    however, there's not a single cat in this comic that hasn't made mistakes before
    i won't go into too much depth about it but
    i just think everything's being too black and white rn, and no one deserves the kind of hate abbey and mike are getting imo

unless ur idk, alejandro
    but even then i'd be willing to understand his character (y)

@everyone else
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    im so glad im not the only one that sympathizes with this poor child

kenketsu 2 days ago.

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE>THIS SO MUCH HFGHDHB TH COLORS ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER AND UR STYLE IS SO NICE TO LOOK AT IM GONNA SCREAM!!!!!!!!! a+ a+ a+ a+ a+ a+

abrahams2 2 days ago.

This is a great picture! Really captures Abbey's inner conflict with his emotions well.

Nenekiri 13 hours ago.

Augustus, Paulo, Videogamer80_(Artist)

Augustus Paulo Videogamer80_(Artist) (1024x768, 339.6KB)

This is more so a sort of joking fun thing, but yeah, I don't really like Abbey. I never liked him to start with (as I had a Paulo love bias when I first read BCB) and my opinion for him is still worsening. Although I gotta admit, Paulo is getting more and more annoying as the comic goes on.

Actually, I think I should explain why I don't like Abbey, even though I don't really like Paulo anymore. Because Augustus is a thing. Both of them have a really, REALLY bad background, with Abbey witnessing his biological father abusing his biological mother, and Augustus' parents are deadbeat drunks who don't do anything for him, so I'd say that they're pretty even. Hell, Augustus' situation is probably worse, as he's still probably blackmailed by Alehandro to do his bidding. Yet Augustus dosen't get pissy and violent like Abbey does. I mean, it might be because Augustus hasn't been in any situations that we've seen that Abbey may have been in, like having to protect someone he really cares about, but I'm pretty sure that Augustus would probably react better to those kinds of situations that Abbey would. Thinking over it, if Augustus didn't exist, I might be able to relate with Abbey more, but I just can't. Augustus is really growing on me, and is becoming one of my favorite characters

Videogamer80 2 days ago.

'gus doesnt get pissy like abbey does' 2 year age gap and not everyone responds to trauma the same way. maturity happens differently for everyone and thats not an excuse for abbey to go choking around anyone who looks at his girlfriend too long but at least take into consideration that people are different and 2 entirely different characters arent going to act the same just cause they had a bad home life

hate whoever you want all you want lol but at least back up your claims with more thought. gus reacts better to situations cause hes been in more situations where he HAD to act calmly, more situations that if he didnt choose his words right he couldve been seriously injured. abbeys a dumb kid who needs a wake up call, and dont worry, im positive hes getting it this chapter

toreesucks 2 days ago.

@toreesucks Oh yeah, those are good points. Hmmm... I still do like Augustus better.

Yeah, seeing how this chapter is going so far, Abbey's definitely gpnna get that wake-up call XD

Videogamer80 2 days ago.

"Gus doesn't get pissy like Abbey does"
    You're right - he only intentionally manipulated the girl he loves into being humiliated so that he could make a move on her. He only tried to force a kiss on her when she was clearly afraid and uncomfortable.
    Abbey is violent, but he's going through therapy, and contrary to what people seem to think, he is improving. He's only been in therapy for about 9 months, which is actually nothing - some people are in therapy for 10 years before seeing improvement.
    What Abbey did was wrong, but it's not because he's "pissy" - he's a 15 year old kid with emotional issues who Paulo has bullied since day one. It doesn't justify what Abbey did, I wish he hadn't done it, but its not as simple as "abbeys violent".
    You can "hate" who you want, but don't pretend Augustus is perfect when he's done plenty of horrible **** to people.

Kaynime 1 day ago.

@kaynime well if you think about it Augustus hasn't had the best experience with relationships. Getting kissed out of the blue and then sleeping together might send a 13 year old mixed messages on how to start a relationship. Im not saying that Augustus is perfect, but he learned from his mistakes and I hope Abby does too.

Fattyfrog 17 hours ago.

@fattyfrog - you're right - i do like both characters and I hope they improve :)

Kaynime 13 hours ago.

Abbey, comic, Daisy, Mike, parody, Paulo, Videogamer80_(Artist)

Abbey Daisy Mike Paulo Videogamer80_(Artist) comic parody (768x1024, 415.4KB)

No worries, Suitcase ^^ I can comply

Videogamer80 4 days ago.

Wait, Suit was serious? huh...

rattlerabbit 4 days ago.

...was he not serious? I thought he was

Videogamer80 4 days ago.

there's a facebook group where folks talk about their thoughts and feelings on BCB, maybe you should post this kinda stuff there!!

MiaaaCS 4 days ago.

@MiaaaCS Oh really? If it's seperate then the normal BCB facebook, then I've never heard of it! I'll have to look out for it!

Videogamer80 3 days ago.

Why are the mods so rude on this site sometimes..? It's odd..

TailaBlu 1 day ago.

It's also funny how another mod found similar content from this dude alright. Maybe rules've changed?

TailaBlu 1 day ago.

I mean it was 4 months ago but...

Anyway, this is really nice! I like how close you got to it being the actual page, and it isn't art theft either and is also fair use!

You're using the art to express your opinion on it, and a lot of people already do it each day.

(Videogamer80 has a dA, but I don't think they have a tumblr.)

TailaBlu 1 day ago.

@TailaBlu

Oh, thanks! I dunno, Suit dosen't really sugar-coat things, from what I can tell. I think it's only Suit who dosen't like them, but it's alright, I can comply.

I mean, I suppose I could still post them to DA, and then when I draw something else with it, I post the other thing, and then put a link to the reaction comic in the comment section of the other drawing

Videogamer80 1 day ago.

You sound like an annoying person, TaliaBlu.

SuitCase 14 hours ago.