Daisy, Lilshironeko_(Artist), Lucy, LucyxDaisy

Daisy Lilshironeko_(Artist) Lucy LucyxDaisy (802x790, 308.5KB)

Oh, hey LucyXDaisy.

I still don't know why it got so popular for a crack ship, but I am a simple man. I see yuri, I click.

roko10 16 minutes ago.

garb_(Artist), Mike, Paulo

Mike Paulo garb_(Artist) (792x495, 178.8KB)

I've been there, garb. I know life can be draining, like there's no way out of that sadness, but it's okay to take time for yourself. You have friends and fans who care about you and have a name for the lovely art you post here. You have a lot going for you and your work inspired me to make my own art for the site too. If you've made a plan to kill yourself before, you are capable of creating a plan to improve your life too. I encourage you to continue opening up to people, get help, and continue making art for yourself, or take a break if you need to. Just don't give up. There's so much more to the world than pain, and if you wait it out, you'll find there are plenty of things to live for as well! It's okay if you feel overwhelmed, but you can only get better if you stay alive. You are incredibly durable for coming this far, so please don't give up, please.

IronZelly 1 week ago.

This hit me in the center, I hope it helps you too

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Garb please. I know you're going through a ton right now, but please read these comments if you can. You always have your BCB family right here, we love you. Please, stand back up again. Be there for other people who also need your help. Please garb. I'm sincerely worried, we all are.

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Garb please don't kill yourself-

Any chance of anything getting better instantly is snuffed out once your life ends. The only way for there to be a chance that it can get better-and I'm positive it will!-is to stay alive.

You are loved here and we want and need you around, please, say something, let us know you're still alive...

Yaschiri 1 week ago.

I don't follow you on tumblr because I don't have a tumblr. I've only ever seen you post stuff here on candybooru. I don't know much about you but I do know that you're talented. Your art style is unique and fun and expressive. What's more is that it always tells a story. They say that a picture's worth a thousand words, and boy howdy, yours sure are. Gosh, I'm actually crying right now. I hope you didn't kill yourself. If you're alive, I hope that you WON'T kill yourself. I don't know you but... I'd like to. If you're still alive and need someone to talk to, I'm available. I can't pretend like I know what's right in these circumstances. I've suffered depression before but nothing suicidal. During my depression, I just sort of... ceased to exist. I didn't leave my room. I didn't attend my college classes. I alienated myself. I attacked and berated myself in ways I would never treat another human being. Maybe death IS the preferable option to staying alive... but there's absolutely no way of knowing that for certain. No one's died and lived to tell the tale. Waiting it out is honestly a better option. Don't go gambling your life not knowing what awaits you at death's doors. I can't say for certain that life will get any easier for you because I don't know you and I don't know your life... but I know I've told myself that life wouldn't get better... and it did. I hope that your life gets better and I hope that your life hasn't already ended. It'd be a waste of good talent.

juicebot 6 days ago.

Again, I don't know exactly what you're going through but in my experience with mood disorders, finding the right medication really helps. You might not find the right kind or dose right off the bat, but it's worth the search. Also make sure that you're getting a sufficient amount of vitamins. Take supplements if you need to. Don't hole yourself away like I did. Talk to people you're close to. If you have no one you're close to, talk to me.

juicebot 6 days ago.

garb, please say something if you're there :^(

Box 6 days ago.

This your desicion. If I start badgering you to make what I consider to be the right one, it won't have any affect. No matter what anyone says, it doesn't hit home. Suicide and depression are personal things.

Maybe you don't think like that. That's just how I'm feeling right now I guess. I don't know you, but I know how I'm feeling now. I'm thinking you're feeling the same way?

Suicide, what a deal. Tempted to take that mighty fine bargain all the time. Thing is, I'm a huge wimp, so I never follow through.
    I noticed after I chicken out that things get better in a way.

I think it's because that dark place is the lowest point, it can't get any worse, so things can only get better from there.

Life isn't perfect. This type of thing is reaccuring for me, lots of bumps in the road that is my life. I'm usually optimistic after since I know that there's an up after a down. That makes the next downs much easier to deal with.

Bad times are just times that are bad.

Leesqueemagee 6 days ago.

Garb please come back I've been checking your tumblr every day and I'm so worried I don't wanna lose you, you're my favorite fan artist and you're creative and wonderful and you have so much to live for, kid. I know you've heard that **** but you just graduated! That's when the fun begins and you can't give up just yet, not when there's so much you haven't experienced yet.

Arusi 3 days ago.

hey garb.
    I gotta be the ******* in the round, but I'm quite sure you're gone by now.
    I don't really know you, I've read your comments every now and then on the stream, I think at least.
    your artstyle isn't my case actually, but you were talented at the very least.
    your message hurt me more than I thought it would since I thought about suicide more often than I can count myself.

well don't mind what I write either way.
    but for some weird reason I think you're better now.
    so here's cheers to you.

see ya around, some time =)

Jappo 5 hours ago.

Abbey, Lemoncatfox_(Artist), Lucy

Abbey Lemoncatfox_(Artist) Lucy (768x768, 79.1KB)

Oh my God! Mike was right, she is a parasite!
    Cool drawing.

SCD 15 hours ago.

JEMCIV_(Artist), Lucy, meme, Sue

JEMCIV_(Artist) Lucy Sue meme (950x1100, 70.5KB)

Happy Lucy + Happy Sue = Happy me :-)

Rateus 4 days ago.

They're happy because Mike is crying his brains out.
    Cool drawing.

SCD 3 days ago.

*Snicker*

TravelPastel 3 days ago.

Very cute

jeroenhd 3 days ago.

Honestly, thank God. This is so so good

invisibleColoration 2 days ago.

The deep blushes give me dirty thoughts on what they're talking about. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kinroth 1 day ago.

This is what's happening:
    "You know how he's always bragging? Two inches :/"

jeroenhd 22 hours ago.

Daisy, Kit_(Artist)

Daisy Kit_(Artist) (1200x800, 51.2KB)

it is daisy.. in my clothes...

kit 1 day ago.

Cute drawing.

SCD 1 day ago.

Forgive me while I murder the favourite button. <3
    Daisy is so CUTE and looks kinda HAWT in that ourfit <3 Desktop for dayyys

TravelPastel 1 day ago.

Mind if I borrow your wardrobe?~

TravelPastel 1 day ago.

wahh you wear cute clothes kit!

Box 23 hours ago.

@SCD @TravelPastel (#1): thank you so much guys!!!

@Box @TravelPastel (#2): asdfghjkl thank you!!!!! i try really hard to look nice because it's a big confidence boost, even if my outfits some days looks like anime school girl cosplay OTL

kit 22 hours ago.

Kit_(Artist), Lucy, parody

Kit_(Artist) Lucy parody (1200x800, 317.6KB)

"He smiled understandingly–much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced–or seemed to face–the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself and assured you that it had precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hoped to convey."

i was reviewing all my ap lit notes and this happened!!

kit 2 days ago.

Lucy: Shaken, not stirred.
    Cool drawing.

SCD 2 days ago.

AP exams. Because why would you have your test on the entire curriculum at the end of the year when you can have it two entire months before school gets out?

Good drawing, and good luck on your exams. I'm doing Calc AB and Comp Sci Principles.

Giraffeics 2 days ago.

Also, Gatsby x Daisy

Giraffeics 2 days ago.

Lmaoooo ap tests!!!! Good luck kit the lit test is p ok if u've got good reading comprehension skills!! The essays r rough & a pain but u got it :S!

Also uh I love Lucy thank u bye

invisibleColoration 2 days ago.

* :D not :S

invisibleColoration 2 days ago.

Good luck on your exams Kit.

SCD 2 days ago.

Gaaah Kit, I can't fangirl enough about your art <3

TravelPastel 1 day ago.

Lucy, Mike, splotch_(Artist)

Lucy Mike splotch_(Artist) (1000x1500, 54.5KB)

This came out way bigger than i expected oops :unsure:

splotch 2 days ago.

BAAHAHAH "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" OH my GooddddDD

Box 1 day ago.

Then Mike told Lucy that he really loved her this whole time, loving Sandy was part of the prank as well. That's when she punched him so hard his face caved in.
    Cool drawing.

SCD 1 day ago.

MAKE YOUR BEST FRIEND COMMIT SUICIDE PRANK [GONE WRONG] [ALMOST DIED]

AT 1 day ago.

Spoopy how accurate this is. :P

Kinroth 1 day ago.

This portrays my thoughts so accurately hahaha

Raku 1 day ago.

oh my GOD I love this so much. To be honest I'm so glad Lucy isn't going to just fall back into his arms

emilydraws 1 day ago.

FREAKING HONESTLY

MiaaaCS 1 day ago.

HAHA THIS IS THE BEST xD <3

TravelPastel 1 day ago.

emilydraws_(Artist), Lucy

Lucy emilydraws_(Artist) (723x723, 225.8KB)

Not my best work, but experimenting with styles. I kind of like how this turned out! :)

emilydraws 6 months ago.

Pretty eyes!!

Yaschiri 6 months ago.

What a great expression, love the eyes11

Taeshi 6 months ago.

LATE but thank you guys omg <3

emilydraws 1 day ago.

emilydraws_(Artist), Lucy

Lucy emilydraws_(Artist) (800x1500, 829.2KB)

I'm proud of this one, but drawing at 2 a.m before thanksgiving isn't good D:

emilydraws 6 months ago.

I like how sweet she looks. Good job! ♡

Yaschiri 6 months ago.

Cool eyes!

Waldo 6 months ago.

AW I love the way you made the sky look and Lucy looks so nice here! #^_^#

faune 6 months ago.

I love the way you colour the eyes!! So detailed!

Taeshi 6 months ago.

AHH THIS IS LATE BUT THANKS TAESHI AND EVERYONE XD

emilydraws 1 day ago.

Draw_Stream, Lucy, Mike, parody, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Lucy Mike Taeshi_(Artist) parody (1200x800, 75.3KB)

B^U

Bearkidney 1 year ago.

This is hot :love:

abigblackdonut 1 year ago.

This is it. This is the greatest piece ever.

RedMaiden 1 year ago.

What was the request?

Selef 1 year ago.

WHY

TrappedLikeCats 1 year ago.

staveshot 1 year ago.