Draw_Stream, Mike, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Mike Taeshi_(Artist) (1200x800, 98.9KB)

I believe this completes the KH trio of BCB characters! Lovely drawing. }}:^)

Evil_Argonian 7 months ago.

Someone should totally draw the cast as characters from Mother 3.Like,Abbey as Lucas,Paulo as Duster,Daisy as Kumatora,David as Boney,Mike as Flint,Lucy as Ninawa,and Augustus as Claus.

Waiting 3 months ago.

All we need now is to see homestuck spinoffs, I'm trash for kh.

Nantias 2 days ago.

Draw_Stream, Lucy, Paulo, PauloxLucy, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Lucy Paulo PauloxLucy Taeshi_(Artist) (1200x800, 65.1KB)

This is The Purest™.

Yaschiri 2 weeks ago.

Paulo: Watch out for the boogeyman Lucy, he's going to get you while you're asleep.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

Goals <3

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

this makes me so happy you dont even know

Zippo 2 days ago.

Draw_Stream, Jasmine, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Jasmine Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) (1200x800, 545.7KB)

Portal for the win.

Sunner 2 weeks ago.

Wait till Jasmine finds out that the cake is a lie and Paulo calls her a fatty with no parents.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

No Paulo,is like in the comic,the idiot he is supposed to be Wheatley,the biggest moron humanity has created.

Sunner 2 weeks ago.

Still love how this turned out.

Phaeton 2 weeks ago.

have fun in space paulo

amber-almonds 2 weeks ago.

I have always wanted portal bcb requests.

Zippo 2 days ago.

Abbey, Draw_Stream, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

Abbey Draw_Stream Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) (1200x800, 533.1KB)

Suplex!

Shade 2 weeks ago.

Hell ya Abbey just got owned 8-) 8-)

Juanthepanda 2 weeks ago.

Paulo is taking Abbey to Suplex City.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

What a flexible cat

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

That **** hurts, i had to sit out a whole season because of getting suplexed.

Zippo 2 days ago.

Draw_Stream, kittens, Lucy, LucyxSue, MikexLucy, Sue, Taeshi_(Artist)

Draw_Stream Lucy LucyxSue MikexLucy Sue Taeshi_(Artist) kittens (1200x800, 110.0KB)

Request: Fork in the Road MikexLucy baby giving Mother's Day cards to Lucy and Sue.

MissH 2 weeks ago.

CUTE

comfit 2 weeks ago.

My hart just exploded.

Sunner 2 weeks ago.

What's that written on Sue's card? "Thank you for making everything ______"?

DaniYellAtU 2 weeks ago.

Best Mother's Day gift ever.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

It looks like "Thank you for making everything cuddly" :love: :love:

SheJ_Grum 2 weeks ago.

Blessed image

invisibleColoration 2 weeks ago.

i'm so happy my request got picked, i'm sorry i couldn't be there for it!! <3

MiaaaCS 2 weeks ago.

D'awww, Lucy's tearing up

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

this gave me a whole new level of feels

Zippo 2 days ago.

garb_(Artist), Mike, Paulo

Mike Paulo garb_(Artist) (792x495, 178.8KB)

You've got a community here that values you and would be deeply saddened by your absence. We want you to know we care and will do what we can here, but please call that number and talk to someone who knows better how to help. They were a good resource when I needed it.

katie1113 4 days ago.

hey man/woman i can't say i know what you're going through right now (mainly because i don't know your going thru) but i've had feelings like this before and it sucks but just look at the people who wrote to you even if we don't know who you are but we did this because you a human being ;) whatever is going on you could talk to people and they will help you out and trust me it helps i mean just take my for example my dad left my family because he considered me and my brothers as failures and i wanted to kill myself just try to talk to anyone at all but just think about your mom and siblings (if you have any) your just ready to leave them behind and if your having a bad day just use bad days as a point of reference to your happiness and it makes the day suck less

doodpool 3 days ago.

I've been there, garb. I know life can be draining, like there's no way out of that sadness, but it's okay to take time for yourself. You have friends and fans who care about you and have a name for the lovely art you post here. You have a lot going for you and your work inspired me to make my own art for the site too. If you've made a plan to kill yourself before, you are capable of creating a plan to improve your life too. I encourage you to continue opening up to people, get help, and continue making art for yourself, or take a break if you need to. Just don't give up. There's so much more to the world than pain, and if you wait it out, you'll find there are plenty of things to live for as well! It's okay if you feel overwhelmed, but you can only get better if you stay alive. You are incredibly durable for coming this far, so please don't give up, please.

IronZelly 3 days ago.

This hit me in the center, I hope it helps you too

TravelPastel 3 days ago.

Garb please. I know you're going through a ton right now, but please read these comments if you can. You always have your BCB family right here, we love you. Please, stand back up again. Be there for other people who also need your help. Please garb. I'm sincerely worried, we all are.

TravelPastel 3 days ago.

Garb please don't kill yourself-

Any chance of anything getting better instantly is snuffed out once your life ends. The only way for there to be a chance that it can get better-and I'm positive it will!-is to stay alive.

You are loved here and we want and need you around, please, say something, let us know you're still alive...

Yaschiri 3 days ago.

I don't follow you on tumblr because I don't have a tumblr. I've only ever seen you post stuff here on candybooru. I don't know much about you but I do know that you're talented. Your art style is unique and fun and expressive. What's more is that it always tells a story. They say that a picture's worth a thousand words, and boy howdy, yours sure are. Gosh, I'm actually crying right now. I hope you didn't kill yourself. If you're alive, I hope that you WON'T kill yourself. I don't know you but... I'd like to. If you're still alive and need someone to talk to, I'm available. I can't pretend like I know what's right in these circumstances. I've suffered depression before but nothing suicidal. During my depression, I just sort of... ceased to exist. I didn't leave my room. I didn't attend my college classes. I alienated myself. I attacked and berated myself in ways I would never treat another human being. Maybe death IS the preferable option to staying alive... but there's absolutely no way of knowing that for certain. No one's died and lived to tell the tale. Waiting it out is honestly a better option. Don't go gambling your life not knowing what awaits you at death's doors. I can't say for certain that life will get any easier for you because I don't know you and I don't know your life... but I know I've told myself that life wouldn't get better... and it did. I hope that your life gets better and I hope that your life hasn't already ended. It'd be a waste of good talent.

juicebot 2 days ago.

Again, I don't know exactly what you're going through but in my experience with mood disorders, finding the right medication really helps. You might not find the right kind or dose right off the bat, but it's worth the search. Also make sure that you're getting a sufficient amount of vitamins. Take supplements if you need to. Don't hole yourself away like I did. Talk to people you're close to. If you have no one you're close to, talk to me.

juicebot 2 days ago.

garb, please say something if you're there :^(

Box 2 days ago.

This your desicion. If I start badgering you to make what I consider to be the right one, it won't have any affect. No matter what anyone says, it doesn't hit home. Suicide and depression are personal things.

Maybe you don't think like that. That's just how I'm feeling right now I guess. I don't know you, but I know how I'm feeling now. I'm thinking you're feeling the same way?

Suicide, what a deal. Tempted to take that mighty fine bargain all the time. Thing is, I'm a huge wimp, so I never follow through.
    I noticed after I chicken out that things get better in a way.

I think it's because that dark place is the lowest point, it can't get any worse, so things can only get better from there.

Life isn't perfect. This type of thing is reaccuring for me, lots of bumps in the road that is my life. I'm usually optimistic after since I know that there's an up after a down. That makes the next downs much easier to deal with.

Bad times are just times that are bad.

Leesqueemagee 2 days ago.

Haley, KittenBitten_(Artist)

Haley KittenBitten_(Artist) (528x593, 98.8KB)

Felt like drawing a bcb character other than one of the main 4 bc I draw them way too much

KittenBitten 2 days ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 2 days ago.

Haley! She's so snarky and snappy it's comical <3
    Great work!

TravelPastel 2 days ago.

Lucy, parody, SnowyPaint_(Artist)

Lucy SnowyPaint_(Artist) parody (274x284, 32.3KB)

♬ YOKAI ARE OUT SO I'M STAYING IN ♬

SnowyPaint 3 days ago.

In a alternate universe, Lucy did died but she became a yokai and decided to haunt Mike to the point where he went insane and his parents had no choice but to sent him to a insane asylum for the rest of his life.
    Cool drawing.

SCD 3 days ago.

I wonder how she died- oh, wait a minute, I think I know now.

Shade 2 days ago.

She got hit by a truck.

SCD 2 days ago.

AbbeyxDaisy, cheesybirb_(Artist), kittens

AbbeyxDaisy cheesybirb_(Artist) kittens (1500x2000, 258.0KB)

my own spin on daisy's and abbey's kittens ig

cheesybirb 3 days ago.

helLO PRECIOUS CHILDREN.

Yaschiri 3 days ago.

Jessica, JessicaxSandyxTess, Rose78_(Artist), Sandy, Tess

Jessica JessicaxSandyxTess Rose78_(Artist) Sandy Tess (725x509, 83.1KB)

Okay, this is the most stupidest idea i've ever came up with. why did i draw this ?!?! its nearly impossible, Tess is gone forever now, Jess has a girlfriend and Sandy lives far away!! they are all the same height i think and i just realized Tess rhymes with Jess XD

Rose78 4 days ago.

also, i did not have time to draw faces so it looks silly

Rose78 4 days ago.

BCB's SLENDERWOMEN xD
    It looks great whether there are faces or not xD
    I miss Tess T~T

TravelPastel 4 days ago.

Oh, I know! They all put their clothes on backwards, done their hair backwards and put some bags under their shirts on their backs. Then they all stood for the picture! :D

That helps make it a lot less... Slender-esk.

Kinroth 4 days ago.

Plot twist, all the BCB girls are the daughters of Slenderman.
    Neat drawing.

SCD 4 days ago.

To be honest, i think they are related to slenderman, geez they're sooooo friggin tall! and the fact that i didn't draw faces on them makes it look like they are the daughters of slenderman especially sandy since her face is white so it she looks more like slender. i forgot to conclude that sandy has mike to why its impossible, also i think i messed up on jessicas arm, too short or maybe her elbow is bending idk

Rose78 4 days ago.