Augustus, AugustusxLucy, BrowniesAndBunnies_(Artist), Lucy

Augustus AugustusxLucy BrowniesAndBunnies_(Artist) Lucy (345x295, 181.2KB)

Sorreh for the bad quality :unsure:
    But Here's Lucy's new picture.

BrowniesAndBunnies 3 days ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 3 days ago.

Is that the edge of an exercise book by any chance? It's a cute little sketch :-)

Rateus 3 days ago.

D'aww, it's so cute!! <3

TravelPastel 3 days ago.

Cute!

Rose78 3 days ago.

Photographs of drawings tend to look like that, don't worry :)

Looks cute.

Juan_Pablo 3 days ago.

LOVE.

FluffyMoth 3 days ago.

garb_(Artist), Mike, Paulo

Mike Paulo garb_(Artist) (792x495, 178.8KB)

hey man/woman i can't say i know what you're going through right now (mainly because i don't know your going thru) but i've had feelings like this before and it sucks but just look at the people who wrote to you even if we don't know who you are but we did this because you a human being ;) whatever is going on you could talk to people and they will help you out and trust me it helps i mean just take my for example my dad left my family because he considered me and my brothers as failures and i wanted to kill myself just try to talk to anyone at all but just think about your mom and siblings (if you have any) your just ready to leave them behind and if your having a bad day just use bad days as a point of reference to your happiness and it makes the day suck less

doodpool 1 week ago.

I've been there, garb. I know life can be draining, like there's no way out of that sadness, but it's okay to take time for yourself. You have friends and fans who care about you and have a name for the lovely art you post here. You have a lot going for you and your work inspired me to make my own art for the site too. If you've made a plan to kill yourself before, you are capable of creating a plan to improve your life too. I encourage you to continue opening up to people, get help, and continue making art for yourself, or take a break if you need to. Just don't give up. There's so much more to the world than pain, and if you wait it out, you'll find there are plenty of things to live for as well! It's okay if you feel overwhelmed, but you can only get better if you stay alive. You are incredibly durable for coming this far, so please don't give up, please.

IronZelly 1 week ago.

This hit me in the center, I hope it helps you too

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Garb please. I know you're going through a ton right now, but please read these comments if you can. You always have your BCB family right here, we love you. Please, stand back up again. Be there for other people who also need your help. Please garb. I'm sincerely worried, we all are.

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Garb please don't kill yourself-

Any chance of anything getting better instantly is snuffed out once your life ends. The only way for there to be a chance that it can get better-and I'm positive it will!-is to stay alive.

You are loved here and we want and need you around, please, say something, let us know you're still alive...

Yaschiri 6 days ago.

I don't follow you on tumblr because I don't have a tumblr. I've only ever seen you post stuff here on candybooru. I don't know much about you but I do know that you're talented. Your art style is unique and fun and expressive. What's more is that it always tells a story. They say that a picture's worth a thousand words, and boy howdy, yours sure are. Gosh, I'm actually crying right now. I hope you didn't kill yourself. If you're alive, I hope that you WON'T kill yourself. I don't know you but... I'd like to. If you're still alive and need someone to talk to, I'm available. I can't pretend like I know what's right in these circumstances. I've suffered depression before but nothing suicidal. During my depression, I just sort of... ceased to exist. I didn't leave my room. I didn't attend my college classes. I alienated myself. I attacked and berated myself in ways I would never treat another human being. Maybe death IS the preferable option to staying alive... but there's absolutely no way of knowing that for certain. No one's died and lived to tell the tale. Waiting it out is honestly a better option. Don't go gambling your life not knowing what awaits you at death's doors. I can't say for certain that life will get any easier for you because I don't know you and I don't know your life... but I know I've told myself that life wouldn't get better... and it did. I hope that your life gets better and I hope that your life hasn't already ended. It'd be a waste of good talent.

juicebot 6 days ago.

Again, I don't know exactly what you're going through but in my experience with mood disorders, finding the right medication really helps. You might not find the right kind or dose right off the bat, but it's worth the search. Also make sure that you're getting a sufficient amount of vitamins. Take supplements if you need to. Don't hole yourself away like I did. Talk to people you're close to. If you have no one you're close to, talk to me.

juicebot 6 days ago.

garb, please say something if you're there :^(

Box 6 days ago.

This your desicion. If I start badgering you to make what I consider to be the right one, it won't have any affect. No matter what anyone says, it doesn't hit home. Suicide and depression are personal things.

Maybe you don't think like that. That's just how I'm feeling right now I guess. I don't know you, but I know how I'm feeling now. I'm thinking you're feeling the same way?

Suicide, what a deal. Tempted to take that mighty fine bargain all the time. Thing is, I'm a huge wimp, so I never follow through.
    I noticed after I chicken out that things get better in a way.

I think it's because that dark place is the lowest point, it can't get any worse, so things can only get better from there.

Life isn't perfect. This type of thing is reaccuring for me, lots of bumps in the road that is my life. I'm usually optimistic after since I know that there's an up after a down. That makes the next downs much easier to deal with.

Bad times are just times that are bad.

Leesqueemagee 6 days ago.

Garb please come back I've been checking your tumblr every day and I'm so worried I don't wanna lose you, you're my favorite fan artist and you're creative and wonderful and you have so much to live for, kid. I know you've heard that **** but you just graduated! That's when the fun begins and you can't give up just yet, not when there's so much you haven't experienced yet.

Arusi 3 days ago.

Abbey, Alejandro, Draw_Stream, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

Abbey Alejandro Draw_Stream Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) (1200x800, 657.3KB)

So that's has how BCB is going to end.

SCD 9 months ago.

"Makansep... Makakasepapa... Mekasappa... oh the hell with it Special Beam Cannon!"

Daffyhat 9 months ago.

fans of Dragonballs loved this for sure

cabalmaster 9 months ago.

Idea: That scene in Dragonball Z where Goku sacrifices himself holding onto one of the guys while Piccolo kills them both, Abbey is Piccolo.

Taeshi 9 months ago.

Bittersweet Bowl Z

Waldo 9 months ago.

>ears are up

That creep is really enjoying this, huh?

Fronzel 3 days ago.

Daisy, SoulyCat_(Artist)

Daisy SoulyCat_(Artist) (750x1000, 227.0KB)

we all need a bit of happy daisy in our lives :unsure:

SoulyCat 3 days ago.

Yeah we do, and this one is above averagely adorable which is particularly impressive considering how high that average is!

Rateus 3 days ago.

It's so amazingly adorable! <3

TravelPastel 3 days ago.

Daisy, Lucy, LucyxDaisy, meme, Paulo, splotch_(Artist)

Daisy Lucy LucyxDaisy Paulo meme splotch_(Artist) (900x1800, 953.1KB)

i'm pretty sure someone has done this before but just in case
    it's based on this set of stock photos lol
    http://booasaur.tumblr.com/post/42039310963/omg-this-series-of-stock-photos-gu y-gives

splotch 4 days ago.

THANKS SPLOTCH FOR DRAWING MY LIFEBLOOD

kit 4 days ago.

@kit just for u boo :-*

splotch 4 days ago.

Amazing beautiful & perfect

invisibleColoration 4 days ago.

Poor Paulo, doomed to be forever alone. All well.
    Nice drawing.

SCD 4 days ago.

This is the cutest!

Rateus 4 days ago.

Omi goodness, you captured the expressions perfectly!! <3
    You draw Daisy so absolutely amazing~ Daisy looks on point in this one <3

TravelPastel 4 days ago.

this is so good

isabelle 4 days ago.

IM SO GLAD..... this is excellent

comfit 3 days ago.

Lucy, Marko_(Artist), Mike, parody

Lucy Marko_(Artist) Mike parody (1000x592, 146.1KB)

I have no words...

10/10.

Best thing.

Lotsaspaghetti 1 year ago.

OhmygoshthatLucy
    I would take her home.

Waldo 1 year ago.

Spongebob?

DayDreams 1 year ago.

I think my heart stopped.

Splee36 1 year ago.

Lucy so kawaii :love:

abigblackdonut 1 year ago.

I literally meowed when I saw this...

Jappo 1 year ago.

^Thanks everyone for your comments!

@DayDreams That's correct. She was there all this time.

Marko 1 year ago.

IMAGINATION

WITH IMAGINATION, YOU CAN BE ANYTHING

A FOOTBALL PLAYER
    HUPT!

A PIRATE
    ARRGGH!

A MIKE
    BUT MIKE, YOU ALEADY ARE A MIKE

HotDogMaster96 3 days ago.

JEMCIV_(Artist), Lucy, meme, sketch

JEMCIV_(Artist) Lucy meme sketch (700x480, 53.1KB)

William "B.J." Blazkowicz encountered something that's more terrifying than his encounters with the Nazis and the Angel of Death combined, it's Lucy.
    Cool drawing.

SCD 6 days ago.

Lucy is laughing at the Lucy haters. :P

Bunnygirl666 6 days ago.

That smirk is amazing.

TravelPastel 6 days ago.

Mewzia 4 days ago.

"As if that's going to work!"

Shade 4 days ago.

Augustus, genderbended, human, Paulo, PauloxAugustus, SheJ_Grum_(Artist)

Augustus Paulo PauloxAugustus SheJ_Grum_(Artist) genderbended human (864x864, 104.6KB)

Coz why not
    For some reason, I ship girl Augustus with Paulo
    Don't ask why XD XD

SheJ_Grum 1 week ago.

Turtle-neck confusion. I like it.

Rateus 4 days ago.

Abbey, Augustus, blood, Chirpy, Daisy, JEMCIV_(Artist), Jessica, JessicaxLucy, Lucy, Mike, Molly, Paulo, PauloxLucy, PauloxMolly, sketch

Abbey Augustus Chirpy Daisy JEMCIV_(Artist) Jessica JessicaxLucy Lucy Mike Molly Paulo PauloxLucy PauloxMolly blood sketch (1350x5204, 566.1KB)

Haha shaved Daisy is great, I love it

jeroenhd 1 week ago.

Molly is Paulo's favorite Burger Tron customer, in a special way.
    Cool drawings.

SCD 1 week ago.

It's good to finally see another Lucy x Jessica pic! The only ship I approve Lucy being in.

DeathofInk 1 week ago.

Neat older Molly designs.

Fronzel 1 week ago.

Sexy Mike is taunting me,Daisy is fluffy that is why we love her,and Paulo following his dreams,the quest for booty.

Sunner 1 week ago.

Paulo's not gonna miss any opportunity to witness that fine butt. 8-)

Poodle Daisy is just..... amazing.

And Molly's just cute no matter her age :-*

DaniYellAtU 1 week ago.

I love all of these!

FluffyMoth 5 days ago.

Molly and the bird bath is so sweet I think it gave me tooth cavities just looking at it. Lovely work!

Rateus 4 days ago.

Augustus, AugustusxDaisy, cheesybirb_(Artist), Daisy

Augustus AugustusxDaisy Daisy cheesybirb_(Artist) (2000x2000, 1.1MB)

i drew augustus and daisy as JD and Veronica Sawyer from Heathers bc i only watch musicals now so :,)

cheesybirb 1 week ago.

you know, i agree with daisy being veronica more than lucy being veronica ahahah... good job with this picture!!! it's really nice!! i love augustus's eyes!

Box 1 week ago.