Daisy, excellent, human, Kera_(Artist)

Daisy Kera_(Artist) excellent human (599x658, 183.1KB)

This is so adorable!! It's a refreshing interpretation rather than all animu whiteys all the time :D

Taeshi 6 years ago.

Thank you! #^_^#

Kera 6 years ago.

Oh wow!!
    I am totally in love with this interpretation and now that I see it, I can't imagine it otherwise? Goshhhhh so perfect for her.
    Not to mention it is all kinds of adorable, oh gosh, you have a cute style.

Stofu 6 years ago.

Really nice! I never would have imagined her like that, and it's really neat. The coloring is little rushed, but I really do like it.

BBRhymes 6 years ago.

Ace 6 years ago.

lol, @Ace. I love Community and Shirley's my favorite character.

Kera 6 years ago.

I am loving black Daisy, please draw more of her! Your style is just too cute!

Leaving_a_Comment 6 years ago.

Very original, but I don't really imagine Daisy as being black. She's too upper-middle class girly, suburban. I can imagine her as one of those kids who are afraid of black people.
    Then again, it's all just stereotypes, really. If Roseville High was in Cape Town, Bombay, Jakarta or Rio de Janeiro I'm sure I wouldn't have found it odd at all.

Migrant 6 years ago.

Migrant is a racist idiot so let's not listen to him.

I think this is really intriguing! While it's a sketch, it feels like a pretty well considered character design. So, excellent'd.

SuitCase 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51980

Awesome! This is gonna be how I imagine Daisy from now on <3

Maxcine 6 years ago.

Awkward_Animal_(Artist), Mike

Awkward_Animal_(Artist) Mike (388x460, 24.6KB)

Mike the ******** korat

Radial 6 years ago.

Good to know that you wasted your time drawing Mike (A fictional person/cat) terribly. Do you have nothing to do with yourself?

Link4565 6 years ago.

butt face is censored? XD

what's with the negative Link4565?

Radial 6 years ago.

I was all like, "A giant pair of tits? I mean, I guess that's all Lucy is good for, but why does it have a scarf?"

Ace 6 years ago.

You, sir, are fantastic

Order_66 6 years ago.

cat-butt

JonnyD 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51917

Mike the butthurt korat. Also a user. And what the hell is the matter with you Link4565? You are just about the most negative and oppressive person I have ever had the misfortune to meet! Lighten up and don't make such hurtful comments!

PotterHead_jelly_bean 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51948

^^He's usually pretty nice about stuff, in the occurrences where he's commented before.
    Bipolar perhaps?
    Anyways, I think this picture is perfect.

Oso-De-Clare 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51977

Ok first off I didn't really say what I was thinking. Now I don't hate you awkward animal I want too see your art. Its just I want too see you put effort into it. I mean PotterHead jelly bean even though here first drawing was a copy of something taeshi did and had stick arms and legs, I like that picture. Why? Because he/she tried. You hate Mike I can understand that but in your next drawing try. I would love too see your art, and I don't hate you or your art. Also PotterHead jelly bean that was one comment I am a nice person.

Link4565 6 years ago.

Abbey, AbbeyxDaisy, Daisy, edit, Gabriel_Kaxbe_(Artist)

Abbey AbbeyxDaisy Daisy Gabriel_Kaxbe_(Artist) edit (800x500, 163.8KB)

whoring daisy ruins fun :C

regenful 8 years ago.

nope, still not funny

Anonymous #1 8 years ago.

she's one to talk, Lucy has the tighter vag

Anonymous #2 8 years ago.

heehee abbey would be so confused in this situation

Anonymous #3 8 years ago.

Comment ID #19285

damn, my mind get with a " WWTTTTFF??"

Anonymous #4 7 years ago.

trolololol

Anonymous #5 7 years ago.

lulz

Anonymous #6 7 years ago.

Comment ID #51972

Well guess what, Daisy. The rent is too damn HIGH!!!!

ScrabMaster 6 years ago.

Contest, Lucy, PeppermintRainbows_(Artist)

Contest Lucy PeppermintRainbows_(Artist) (685x937, 84.6KB)

So...first time uploading anything here. I don't think I really followed the make sure it's something she would normally wear, but whatever. Also bright purple background in the thumbnail for no reason...

PeppermintRainbows 6 years ago.

DUCK FACE?!?!?!

LackLuster 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51966

Lucy Anotoinette,I see? :P It's cute and certainly attention grabbing, but ultimately not quite the era we were looking for.

You should keep uploading stuff, by the way. :D

RC 6 years ago.

Contest, Icing_(Artist), Lucy

Contest Icing_(Artist) Lucy (844x1104, 440.3KB)

Victorian era parachute pants! Why oh why did I upload this...

Icing 6 years ago.

Because stop.
    Hammertime.

Radial 6 years ago.

Oh, well this is quite darling! I like the fact you did this because we all know Lucy hates frilly sh/t. The detail is very nice!

MikeHater443 6 years ago.

Pfffffffthahahahahahaha!!! XD
    Seriously, this is amazing but I could see Lucy peeling off her own skin before wearing something like this XD

Order_66 6 years ago.

I love the detail on this.

Shayren 6 years ago.

What have you done with the real Lucy?!?!?!

Kuro 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51965

This was actually the guest judge's choice for third place! However, I found it had two problems: it was too animu, and it was black and white. I mean, if Lucy was in some Victorian RPG or something I would totally choose this for her, buut, it's not. =P But you did a great job and you should feel proud and totally enter next month! =D

RC 6 years ago.

Ace_(Artist), Contest, Lucy

Ace_(Artist) Contest Lucy (360x653, 61.2KB)

On the plane ride home I failed in my nuzlocke run so I decided to doodle and this came out! Well, the sketch underneath. The colors were using Citadel paints that I regularly use for models. Besides the fact that I can't draw faces/ heads and such all that well, nor do I understand dress making, I think it went well enough.

Oh and I guess there is a contest or something I guess I've now entered or whatever.

Ace 6 years ago.

I'm sorry, but those glasses.. I just can't unsee her as McKain. ._.

Shayren 6 years ago.

Then the illusion is complete.

Ace 6 years ago.

Interesting Greek style, although the sunglasses call for modern age... I guess the finger is for some tourist that just asket her to take a picture

Cavara 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51963

All right Ace, you didn't want a critique so this'll just be a direct quote from Taeshi:

Taeshi: The really funny thing is that I LOVE Ace’s outfit despite that? Just something about it
    Taeshi: It just looks exotic and makes me wish someone who can draw really well could redraw it

So feel proud. It really was a great design which could actually be a runway dress.

RC 6 years ago.

Contest, DarlingDolly_(Artist), Lucy

Contest DarlingDolly_(Artist) Lucy (465x996, 786.9KB)

I think this takes the bow in vain.

SuitCase 6 years ago.

This is fantastic! I love how you did the shading and her face!

flara 6 years ago.

Beautiful!

jpark17 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51962

I certainly like the weird art style and how crisp it is! Unforunately, the dress itself was none too impressive. It really just looks like a pijama with cowboy boots. The colors don't really match- it looks thrown together, and not in a flawless way.I hope to see more from you, though, because judging from your tumblr you're very capable of combining clothes better!

RC 6 years ago.

Contest, Lucy, MouseCat_(Artist)

Contest Lucy MouseCat_(Artist) (400x569, 112.8KB)

I tried making it as lineless as I could.

MouseCat 6 years ago.

Classy! :D

Cavara 6 years ago.

Nice~

Xu-kitty 6 years ago.

Thanks, you two.

MouseCat 6 years ago.

The colors and shading are beautiful.

Shayren 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51959

Oh man, this was one of the favorites. the style and outfit themselves were stellar. I just love how you picked colors that make no sense and MADE THEM made sense, dammit. I think this really didn't win because it didn't look like anything Lucy would wear in any sense, though it was unusual and beautiful. To be honest, I think Tess or Daisy could rock it better than tsundere Lucy. o3o But it's stil fantastic and I think you'll have a great chance at next month's contest!

RC 6 years ago.

Contest, Kureji-Neko_(Artist), Lucy

Contest Kureji-Neko_(Artist) Lucy (645x1049, 154.4KB)

I always thought Lucy was somewhat of a tomboy...or maybe it's just me; I don't do dresses >:I

Kureji-Neko 6 years ago.

well...she isn't wearing a dress =/

killerkobi 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51958

Okay okay, I gotta admit, this was a tough one. I absolutely freaking loved it, but there were just so many great entries! My favorite was the combination of femininity and tomboyish, like although it's not a dress, she's still got earrings and bangles and a ribbon. It's simple but her pants are unique and the colors are perfect. To be honest, I'd really like to draw her in this because it just screams Lucy to me. I would adivse you keep practicing drawing, and perhaps skip the blush marks next time? They were a bit too garish for the tones of the whole picture.

Also, I'm thinking of writing a JessxLucy oneshot, and if I do, she'll probably wear this, with permission of course. :3

RC 6 years ago.

Contest, Lucy, Panda_(Artist)

Contest Lucy Panda_(Artist) (550x1000, 176.2KB)

Here's my entry for the contest that is going on on forum right now
    hope ya like it

Panda 6 years ago.

This is super lovely! The shoes, eye-shadow, and ruching are really nice little touches that really pull the outfit together.
    (I want this outfit please and thank you haha)

Carmen 6 years ago.

Glad you liked it and thanks for noticing all that!
    (Haha if you give me one of your outfits you can have this one xp)

Panda 6 years ago.

This is really beautiful. I love the ruffles, and how you made her make-up.
    And you can draw hands. ;-;

Shayren 6 years ago.

Comment ID #51957

This one was really cute! I can tell you must hae spent a loong time doing those ruffles. Although it was cute and I was especially fond of the heels, that dress was just too generic to make it into a design contest. I remember homecoming last year, where there were at least three girls in that type of dress. It's a lovely piece of standalone art, but because the focus was on design, not artistic ability, your design fell just short. Better luck next time! I'm sure you'll have great ideas. :D

RC 6 years ago.