excellent, human, JayGamer_(Artist), Sandy

JayGamer_(Artist) Sandy excellent human (1000x500, 318.4KB)

some expression/anatomy/style stuff featuring Sandy! …again

JayGamer 1 week ago.

This is really great! Got the expressions pretty on point! Good work!

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Cool drawing.

SCD 1 week ago.

your art is sooooo cute!!!! also short shorts are god tier

PickYerPoison 1 week ago.

Lovely stuff Jay

Rateus 1 week ago.

Always enjoy your art keep up the good work.

nostalgicmitten 1 week ago.

Your Sandys are to die for!!!! I love the series of expressions so much, especially the open-eyed happy talkative one and the sighing one ;__;

Taeshi 1 week ago.

Cute cute cute!!

Yaschiri 1 week ago.

She is sooo prettyyyyy!!!

SuperSkittlez 1 week ago.

love the bottom right sandy!!!!!!

kit 1 week ago.

David, Draw_Stream, Mike, Taeshi_(Artist)

David Draw_Stream Mike Taeshi_(Artist) (1200x800, 581.7KB)

Comment ID #81964

Mike: Those are my feet David.
    David: ..........Oh.

SCD 3 weeks ago.

Comment ID #82020

Man, I remember the weird blob feet! Often times they were misshapen and would stick out like a sore thumb. I'd wonder why everyone didn't just have paws instead, as it wouldn't require that much work and would look less jarring.

But because of today's comic style, none of that matters! I feel like Taeshi's way of drawing proportions is better now than it's ever been.

Cryo 3 weeks ago.

Comment ID #82037

i love the concept of david just bein a ****in memelord at everyone
    good bonding

comfit 3 weeks ago.

Comment ID #82064

@comfit: That, yes. David, The Memelord™

Yaschiri 3 weeks ago.

the floor

kamimatsu 1 week ago.

GothEmoPunk88_(Artist), Lucy

GothEmoPunk88_(Artist) Lucy (638x1084, 119.2KB)

Don't be fooled, she's really pleased to see you, she just can't admit it.

Rateus 1 week ago.

Don't make her angry, you wouldn't like her when she's angry.
    Nice drawing.

SCD 1 week ago.

Nice art style and nice drawing :)

SuperSkittlez 1 week ago.

Why thank you so you’re all nice :)

GothEmoPunk88 1 week ago.

Lucy, Mike, SuperSkittlez_(Artist)

Lucy Mike SuperSkittlez_(Artist) (2048x1536, 1.6MB)

Either they will take a long chat and forgive each other, or Lucy will tear his head off! :P

I miss the time when Mike and Lucy were friends, and they were so cute and funny together.
    Every time I try to draw cats, they look like kittens, but when I tried to draw silhouettes, they finally looked like cats. :D

I hope you’ll like it ;)

SuperSkittlez 1 week ago.

Cool drawing.

SCD 1 week ago.

I miss it too, your drawing is great. Definitely cats not kittens.

Rateus 1 week ago.

Doeci_(Artist), Sandy

Doeci_(Artist) Sandy (657x743, 50.6KB)

Nice drawing.

SCD 1 week ago.

Aww... sad Sandy. A lovely picture.

Rateus 1 week ago.

Poor Sandy... why is she so sad?:(
    I LOVE IT!

SuperSkittlez 1 week ago.

esinololly_(Artist), Lucy, Madison

Lucy Madison esinololly_(Artist) (912x884, 142.7KB)

Madison.

I like Madison. She is very quick to anger and has very little tolerance threshold (oh gee does this sound familiar to any of you?), but she really does stick up for her friends often and isn’t afraid to address an elephant in the room that is hurting someone she cares about.

Sometimes, I feel pretty bad for her. Friends of her friends keep mistaking/framing her as some random girl she has never met and it must really suck to find out that her girlfriend has a crush on this person. It’s like she feels she is being treated like a placement holder rather than her own person. That’s gotta tear at the self image and confidence of someone as young as herself. I don’t like the fact that she threatens to kill Lucy because of her friends doings when Lucy herself had nothing to do with that, though. Yeesh. But it doesn’t help that characters keep referencing her as Lucy in one way or another. It’s like picking at a scab...

I also don’t like the fact that she called her female classmates “dumb bimbos” either. (Love Again, Page 4) That’s.. That’s terrible Madison. Not cool at all. I hope you learn to respect others, especially ones who had nothing to do with the drama between Paulo and Rachael. It’s not their fault Paulo flirted with them first and I highly doubt they talked back to him just to hurt Rachael.

But all in all, Madison is pretty a-ok in my books. She definitely has room for improvement, of course, but she’s a young kid who is learning like the rest of them. She is just very upfront with her feelings and not afraid to approach people. I look forward to the day she meets Lucy. I hope they’ll end up bonding over gossiping about people being idiots rather than be at each others necks.

esinololly 2 weeks ago.

awwwwwww, poor madison. this is really good!

PickYerPoison 2 weeks ago.

That made me understand and empathize a bit more for her... Just feeling like a filler </3
    Great artwork tho!

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Aww Maddie, why so sad? We love you!

Rateus 1 week ago.

Poor Madison! And wonderful art too. I would be so happy if her and Lucy became bff's :)

Civvi 1 week ago.

This one is so arty and cute!!! I love it, good work!

SuitCase 1 week ago.

human, JayGamer_(Artist), Sandy

JayGamer_(Artist) Sandy human (800x1000, 268.3KB)

I get that the point of pose practice is to get it done quickly, but like...

JayGamer 2 weeks ago.

oh this looks good, jay!!! i love how you draw hands!!

Box 2 weeks ago.

So good!! I love the shape and shading of the tank top, and the arm/armpit area looks effortlessly great! Looks so realistic and natural

irreverses 2 weeks ago.

Aah Sandy, you're such an anime model

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

Cool drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

this is so good waaaaaaa she's a MODEL

PickYerPoison 2 weeks ago.

Another great, dynamic pose!

Rateus 2 weeks ago.

gorrrggeeuoouuss anatomy

kit 2 weeks ago.

@box that has to be... the best compliment i've ever received as an artist...
    @irreverses thank you, i feel like those things came out pretty nicely as well!
    @kit i'm glad because that's something i've been really worried about lately hahahhhhhh
    @everyone thank you!!

JayGamer 1 week ago.

garb_(Artist), Jordan, Lucy

Jordan Lucy garb_(Artist) (580x682, 82.3KB)

okay I drew this rly fast mostly so I can rant about Jordan bc honestly this sweetheart went through way more than anybody is talking about??

his sister attempted suicide and he had to deal with a lot of the aftermath. not only is he grieving, but he probably blames himself for not noticing that something was going on with Lucy.And unlike Sam and his mom he has to go to school and listen to all these rumors about her, and then has to see and be constantly harassed by Lucy's friends ( not in that sense more as her friends constantly bugging him about her or being around him when he doesn't want to even look at them). Because not only does he blame himself but them too and being constantly reminded of your sister being in a hospital/away from home is pretty damn hard.

And the thing about suicide is that the attemptee recovers fast and generally finds themselves ( as lucy has shown ) and becomes more open about what happened. Where as a family member never recovers from it. They are always terrified of it happening again and in the recent chapters Jordan is showing these signs especially when she walked home with Augustus and not her.

Anyways lol I just hope to see a chapter where Lucy and Jordan can bond and he can let out these feelings ( because they are pretty bottled up pal )

garb 2 weeks ago.

True I lovehim

faune 2 weeks ago.

Oh wow, I haven't even thought of that aspect of Jordan's character. (Though tbh I've never payed him much attention in the first place.) That's gotta be rough to deal with. Poor guy. He's so sweet. ;__;

I'd be SO down for a family bonding session.

juicebot 2 weeks ago.

This is so great, I’m glad you’ve been noticing Jordan’s mood and feeling for the poor guy ;_; He tries to be upbeat, but it’s difficult especially with a not-very-receptive sister lol

The way you drew the tears is so good!!

Taeshi 2 weeks ago.

"But he probably blames himself for not noticing that something was going on with Lucy"

So true. I've been in his position on this, it is really hard to bear.

This is a lovely picture.

Rateus 2 weeks ago.

"the attemptee recovers fast"

Actually anyone who attempts it, even if unsuccessful, is more likely to try again. People often get driven even further because they "can't even get dying right". While there are groups with higher rates of suicide, many of which Lucy is a part of, a huge contributor is because the same person will often make multiple attempts. For instance, a lot of people who jump and survive will probably try again. It's not like in tv where everything is resolved in a half hour, or even some visual novels over the course of a year. It can take a long, long time. Chronic Depression also exists, in which case the Depression will be lifelong.

The thing is, a lot of depressed people are good at hiding it. So are suicidal people, unfortunately.

kamimatsu 2 weeks ago.

AU, Lucy, Mike, SeinEli_(Artist)

AU Lucy Mike SeinEli_(Artist) (1700x2568, 887.9KB)

After losing the file once, and then the file not saving, I finally got it out! Surprise kiss, guess it kinda counts as Mike X Lucy. But It might not end up like that.

SeinEli 2 weeks ago.

Yesyesyes I've been waiting!

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

Nice comic.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

YES SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Blakmajika 2 weeks ago.

Abbey, SuperSkittlez_(Artist)

Abbey SuperSkittlez_(Artist) (2048x1536, 641.7KB)

love the hair!!

kit 2 weeks ago.

Thanksss!
    I am glad you liked it, it’s the first time I draw like this! :D

SuperSkittlez 2 weeks ago.

:-D This looks like Precocious meets BCB and I like it.

Rateus 2 weeks ago.