Daisy, human, Lucy, Sandy, Shannon_(Artist)

Daisy Lucy Sandy Shannon_(Artist) human (3264x1836, 1.7MB)

I messed up on sandy's right leg and her head... Oh well

Shannon 5 years ago.

Sandy reminds me of that Puerto Rican girl with the messed up leg that Quagmire dated in an episode of Family Guy. 8-D

ThatGuy 5 years ago.

Oh, and almost everyone in this drawing is anatomically ****ed up. So don't worry it's not just Sandy 8-D

Seriously though, this could've been a looooooot better.

ThatGuy 5 years ago.

^

oh god

FancyLlama 5 years ago.

Hey this IS my best work and dont you think the person drawing did there best to mak it look awesome twelve and I still have a lot of work to do in art so why would you expect better?not everyone is perfect Mad Lucy

Shannon 5 years ago.

ThatGuy: Don't be a *********. Your anatomy is just as ******.

Shannon: That's pretty good for twelve. I don't really think the outfits suit them, and yeah there is room for improvement, but I think you're doing well for your age. And just learn that when people make comments like ThatGuy did, just take away the constructive part of that and ignore the rude part of it.

BBRhymes 5 years ago.

Not sure if commenting on this again after awhile helps or not but I figure BBRhymes is right and I wasn't being fair at all. I would say I was just in a really critic mood but it's easier to go with *********.

Here's some tips I think will step your game up, drawing a person should be sketched out bit by bit, and do it in shapes. Cylinders mostly, when drawing things like limbs. When I first saw this, yes it was good. It's just looking at it for a bit longer you see the flaws.

I want to assume the problem with this was that you drew the clothes along with the character, you should always draw clothes -on- the character. Meaning you always start with a basic outline of a person without clothes. After that you just keep working on all the body parts so it matches up evenly. Once you're satisfied with that THEN you can draw the clothes and all the other details.

This hopefully will be really helpful for you, and don't worry I won't be that much of a ***** next time when you post something on booru.

ThatGuy 5 years ago.

It's funny that you're sorry for what you said ThatGuy. I mean seriously every char is messed up here, and if you yourself said "sandy is messed up" how can it be that harsh of a comment if someone just points out that they all are, I mean look at Lucys arm :v and what you guys say about "good for you age" drawing doesnt seem to have anything to do with age as we can see that there are artists that are around 12 and draw a lot better than any of the booru ever could even if they didn't start drawing ages ago.
    and what ThatGuy suggested is right, especially when you yourself think you can't draw that well, try to sketch first use circles and whatnot and start inking when you think it looks ok... Lucys arm is giving me the creeps...

Lisa 5 years ago.

Abbey, BCB_Art_Meme, Lucy, Mike, MikexLucy, Missy2000_(Artist), Paulo, PauloxLucy

Abbey BCB_Art_Meme Lucy Mike MikexLucy Missy2000_(Artist) Paulo PauloxLucy (720x5464, 948.1KB)

Yea hello
    MS Paint
    COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS WELCOME
    tips to

Missy 5 years ago.

not bad

lucas 5 years ago.

Well this was lazy

eatbamboo 5 years ago.

/me bites into your throat and tears out a chunk of your flesh.

The blood of the corrupt is a magnificent feast. My hunger is satisfied.

Well this is c**p.... Little effort and zero originality. Even the pokemon have been done like that before...
    6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 just no art done at all (i.e.: half of the Meme).

Migrant 5 years ago.

ahaha

lucas 5 years ago.

three hours? you must like taking your time. :) still really good

Shannon 5 years ago.

BCB_Art_Meme, David, Lucas_(Artist), Lucy, LucyxSandy, Mike, MikexLucy, Paulo, Sandy

BCB_Art_Meme David Lucas_(Artist) Lucy LucyxSandy Mike MikexLucy Paulo Sandy (720x5406, 1.3MB)

I have no idea why, but if you ask me which one i most like the answer is 8 ._.

lucas 5 years ago.

Not bad, but, you're REALLY reading this comic?

Mikanime 5 years ago.

eatbamboo_(Artist), human, Lucy

Lucy eatbamboo_(Artist) human (1008x628, 57.5KB)

She's an angel in his eyes.

Oh and,
    sorry I've been uploading so much D:

eatbamboo 5 years ago.

Pfff an angel.
    Pffffff

Ace 5 years ago.

ANOTER ANGEL, INTRUE xd

Mil_Faces 5 years ago.

If Lucy's an angel she must be fallen.

Radial 5 years ago.

evil-noob-kitty_(Artist), Lucy, parody, Paulo

Lucy Paulo evil-noob-kitty_(Artist) parody (457x603, 55.7KB)

If you don't know what lucy is saying it's "You look stupid."
    GET IT CAUSE SHE LOOKS STUPID HAHA! -.-

evil-noob-kitty 5 years ago.

i like how paulo looks super scared for no reason :P

Panda 5 years ago.

If you really have to use a camera, do it with no flash, in a sunny day or well lighted room, or surround that thing with study lamps.

MouseCat 5 years ago.

Tess has bigger boobs than Lucy, so she should Rouge instead. Other than that...AWESOMENESS.

NintendoSegaSonyGuy 5 years ago.

Abbey, AbbeyxDaisy, DafninhaM_(Artist), Daisy, human

Abbey AbbeyxDaisy DafninhaM_(Artist) Daisy human (500x640, 66.2KB)

Please resize before uploading pictures in future.

Taeshi 5 years ago.

Also, correct the colours! I've made it a little less dark and horrible.

SuitCase 5 years ago.

Abbey looks so effeminate.

damn abbey, what happened to your legs

Mayonaka 5 years ago.

Jodi_(Artist), Lucy, Mike

Jodi_(Artist) Lucy Mike (962x636, 59.9KB)

dem teeth

Laufente 5 years ago.

Technically, Lucy's been hurting Mike for years. Mike's the one who should be saying that.

MouseCat 5 years ago.

agreed with mousey

flara 5 years ago.

Not to the MikexLucy shippers it's not MouseCat :O

interesting... uhh... impressionist style.

Migrant 5 years ago.

Lol, Migrant. I'm not sure 'impressionist' would be the right word. Also, I kiiind of agree with MouseCat... Mike thought she only wanted someone to cling to, he didn't relize she liked him, and he's isolated to Sandy, so his answer was ovbiously 'no'. Sorry, that's just my opinion. D: :unsure:

NinjaFox 5 years ago.

wow ninja you...you...oh i dont wannna even start any thing...I WAS MEANING WHEN HE F ING SENT LUCY INTO DERESSION OMFG wow peeps r dumb

jodi852963 5 years ago.

o-o I know he did, what I meant was before... It's just my opinion. Mike's being a dumb jerk to Lucy and Lucy always teased Mike, thus Mike being to hard headed to see she liked him, he reacted as a jerk when she told him she loved him.

NinjaFox 5 years ago.

DafninhaM_(Artist), Daisy, Lucy, Mike, MikexDaisy, MikexLucy

DafninhaM_(Artist) Daisy Lucy Mike MikexDaisy MikexLucy (600x513, 71.8KB)

I love this picture! However daisy should be sandy but I still love it!

Link4565 5 years ago.

Assassination attempt gone wrong.

Link4565: But Sandy does not have to fight anyone, she already has him. :X

eatbamboo_(Artist), Jasmine, Lucy, Paulo

Jasmine Lucy Paulo eatbamboo_(Artist) (1000x643, 58.3KB)

cute, but whats up with all the white tip tail Paulo's? Paulo has a black or dark brown tip tail
    any who, still really cute! ;)

Shannon 5 years ago.

I love this picture...it's so cute and i just REALLY want to give Lucy the biggest hug right now and cuddle forever! :love: :love:

johnny_hurricane 5 years ago.

OMG SYMBOLISM!!11AWESOME!!!! :D

NintendoSegaSonyGuy 5 years ago.

Because faces are for chumps.

Augustus, AugustusxLucy, Lucy, Rose_(Artist), sketch

Augustus AugustusxLucy Lucy Rose_(Artist) sketch (761x602, 42.5KB)

I loved it :love: