Box_(Artist), Flower_Girl

Box_(Artist) Flower_Girl (468x712, 146.7KB)

floooowerr girl

Box 3 days ago.

i realize maybe i should have looked at a reference

Box 3 days ago.

Cute drawing

SCD 3 days ago.

flower girl!!

invisibleColoration 3 days ago.

BOX i love your art so much oh my gosh

faunie 2 days ago.

Amaya, Box_(Artist), Sue

Amaya Box_(Artist) Sue (459x404, 91.7KB)

small doodle bc i had some time
    i wanted to draw sue with a different look and i threw in amaya because why not LOL, i also did this in a slightly different style bc i kinda wanted to try to draw in a more anime style

Box 1 week ago.

i've always really loved the way you draw amaya, tbh

sue looks great here, too

AND THE WAY YOU DRAW EXPRESSIONS IS ALWAYS SO WONDERFUL AND EXPRESSIVE LIKE WOW??? i love how amaya's just "meh" towards whatever sue's ****** about

Xionvee 1 week ago.

Cool drawing.

SCD 1 week ago.

I like how "more anime" in your style still manages to look unrestricted and natural and expressive, it's great. And Sue deserves that hairstyle and choker they look great on her

JayGamer 6 days ago.

i'll forever be in love w all of ur expressions, ugh. super super digging sues look!!

lullaby 6 days ago.

ahhh thank you!!! i haven't doodle anything in a long time but after i'm done with this semester i'll be able to draw all the bcb stuff i have on my list! i still have a comic i want to draw from "model girlfriend" haha!

Box 6 days ago.

I love that Sue's hair is in a pony tail omg.

Yaschiri 5 days ago.

Who made her so mad :(

SuitCase 2 days ago.

Kit_(Artist), Lucy

Kit_(Artist) Lucy (1224x1309, 268.0KB)

it's lucy! i was trying out a different style

kit 6 days ago.

ITS LUCY

LachlanDS 6 days ago.

Nice

aBCBdissident 6 days ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 6 days ago.

Cute li'l thing.

Waldo 6 days ago.

this looks so soft and plushy *o*

TrappedLikeCats 6 days ago.

Such ciute

LindsayTheGreat 3 days ago.

Cute! I like her pudgy body. It’s a good start to this kind of super-deformed style.

SuitCase 2 days ago.

Abbey, comic, Daisy, Mike, parody, Paulo, Videogamer80_(Artist)

Abbey Daisy Mike Paulo Videogamer80_(Artist) comic parody (768x1024, 415.4KB)

Wait, Suit was serious? huh...

rattlerabbit 1 week ago.

...was he not serious? I thought he was

Videogamer80 1 week ago.

there's a facebook group where folks talk about their thoughts and feelings on BCB, maybe you should post this kinda stuff there!!

MiaaaCS 1 week ago.

@MiaaaCS Oh really? If it's seperate then the normal BCB facebook, then I've never heard of it! I'll have to look out for it!

Videogamer80 6 days ago.

Why are the mods so rude on this site sometimes..? It's odd..

TailaBlu 4 days ago.

It's also funny how another mod found similar content from this dude alright. Maybe rules've changed?

TailaBlu 4 days ago.

I mean it was 4 months ago but...

Anyway, this is really nice! I like how close you got to it being the actual page, and it isn't art theft either and is also fair use!

You're using the art to express your opinion on it, and a lot of people already do it each day.

(Videogamer80 has a dA, but I don't think they have a tumblr.)

TailaBlu 4 days ago.

@TailaBlu

Oh, thanks! I dunno, Suit dosen't really sugar-coat things, from what I can tell. I think it's only Suit who dosen't like them, but it's alright, I can comply.

I mean, I suppose I could still post them to DA, and then when I draw something else with it, I post the other thing, and then put a link to the reaction comic in the comment section of the other drawing

Videogamer80 4 days ago.

You sound like an annoying person, TaliaBlu.

SuitCase 4 days ago.

Not very nice, but it's your opinion and it's only right to respect it!

TailaBlu 2 days ago.

Lucy, space-hatter_(Artist)

Lucy space-hatter_(Artist) (1000x1000, 823.7KB)

very nice. I love symbolism in fanart, especially when it's such good fanart!

__noname__ 5 days ago.

I love this. QaQ

Yaschiri 4 days ago.

lovely

EvilKitty3 4 days ago.

The ribbon never bothered me anyway.

LachlanDS 2 days ago.

ArtisticKitten_(Artist), Lucy

ArtisticKitten_(Artist) Lucy (1000x1030, 1.1MB)

Alright so I've been pretty depressed lately so I told myself that I NEEDED to do something to get myself out of my funk hah

So here's this
    I got a new pen and new markers so that was fun

*projection intensifies*

ArtisticKitten 3 days ago.

She looks great. oAo

I'm so sorry about your funk. :< If you ever need to talk, lemme know, I'd be happy to give you my tumblr!

Yaschiri 2 days ago.

Augustus, Paulo, Videogamer80_(Artist)

Augustus Paulo Videogamer80_(Artist) (1024x768, 339.6KB)

This is more so a sort of joking fun thing, but yeah, I don't really like Abbey. I never liked him to start with (as I had a Paulo love bias when I first read BCB) and my opinion for him is still worsening. Although I gotta admit, Paulo is getting more and more annoying as the comic goes on.

Actually, I think I should explain why I don't like Abbey, even though I don't really like Paulo anymore. Because Augustus is a thing. Both of them have a really, REALLY bad background, with Abbey witnessing his biological father abusing his biological mother, and Augustus' parents are deadbeat drunks who don't do anything for him, so I'd say that they're pretty even. Hell, Augustus' situation is probably worse, as he's still probably blackmailed by Alehandro to do his bidding. Yet Augustus dosen't get pissy and violent like Abbey does. I mean, it might be because Augustus hasn't been in any situations that we've seen that Abbey may have been in, like having to protect someone he really cares about, but I'm pretty sure that Augustus would probably react better to those kinds of situations that Abbey would. Thinking over it, if Augustus didn't exist, I might be able to relate with Abbey more, but I just can't. Augustus is really growing on me, and is becoming one of my favorite characters

Videogamer80 5 days ago.

'gus doesnt get pissy like abbey does' 2 year age gap and not everyone responds to trauma the same way. maturity happens differently for everyone and thats not an excuse for abbey to go choking around anyone who looks at his girlfriend too long but at least take into consideration that people are different and 2 entirely different characters arent going to act the same just cause they had a bad home life

hate whoever you want all you want lol but at least back up your claims with more thought. gus reacts better to situations cause hes been in more situations where he HAD to act calmly, more situations that if he didnt choose his words right he couldve been seriously injured. abbeys a dumb kid who needs a wake up call, and dont worry, im positive hes getting it this chapter

toreesucks 5 days ago.

@toreesucks Oh yeah, those are good points. Hmmm... I still do like Augustus better.

Yeah, seeing how this chapter is going so far, Abbey's definitely gpnna get that wake-up call XD

Videogamer80 5 days ago.

"Gus doesn't get pissy like Abbey does"
    You're right - he only intentionally manipulated the girl he loves into being humiliated so that he could make a move on her. He only tried to force a kiss on her when she was clearly afraid and uncomfortable.
    Abbey is violent, but he's going through therapy, and contrary to what people seem to think, he is improving. He's only been in therapy for about 9 months, which is actually nothing - some people are in therapy for 10 years before seeing improvement.
    What Abbey did was wrong, but it's not because he's "pissy" - he's a 15 year old kid with emotional issues who Paulo has bullied since day one. It doesn't justify what Abbey did, I wish he hadn't done it, but its not as simple as "abbeys violent".
    You can "hate" who you want, but don't pretend Augustus is perfect when he's done plenty of horrible **** to people.

Kaynime 4 days ago.

@kaynime well if you think about it Augustus hasn't had the best experience with relationships. Getting kissed out of the blue and then sleeping together might send a 13 year old mixed messages on how to start a relationship. Im not saying that Augustus is perfect, but he learned from his mistakes and I hope Abby does too.

Fattyfrog 4 days ago.

@fattyfrog - you're right - i do like both characters and I hope they improve :)

Kaynime 4 days ago.

"We hate Abbey??"

OH YOU WANNA GO M8? YOU WANNA GET REKT? IM GONNA REK YOU. COME AT ME M8!

LachlanDS 2 days ago.

Augustus, AugustusxDaisy, Daisy, Taeshi_(Artist)

Augustus AugustusxDaisy Daisy Taeshi_(Artist) (900x619, 26.6KB)

Sorry this one's a little fuzzy my phone camera/scanner thing isn't the best :/

SheJ_Grum 3 days ago.

Mike, MikexSandy, Sandy, Taeshi_(Artist)

Mike MikexSandy Sandy Taeshi_(Artist) (900x627, 30.9KB)

Ok so I love tracing Taeshi's draw stream pictures and

DISCLAIMER
    All art belongs to Taeshi I tagged her I just like tracing and shading them because it's fun don't hate me :x

SheJ_Grum 3 days ago.

Paulo, Raku_(Artist)

Paulo Raku_(Artist) (1541x1201, 375.7KB)

Quick Paulo
    Hes my favorite character!

Raku 3 days ago.

love how u use lines + how u shaded paulos tips!!!! rly nice!!!!

lullaby 3 days ago.