David, DavidxSue, Moonybadger_(Artist), Sue

David DavidxSue Moonybadger_(Artist) Sue (1993x1080, 1.2MB)

Honestly these two are the actual best

Moonybadger 2 weeks ago.

Japanese Wrestling Announcer: BAAAANNNINGGGGGG HAMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    Cool drawings.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

Best ship.

Sunner 2 weeks ago.

Lol that last small doodle in the right killed me, it's so cute and an amazing situation <3 Love it!

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Daisy, Lucy, Raku_(Artist)

Daisy Lucy Raku_(Artist) (2185x1555, 480.7KB)

Feral doodle

Raku 2 weeks ago.

Cool drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

Kind of reminds me of Warrior Cats? It looks so AMAZING!! I love this style <3 Lucy looks like a alpha wolf and Daisy looks so majestic 'o'

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

I'm totally imagining Daisy and Lucy as kittypets in the warriors universe and that is honestly a thing that needs to happen now.

howlingwolvesonfire 2 weeks ago.

KittyDoughnuts_(Artist), Lucy

KittyDoughnuts_(Artist) Lucy (2747x3807, 1.5MB)

Doodles I did of Lucy!

KittyDoughnuts 2 weeks ago.

Cool doodles.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

These are magnificent doodles!! <3 I absolutely ADORE your style

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

I love this art style!

Giraffeics 2 weeks ago.

@TravelPastel @Giraffeics @SCD Thank you so much !! ;u;

KittyDoughnuts 2 weeks ago.

lineart, Lucy, Mike, Mil_Faces_(Artist), sketch

Lucy Mike Mil_Faces_(Artist) lineart sketch (640x480, 26.6KB)

my bet.
    really, if this happens I'm gonna laugh a lot :P

Mil_Faces 2 weeks ago.

Lucy: It's all in the reflexes.
    Cool drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

i think she'll catch the ball, if he trows it, it means he's out, and she didn't hurt him in any way, so he cannot blame her for being agressive

Selef 2 weeks ago.

Chances are, she might. Or catch it even while still holding the other ball, or drop the other ball.

Swiftily 2 weeks ago.

Lol this actually happened to me once in a game of DB. SO FUNNY, I would laugh so hard.

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

my bet.
    really, if this happens I'm gonna laugh a lot :P

Eh, close enough.

rylasasin 2 weeks ago.

JEMCIV_(Artist), parody, Paulo, sketch

JEMCIV_(Artist) Paulo parody sketch (792x792, 442.8KB)

David: I'll ride on you Paulo.
    Paulo: AHHHH!

SCD 2 weeks ago.

LOL, nice.

Sen 2 weeks ago.

I,I am confused with my feelings about this image,do I gouge my eyes out or make it my phone background.

Sunner 2 weeks ago.

I originally thought "Jfc" but after a closer look, the thought transformed into "hot damn".

Yaschiri 2 weeks ago.

Lol what... Rachel secretly becoming a horse activist

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

this is what i live for

subliminalsubs 2 weeks ago.

Dovewing_(Artist), Lucy, parody

Dovewing_(Artist) Lucy parody (821x1080, 491.8KB)

U are not wrong,nor are u wright,but still,I applaud tou.

Sunner 2 weeks ago.

So that's where it is... I've been looking to find it for quite some time now.

Shade 2 weeks ago.

I guess the grass is greener on the other side?

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

dude same

momomomone 2 weeks ago.

human, Lucy, sadboy_(Artist)

Lucy human sadboy_(Artist) (791x1011, 207.0KB)

throwin around.......ideas

sadboy 2 weeks ago.

Daisy as an African?

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

Uhhhh he tagged her as Lucy @TravelPastel D:

DaniYellAtU 2 weeks ago.

@travelpastel yeahhhh this is just a human lucy idea...lmao..."as an african"

sadboy 2 weeks ago.

yikes....."as an African".....I gotta g o
    this is super pretty, my dude!! I love her lil bow earrings omg

leporibae 2 weeks ago.

Byrd_(Artist), Lucy

Byrd_(Artist) Lucy (1000x800, 609.2KB)

watching TV

Byrd 2 weeks ago.

lucy-baby!

Jappo 2 weeks ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

This is me rn ~ I love your style!! The way you did Lucy's hair is amazing~ She looks like she's in a dark void

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

Thank you so much guys!!!

@TravelPastel you always have something nice to say i'm so warmed omg

Byrd 2 weeks ago.

Background_Character, garb_(Artist), Mike

Background_Character Mike garb_(Artist) (678x622, 117.8KB)

mike and that bg character that I only drew bc she kinda looks like mike from love again pg 2

garb 2 weeks ago.

EXCELLENT......... she's so cute, im glad u noticed her and gave her love........

comfit 2 weeks ago.

ah i noticed this one too! if i remember correctly she was a tribute to a passed away BCB fan? :( correct me if i'm wrong! anyway i love the way you drew mike!!!!

kit 2 weeks ago.

She was @kit? Where has she had an appearance in BCB? If she had one, can someone tell me which page/chapter? She is so cute <3

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

esinololly_(Artist), Sandy, Sandy's_Mother

Sandy Sandy's_Mother esinololly_(Artist) (600x1072, 304.3KB)

*BREATHES IN*

So. I love Sandy. She’s a great character. YES she has flaws, but Imma gush about her for a little bit anyway. HERE COMES THE RAMBLING!!

Her mother dominates her life. Her career dominates her life. Geez, Sandy didn’t have much of a childhood and grew up a little too fast, I feel. She takes things pretty seriously, and doesn’t have time to do typical kid stuff like play video games or well..just anything that doesn’t have to do with modeling. She’s constantly flitting across the world and building her career that was probably a little forced onto her, especially in the earlier years of it. It’s cool NOW that she enjoys it and that it is her passion and sees advancement in it (In Model Girlfriend), but I’m still a little worried about her.

School obviously wasn’t her thing, and Mike (unwittingly) intimidates her, intellectual wise. She’s used to an environment where her skills are useful and she feels like others can depend on her, while in her earlier years she depended on others a lot (like Mike with tutoring) I noticed that she’s also pretty messy, and can be unorganized, as evidence in Model Girlfriend where she sees Mikes clean room and is impressed while her own is messy with clothes everywhere.

Her career is definitely a HUGE part of her life. It is her priority. That being said, I can see why she (unwittingly?) puts Mike on a back burner a lot when it comes to texts/calls/general communication because modeling and traveling takes up a lot of her time and energy and probably crazy as hell. I’m sure there are plenty of times she could have contacted him inbetween shoots/airplane rides/meals but… Shes obviously very secure of her part in the world and I can see where her obliviousness comes from.

As for her mother...In Just Beautiful Sandy couldn’t even put a BOW in her hair for a few minutes before her mother demands she take it off. When Sandy and Mike were chatting with each other in the same chapter she was constantly on her phone, obviously doing career stuff. She probably can’t make a trip JUST to see Mike because her parents would probably flip their shizzle over lost time and money over it, even if it is something personally important to her. So i don’t see it as a matter of “SHE ONLY VISITS WHEN CONVENIENT FOR HER”, but its really the only time she CAN visit when it is ‘convenient” and doesnt push the boundaries of her parents. As far as they are concerned, her career comes first.

Also, in Model Girlfriend it is mentioned that her father puts a limit on her money spending which is weird to me because with all the work she is doing I’m pretty sure she’s making herself some dough. But then again she probably overspends too but it just puts another nail in the “domineering parents’ coffin to me anyway. In Model Girlfriend Mike mentioned a dancing game that can also be played at home and Sandy thinks about asking her mom if she knows the game. So to me Sandy obviously depends on her parents quite a bit for anything outside the realm of ‘modeling’. It’s sad to me.

I really hope that one day we’ll have more Sandy-centric chapters (even if its BCI) because she really is a pretty cool character and I’d love to see her on one of her adventures and her point of view of their relationship. (B-B-B-BONUS if she stands up to her parents, defending Mike) She’s a pretty cool kid with a strong moral compass, she’s just pretty sheltered, oblivious, career driven, and domineered at the moment, I feel. =)

esinololly 2 weeks ago.

Amen. I feel sorry for Sandy...T_T

MaronaPossessed 2 weeks ago.

Dude u rock.

Sunner 2 weeks ago.

Mumblingforever 2 weeks ago.

I agree with your insight on Sandy. I feel really bad for her now >.< I knew her mom was pretty bossy and her career took up lots of her time but what you said really emphasises that ^^ Also I love this cool drawing!

faune 2 weeks ago.

You should have had strings on Sandy's fingers that are controlling Mike, like some strange hierarchy of manipulation. With strings on Mikes finger, where each finger is controlling figurines of his friends, with Lucy's figurine off to the side with the string cut.

That would be so deep...

But! I like this nonetheless! Excellent artwork, Lolly! ;)

Kinroth 2 weeks ago.

This should be the theme song for Sandy's mom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7blkui3nQc
    Neat drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

PREACH
    Sandy was the sweetest kindest most attentive thing when she was a kid and the impact of her mother kind of sucking the fun out of her life is showing its face more and more every time Sandy gets screen time. I would love for her to have her own personal development aside from the one that's been forced unto her by her mum because Sandy never got to be independent, and while she loves her modelling career because it's her being independent and talented, it's exactly what her mum wanted and!! It's not fair!! I'm biased as all hell but all in all I strongly and loudly agree with you

JayGamer 2 weeks ago.

Wow.
    I would also like to know more about Sandy. This is amazing esinololly! You've made me think more about Sandy, thanks for that!

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.