blood, comfit_(Artist), Mike

Mike blood comfit_(Artist) (1534x1212, 352.8KB)

OH....... THAT..... explains a lot. jeez. i totally forgot that that might be an issue.

yeah, that's definitely fair. i think at that point it was more about him being so tired of her that her crying over him felt like one more thing he had to take care of, rather than her giving a ****. which was not great, but i also understand? i mean i've definitely gotten to that point in a friendship before - didn't want to interact with them at all, so literally EVERYTHING they did annoyed me (even if it was a nice thing or like... not annoying at all). Which like... he should've just talked to her & told her he didn't want to be friends anymore, and then left it alone. Possibly for the rest of forever, or possibly until he cooled down and could see her as a normal person (rather than "that clingy annoying person who only cares abt herself")

I agree!! that was like. really weird. the little "yeah, it was" has honestly never made sense to me after all of his raving about how she doesn't care about him. so that definitely like... doesn't work with all of his angry rantings about her.
    idk if i'd say it was hypocritical though? i think he's just like... building up a whole bunch of bitterness, and he's mostly reacting to that. so even when he's the one in the wrong, he has a hard time noticing because of all of the bitterness storage? possibly?

OR it could've been something along the lines of like.... he knows that SHE thinks she loves him, but he's like "that's not REAL love, she's just like making her unhealthy attachment to me romantic. i'm not fckin goin there." which would be ******. like @ mike .... wyd.......

i totally get you! having to go back and look for evidence to like re-learn how u feel abt stuff takes forever too lol. i rly appreciate talking about this tho, it's definitely helping me think critically about my favorite character!! so thanks for that :3

aww no!!! i'd 100% let you know if i felt i didn't have anything left to say, but it wouldn't be because i was "tired of your ramblings" !! it'd just happen if i felt like you were right and i had nothing left to my defense lmaoo

i'm being honest when i say that i'm really enjoying this! *i* was worried that you wouldn't come back, haha.

comfit 4 months ago.

@comfit. Wow, that means a lot actually..

I mean, I get the bitterness and stuff, but... It's from where it originates that I don't like.

It was completely self-projected, at least the majority of it was.

Even in December, the majority of the things he said were false, lies. (3 were true, while the other 13 were lies I believe.. Can't remember, it was around that ratio though)

And what's worse is that most of the things he called Lucy actually described himself, AND his relationship with Sandy. Which is absolutely being a hypocrite, mind you.

Similar to how he said that she pushes everyone else away, could be said about him and his obsession with Sandy.

I mean, despite his almost constant boasting about how great she is, the one time she comes over to visit, he is suddenly surprised, and based on expressions, annoyed that they want to meet her.

I mean it's like bragging about a cool new car you're about to get, and then getting annoyed when you can finally give it a spin and your friends want to see it. It makes no sense.

Also, I guess I'm not really like that and I have a hard time seeing logical sense in it. Finding someone (Especially a friend) annoying regardless of what they're doing. I mean, they usually have to try being annoying to annoy me, but I guess that's just my tolerance for it.

Actually, I'll post two links rather than rewriting it all. They're two comments I've made on facebook saying alot about them.

Now, it's still not everything, but it explains in detail a few of the main problems I have with them (With plenty of facts backing them up via comic pages)

It was awhile ago, and if he's your favorite character... well, not sure if you should or should not read them. AND, don't say you're like Mike or otherwise, because the more you relate try to relate to a character, the more defensive you may be to negative points on said character(even though thus far you've been awesome with this, I am unsure on how you'll react).

Oh yeah, and the reason why it's two comments instead of one is because I hit the character cap on facebook (Yep, it has a cap) so I split it into two comments.

Here they are (Using google URL shortener because facebook links are hella long):

Part 1.

Part 2.

Again, not saying this to you, or anyone else. Just Mike specifically, because regardless of how 'similar' he is to you, when you get past the mask, you're worlds apart. And that's a compliment.

Kinroth 4 months ago.

Oh, and by "Not everything" I mean roughly 20% or so of 'everything'.

To note everything down would require going through the comic again,and making notes on everything so I can reference them later. A ton of work, tbh.

So, I'll just stick to what I can remember (Which I remember a lot of it) as it should suffice.

Kinroth 4 months ago.

Also I love how some of my theories, even way back like 2 years ago, with how Lucy might turn out when (or if) she returns was correct for the most part.

And honestly, this version of what could have happened to her with the outcome of December is literally the best outcome out of the hundreds I've thought of. So I'm glad for that, even if it wasn't the most likely. (The most likely were either some semi-severe state of depression, or medication so she's "Happy". Glad it wasn't those, though.)

Kinroth 4 months ago.

i mean yeah, he was definitely being hypocritical in that sense. but i don't think his problems with lucy were unfounded - she WAS mean to him, she kicked and hit and berated him a Lot, and she didn't really give any clear indication that she appreciated Mike (in a way that Mike understood and would've accepted, anyways)

yeah, i think that came from him wanting to hoard sandy to himself. he's like... really weird about her. i dont like their relationship lol, but i wont go into that rn because that's a whole other bag of worms.

ahh yeah, i get annoyed by people really easily generally. but i've definitely had one friend that i just diiiid not get along with. tried to break off the friendship, she straight up didn't let me not be friends with her. since then, everything she does has been annoying to me.

i appreciate the intention, but please don't tell me what to do lol. the thing about mike is that i really relate to him, which makes me more lenient towards him because i know where he's coming from. i'm only "defensive" of him if someone is throwing baseless insults at him - otherwise i can totally understand why people don't like him. he's got a lot of faults, but so do many of the characters. that's part of what makes em so good! different people relate to different characters, which allows for everyone to have differing opinions.

to your first fb comment:
    yeah, he was absolutely terrible. there's literally nothing he can do to fix that. like i said earlier, "there's basically nothing he can do at this point other than let her know that he's sorry and give her as much space as he can."

i have many doubts that they'll ever be friends again tbh. there's just no way that he can come back from that in lucy's (or anyone's, probably) eyes.

to comment 2;
    yeah, he's got... a lotta learning to do. he's not really a very good person rn.

yeah, i'm happy as to how her return has been handled as well! it's good stuff

just so ya know, i've got nothin else to add really after this, so i may not reply to the next one! all of your dislike of mike is completely understandable & all of my...like... of mike isn't going to change lol, so i probably won't have much else to say :0 he's terrible & i can understand that, but he's also the most relatable chara ive ever interacted with personally, and i love him

comfit 4 months ago.

mike is A++++

Taeshi 4 months ago.

@comfit, I understand, and I guess that whole relate thing came off strong, so I digress that point. I'm just personally tired of people comparing themselves to the characters of bcb, but then they turn out to be completely different to the character they 'relate' too. So I guess I took a little of that frustration out on you, so sorry about that.

Thanks for being understanding, and so I'll do the same for you, despite our differing opinions. Take care.

@Taeshi, Nah. :P

Kinroth 3 months ago.

it's alright! i can get getting frustrated abt that, but like everyone has their own reasons for relating to dif characters. like im not Mike, but i've had a lotta experiences that he's had and i tend to project my own feelings etc on him (but i keep that in mind when i talk about him lol)

of course! thanks for the talk, it was fun!

@Taeshi hell yeah he is >:3

comfit 3 months ago.

I am glad mike is finally dead

SpaceMouse 3 months ago.

Self-hate is a nightmare. It doesn't care that you had no choice, or what would have happened if you acted differently, or that control was something you've never known even then. It sees a result and blames you, whether you were at fault or not. And you'll have no idea.

I'm actually scared for Mike. The rate of suicide for abuse victims is high, and the exact kind Mike went through is the highest. I hope the school puts wall guards on that roof, because doing so might just save Mike's life.

kamimatsu 1 week ago.

comic, Daisy, David, Lucy, Mike, Paulo, splotch_(Artist), Sue

Daisy David Lucy Mike Paulo Sue comic splotch_(Artist) (1080x1920, 603.8KB)

@ EVERYONE
    THANK YOU SO MUCH OMGGG i didn't expect this to be received well tbh but i'm so glad you all liked it! #^_^#

splotch 3 months ago.

You were right besides the fact that Lucy continues to be silent. Still, this outcome would have been awesome too :3

Swiftily 3 months ago.

She is not silent she cant hear him.

Sunner 3 months ago.

Oh man oh man oh man!!!!!!

invisibleColoration 3 months ago.

love paulo's expression here.

FluffyMoth 3 months ago.

MMMMMM *sips tea*
    (i wish this happened omg. )

subliminalsubs 3 months ago.

Poor Lucy ;_;

Sweet_Fairy 3 months ago.

Yikes indeed

Marko 3 months ago.

Woaah for some reason I was kind of expecting something like this to happen.
    I know you probably won't read my comment cause there is so many, but the 6th panel looks so amazing <3 Love your style~

TravelPastel 3 months ago.

I speak from experience. When you get hurt often enough, you stop making any effort to avoid it, and when it isn't happening, the anticipation is always there, and you do sometimes wonder why you can't just get it over with. Waiting for it to happen becomes equally painful as the event itself.

kamimatsu 1 week ago.

DogBoy_(Artist), Paulo

DogBoy_(Artist) Paulo (2794x2010, 1.7MB)

Here I am again. Doing the thing where I draw more cat boys I like.
    Paulo being cute. Probably talking to Lucy here haha.
    A picture I just did up today and finished painting.

DogBoy 1 week ago.

I love the warm shading!! What a good boy ;__;

Taeshi 1 week ago.

Huuu honestly I think he's the best boy haha. Even through all the lady hopping LOL. I think he just has a BIG heart. ;w;

AHH
    And thank you!!! I have AHUGE soft spot for warm colours and he just seemed more soft the warmer I made it haha!

DogBoy 1 week ago.

It's David's dream >O<
    AMAZING job!

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

Cool drawing.

SCD 1 week ago.

Daisy, Lucy, LucyxDaisy, munbunscribbles_(Artist), parody

Daisy Lucy LucyxDaisy munbunscribbles_(Artist) parody (800x800, 460.3KB)

listen. i just watched rebellion and this **** is good okay

madoka - daisy
    homura - lucy
    mami - rachel
    kyoko - tess
    sayaka - sandy
    bebe - molly

munbunscribbles 2 weeks ago.

Cool drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

I love your character comparisons to go with this, I can't even handle the idea of Tess x Sandy lmaooo

momomomone 1 week ago.

Amaya, edit, Geist_(Artist), Murdoch_(Artist)

Amaya Geist_(Artist) Murdoch_(Artist) edit (1366x768, 798.4KB)

Having the old picture with the stupid argument taken down, also saw some watermarks on it and decided to re do a clean one.
    Got the method for making this kind of edit down really well so if you want one done, leave a .tell for me on IRC.
    Will be doing Digital Art in the next month. (New Tablet incoming)
    Made like 3 of these but I'm only uploading this one.

Murdoch 2 weeks ago.

my IRC is RiverMurdoch, and my kik is DoctorMustachio

Murdoch 2 weeks ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

Amaya is drooling~
    Great work!

TravelPastel 1 week ago.

I should re-clarify, this is an edit of Geist's work, click on the source.

Murdoch 1 week ago.

Abbey, AbbeyxDaisy, Daisy, Dovewing_(Artist), tagme

Abbey AbbeyxDaisy Daisy Dovewing_(Artist) tagme (1015x868, 336.7KB)

Happy pride month! Have a few hcs of mine ;)

Dovewing 2 weeks ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

Daisy is totes my fav pan girl. ♡
    And Abbey, yesss, best headcanons. ♡♡

Yaschiri 2 weeks ago.

yesss!!!!!

kit 2 weeks ago.

goooOOD

comfit 2 weeks ago.

Daisy, human, Murdoch_(Artist)

Daisy Murdoch_(Artist) human (600x900, 535.5KB)

Did a doodle of Daisy sitting
    IDK how good it looks I had to scan it
    then I added a color overlay

Murdoch 2 weeks ago.

Daisy, Kit_(Artist), Lucy, LucyxDaisy

Daisy Kit_(Artist) Lucy LucyxDaisy (650x1011, 883.6KB)

Cute drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

KIT COMIN IN CLUTCH W/ THE BEST SHIP AS USUAL <333
    seeing your art always makes my day! ;___; thank you for making my evening so gay omg

leporibae 2 weeks ago.

Great, now I want to watch sailor moon for the first time ever at 9:53pm and I probably won't stop until morning. Curse you and your cute ships and pretty color schemes!

juicebot 2 weeks ago.

Mmm the colours are so amazing <3
    I love styles like Kit. So calm and simple

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

this is perfect and wonderful bless you kit

kleine 2 weeks ago.

Kit holy HECK im!!!! im love!!

invisibleColoration 2 weeks ago.

GOD TIER

faune 2 weeks ago.

What drawing app or program do you use? I love love love your art!

askstarstruck 2 weeks ago.

This reminds me of "sound of drop"

Lucys 2 weeks ago.

THANKS GUYS !! ^_^

@askstarstruck i use photoshop CC, on a cintiq tablet!

kit 2 weeks ago.

howlinhannah_(Artist), Lucy

Lucy howlinhannah_(Artist) (1366x768, 196.6KB)

I got bored and decided to doodle a Lucy on my laptop cause why not (and she's best character) lol so yea here ya go I guess lol #^_^#

HowlinHannah 2 weeks ago.

You did this with your mouse pad?

TravelPastel 2 weeks ago.

Nice drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

bunnygirl666_(Artist), Lucy

Lucy bunnygirl666_(Artist) (2092x2772, 1015.2KB)

this is old, I draw this like last year. Back then when she's dead! Mad Lucy

Bunnygirl666 2 weeks ago.

She's drinking Mike's blood after she slaughtered him.
    Cool drawing.

SCD 2 weeks ago.

thanks :3

Bunnygirl666 2 weeks ago.

Ella está aquí.