Daisy, HunkofBlue_(Artist), Paulo, PauloxDaisy

Daisy HunkofBlue_(Artist) Paulo PauloxDaisy (845x576, 204.7KB)

SpaceMouse 5 years ago.

I love the eyes.

Shayren 5 years ago.

god i'm loving all the pauloxdaisy artworks lately

Vence 5 years ago.

Mike, MikexSandy, Radial_(Artist), Sandy

Mike MikexSandy Radial_(Artist) Sandy (907x1363, 310.9KB)

Lol if that's the case, I don't understand why Paulo and Mike aren't, like, Business partners XD
    ....
    Get it? Cuz their both man-****** :3

IDog 6 years ago.

I personally am definitely not a Sandy fan. I realize that her relationship with Mike is so canon it hurts. I much preferred the days before Sandy's influence turned Mike sour towards Lucy. I do not think she's a *****, nor do i believe she should die. But after December it has become painfully obvious that you will have to choose a side. You can take Sandy's because she appears to have a traumatic past from bullying if you take how she reacted when she thought Mike was being bullied. Or you can take Lucy, we have the most information readily available about her and have followed past from the vey beginning and we know why she is so clingy and abrasive and we saw as Sandy turned her closest friend against her despite Lucy already having severe trust issues. Sandy has pretty much destroyed Lucy as far as I can tell and I will stand by the good old days with her and Mike no matter what.

Skykittykat 6 years ago.

1) Sandy did not turn Mike sour towards Lucy.
    2) Sandy did not appear to have any traumatic bullying, not has word of god said otherwise.
    3) Sandy did not turn Mike against Lucy.
    4) Sandy did not intentionally hurt Lucy.

In all cases, the problematic party is Mike himself.

Radial 6 years ago.

No I'm sorry i was a bit vague with the way i said that. I do not mean she intentionally hurt Lucy or turned Mike against her but that wa the result of her actions. Of course it is Mike who chose to ignore Lucy's insecurities and attack her weak spots but between the two Sandy was the one who incited the attack, even if unitentional. Also I could be wrong about her past but normally people arent that... I'm not sure of the best word to describe it but she reacted a lot stronger when she thought that Mike was being bullied than most people who havent been bullied would have. I know because I was bullied and the way I react to it is a lot different from me. Most people would have dropped it when he said that it was just who Lucy was. But Sandy had very violent emotions about it and thats why i believe she has a trauma. But we still know that Lucy has a lot of them wihout any inferencing and thats why I side with her. I like the Mike who fought side by side with Lucy against the scar guy who attacked them in the alley. The Mike before he got back together with Sandy and Lucy became a chore. I don't like the Mike now and I am not a fan of Sandy. But like i said we don't know much about her and my opinion may change but as it is she is the source of Mike's hatred for Lucy. Even if she didnt intend that because she doesnt know Lucy.

Skykittykat 6 years ago.

Sandy did not incite what Mike did. Mike would have left Lucy regardless of Sandy.

Everyone reacts differently to bullying. Sandy did not know that Mike was joking in the matter, and Lucy has been known to beat Mike up to the point of bleeding. She was merely concerned with him. Nobody wants to see their loved ones hurt.

Mike had never once admitted that he truly loved Lucy, and lets not forget, Lucy is wanted by many guys. Mike is the only one of the few she is willing to talk to. In a way, Lucy is shallow in that she only talks to the boys she is interested in, like Paulo and Mike.

Sandy has done nothing to change the way Mike acts. We've seen Mike's nature in his discussion with Abbey in Rising Temperature. Mike has made little moves towards Lucy, and any attempt he has was met by Lucy's wall of Tsundere, for a lack of a better word.

Mike clearly knew that Lucy was heavily dependent on him. Revealed in Left Behind, Mike was aware of Lucy's behavior and knew why Lucy behaves the way she does. Sandy bore no ill will towards Lucy, and was even wanting to play with her. Lucy was too selfish to join, not wanting to share Mike and sought an output elsewhere.

In the battle in Confrontation, Mike was clearly drunk, and unable to think clearly. He reverted to a childish state, willing to fight for his friends. He did not fight for Lucy, he did not even bother about Lucy until after the fight, when she began crying.

Sandy is not a guilty party in any sense, you clearly have a vendetta against her if you are not willing to see otherwise. The issue is with Mike and Lucy.
    Mike did not handle the break up well, choosing instead, to insult Lucy and push her away.
    Lucy handled the breakup the only way she knew how. She ran away, just like all the other times she tried to show strong emotions towards Mike. She always ran.

Radial 6 years ago.

Yes, Mike's the bad guy for getting tired of being Lucy's punching bag. Obviously he should have looked past the physical pain and emotional assaults to see just how much she cared for him. I mean, what an *******! Getting upset because of how she treated him like crap. Why didn't he just live for the sweet moments he got once in a blue moon?

Susan 6 years ago.

I am sorry but avoid in an unecessary and pointless arguement over a differ in opinions I wish to politely withdraw from this discussion before it goes any farther. I have my own reasons to dislike both Sandy and Mike and I can see that neither of us will sway the other.

I was merely stating my opinions and belief that you over generalized in this picture by saying this was the way BCB fans reacted towards Sandy.

No, I don't like her but I don't think she's a ***** and deserves to die either. It's nice that you have proof behind your reasons for liking Sandy but it's kind of rude for you to say that I must have a vendetta against her just because I disagree with your reasons.

So I just wanted to say that I respect your opinion and hope that you will do the same for me in return.

Skykittykat 6 years ago.

Whoa....people leave this for Forums and such ^
    p.s. radial, you know better

IDog 6 years ago.

Wow... essays here. I'm SO with you Radial.

PotterHead_jelly_bean 5 years ago.

They still kept in touch. They wrote letters to each other, if sandy didn't care she would have stopped writing to maishul completely.

Moshilun 5 years ago.

Mike, MikexSandy, Outshout_(Artist), Sandy

Mike MikexSandy Outshout_(Artist) Sandy (816x544, 235.7KB)

asdfjkl;

I really hope I've done alright x_x

This is my first upload and I hope everything is up to standard >o<

Outshout 5 years ago.

I like it. Feelings :C

This is really awesome

Link4565 5 years ago.

Chirpy, Dummy_(Artist), excellent, Lily, Lucy, Yashy

Chirpy Dummy_(Artist) Lily Lucy Yashy excellent (873x741, 274.8KB)

adorable.

Meowth 5 years ago.

Tae & Suit, if you ever plan on making another small color book like "Ask Roseville High" you must totally consider asking some of the artists in Candyboruu for permission to throw in a few of the most awesome fanarts!

Cavara 5 years ago.

Taeshi 5 years ago.

^LOL Taeshi has spoken!! No point arguing with her, folks

PotterHead_jelly_bean 5 years ago.

the right ear looks awkward, too heavily shaded, I guess?

Migrant 5 years ago.

The colors and textures gives you this soft and warm feeling that makes it look alive. It's like I'm in an eyecandy store.

Seppucrow 5 years ago.

Meh

PepeLePew 5 years ago.

Oh, well, that was just some kind of flattery anyway. :p

Cavara 5 years ago.

@PotterHead_jelly_bean

Wow, you really jumped on the whole "Never argue with the creator" band-wagon, lol. I think Cavara was just asking.

Anyway...Dummy! I swear, you're getting better at art. I have no idea how that's possible, but my God, you have a gift. PLEASE keep it up. :D

NintendoSegaSonyGuy 5 years ago.

This is just, legitimately, the cutest thing I've ever seen. EVER.

Outshout 5 years ago.

Amaya, human, Jessica, Lucy, Mike, Molly, Oso-De-Clare_(Artist), Paulo, Rachel, Sandy

Amaya Jessica Lucy Mike Molly Oso-De-Clare_(Artist) Paulo Rachel Sandy human (900x1236, 211.5KB)

Sexy lady sketches.
    I can't say I'm sorry, too much fun.

Oso-De-Clare 5 years ago.

dat pleat

DLancer 5 years ago.

No Sue?

Mr_Klaus 5 years ago.

Solos is that Daisy just OIT of the shower? She looks sooo pretty!

PotterHead_jelly_bean 5 years ago.

*whoops "out". My keyboard was set on Spanish and it autocorrected

PotterHead_jelly_bean 5 years ago.

Ahh, I forgot sue D: next time. Lolol ah no, its my attempt at Jasmine, but she is just out of the shower c:

Oso-De-Clare 5 years ago.

oh my goodness....

THIS. THIS FOREVER ;w;

Outshout 5 years ago.

Augustus, toxie_(Artist)

Augustus toxie_(Artist) (851x560, 264.2KB)

:O
    :love:
    Amazingly awesome drawing

FairyTalegurl 5 years ago.

Beautiful!!!

Shamber 5 years ago.

Wow, I thought it was genderbent from the thumbnail, but no, you just turned him really bishi.

MiwAuturu 5 years ago.

^ XD

Augustus gone animu.

BBRhymes 5 years ago.

Awesome~

I just recently realized there was even a place for fan art and omg SO WONDERFUL~

Outshout 5 years ago.

Carmen_(Artist), Sandy

Carmen_(Artist) Sandy (654x896, 166.2KB)

so that how you draw sandy's tail...i didn't even know how it look like...

crazyprinc3ss 5 years ago.

"Megaventi Catnip Chocolate Mocha, please"

PotterHead_jelly_bean 5 years ago.

fancharacter, Matrixx_(Artist), McCain, Sue, SuexMcCain, Taeshi_(Artist)

Matrixx_(Artist) McCain Sue SuexMcCain Taeshi_(Artist) fancharacter (715x529, 622.4KB)

Baby needs her Alec fix

Radial 7 years ago.

12 Gods he's such a teddy bear. @_@

Anonymous #1 7 years ago.

McCain <3

SpaceMouse 7 years ago.

We all love McCain.
    It doesn't matter if nutin funny has happened...
    We just love him being there.

Ace 7 years ago.

And being cuute

Susanna 7 years ago.

i think this is thier foreplay

Anonymous #2 7 years ago.

lol still love McCain!!!
    ~Shmeba

Anonymous #3 7 years ago.

And then they banged. B)

Anonymous #4 7 years ago.

He is too funny

Buttered_Toast 6 years ago.

"Who are you talking to?" ... xD
    Oh, McCain, you are just too cute~! :P

foggy_han 5 years ago.

comic, David, Lucy, Paulo, Taeshi_(Artist)

David Lucy Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) comic (700x1959, 657.5KB)

Amusing.

Anonymous #5 7 years ago.

dumb

Anonymous #6 7 years ago.

SUPER FACE KICK!!

Anonymous #7 7 years ago.

Objective continues! haha!

Anonymous #8 7 years ago.

Lucy:1
    Robot:0
    Paulo:-1
    Davie:-100

this comment by:cats4ever98

Anonymous #9 7 years ago.

Lmao nice. <3

Anonymous #10 7 years ago.

sweet. RUN LUCY, RUN! there should be a missile flying to the bot to blow it up, then lucy can beat the blood out of paulo

-kitson

Anonymous #11 7 years ago.

hahaahha...
    "come to papa"

cutel09 7 years ago.

He should know better by now. Hitting on Lucy gives you, not "Happy Time", but "Kick to the Face Time". Oh wait, that's right. It's PAULO, he never learns.

ScrabMaster 6 years ago.

That's a reeeeeally creepy robot... D:
    I like how you made the "robot talk". (I would be freaked out by it too!)

foggy_han 5 years ago.

Abbey, Alejandro, Amaya, Augustus, Blur, Carter, Chirpy, Daisy, David, Flower_Girl, Katie, Kizuna, Lily, Lucy, McCain, Mike, Paulo, Sandy, Stacy, Sue, Taeshi_(Artist), Tess, Yashy

Abbey Alejandro Amaya Augustus Blur Carter Chirpy Daisy David Flower_Girl Katie Kizuna Lily Lucy McCain Mike Paulo Sandy Stacy Sue Taeshi_(Artist) Tess Yashy (899x561, 601.0KB)

tess looks amazing!

Mblaze 7 years ago.

yaaaaaaay... ****** :D

Anonymous #12 7 years ago.

so basically this is everyone who ever entered BCB rite???

runo 7 years ago.

LETS NUKE IT
    >=3

runo 7 years ago.

I see Rapecat... O.O

cats4ever98 7 years ago.

lol david looks so happy ;)

QuestionableKitty 7 years ago.

But David always looks happy!

Jorje 7 years ago.

Just from this, I'm shipping SandyxMcCain now.

Baeleox 7 years ago.

Who the heck is Alejandro? Unless they mean Rapecat

PotterHead_jelly_bean 5 years ago.

This is really wonderful! So. Pro. I love it, Tess's expression looks really serene, Amaya and Stacy look oh-so happy, oh, and Abbey and Molly have the most adowwwrable expression ever here! ^_^ And... do I notice Katie upset by the presence of "The Flower Girl" near David~?

foggy_han 5 years ago.