Lucy, Mike, MikexLucy, Soup_(Artist)

Lucy Mike MikexLucy Soup_(Artist) (480x640, 103.0KB)

Very cute and cartoony. You should ink your stuff SOUP

SuitCase 4 years ago.

Lisa_(Artist), Lucy, Paulo, PauloxLucy

Lisa_(Artist) Lucy Paulo PauloxLucy (800x499, 158.6KB)

abububububub <333

Taeshi 4 years ago.

InvisibleColoration_(Artist), Lucy, Magical_Girl_Lucy_Chan, Sandy

InvisibleColoration_(Artist) Lucy Magical_Girl_Lucy_Chan Sandy (1000x800, 339.8KB)

sry if its too big idk how to change it and uhh

anyways, i recently got into magical girls alot again (hint madoka)
    so have some lucy and sandy as magical girls
    i would type out the full backstory for this but its way too long so yeah...

invisibleColoration 4 years ago.

*also I got really lazy with Sandy whoops :unsure:

invisibleColoration 4 years ago.

HOW DELIGHTFULLY APPROPRIATE

Taeshi 4 years ago.

Cutiekiyomi_(Artist), fancharacter, Lucy, Mike, parody, Paulo

Cutiekiyomi_(Artist) Lucy Mike Paulo fancharacter parody (721x384, 29.2KB)

I dont own da last quote thatz from the MITRIX!!!!!

cutiekiyomi 4 years ago.

hot

MimiChan 4 years ago.

oh my god

isabelle 4 years ago.

Miklo Neo, calm your tits boi.

MaronaPossessed 4 years ago.

Hexeana_(Artist), Sue

Hexeana_(Artist) Sue (768x1024, 91.7KB)

Love it. I just love Sue. Probably because she is pretty much one of the single ones in the group :D

Great work

Jonas97face 4 years ago.

Paulo, Striife_(Artist)

Paulo Striife_(Artist) (900x1100, 187.6KB)

My friend asked me to draw Paulo so yeah a crappy looking doodle

Striife 4 years ago.

i really like this :)

1D 4 years ago.

God I can see his pervy plan taking place in his head and the way he's smiling :unsure:
    your drawing is still fabulous dahling :-*

_sorry_girl_ 4 years ago.

Mike, thejuicebox_(Artist)

Mike thejuicebox_(Artist) (775x583, 333.8KB)

while secretly eating my gingerbread house i have come across a rainy mike

thejuicebox 4 years ago.

Hexeana_(Artist), Lucy, Mike, MikexLucy

Hexeana_(Artist) Lucy Mike MikexLucy (1024x768, 88.0KB)

im just going to say it. big feet and foreheads. still a nice picture.

bluefox 4 years ago.

glassesrock_(Artist), Lucy

Lucy glassesrock_(Artist) (627x768, 59.3KB)

Taeshi.

MaronaPossessed 4 years ago.

J

7 4 years ago.

friendship and independence

imp 4 years ago.

Either
    A. Paulo or
    E. Robi

Rcrssmn 4 years ago.

i second the jessica notion

isabelle 4 years ago.

obviously C lol hahahaha Carter rofl lmfao she should marry Carter hahahahha LOL hilarious

cutiekiyomi 4 years ago.

Sandy. If Lucy manages to go to the same school as Sandy and become great friends with her, then that will throw a wrench in the master plan. (Also, that would leave Mike x Paulo as an option :smirk: ). Oh, and it'll be perfect because Lucy will actually have a really good friend with an obvious connection to her past. Anything can happen from there. :D

Or Augustus... except it will have to happen vegas style because I can't see Augustus going through with it willing without any drinks in his system. Vegas... it is all fun and games until you end up married to somebody after having a few too many drinks. :P

Supertails19 4 years ago.

B

Jonas97face 4 years ago.

D but its obviously going to be Paulo. The designs of their kids are obvious enough where this story will end up.

EvilKitty3 4 years ago.

Unless Paulo gets himself together none of the above lol.

Maxcine 4 years ago.

fancharacter, Lucy, Rcrssmn_(Artist)

Lucy Rcrssmn_(Artist) fancharacter (768x1024, 74.8KB)

i agree with anialator and another thing is the love interest doesn't show much or any originality since its the same design as mike but with two different colored eyes and a white spot over their eye and a blue collar.

imp 4 years ago.

Robi isn't magically going to fix everything with love, storyline wise in BCB: Robi Files, a deeper background of Robi is going to be revealed, and it's at that point Lucy would start getting to know him, and eventually, with enough time given, which may be an upwards of a year and a half to two years, start considering him as a potential love interest. The concept for Robi's character is actually years in the making, I didn't start reading BCB until 2 months ago and with some tweaking, Robi could fit as a potential love interest.

I'm sorry, but I would prefer any further concerns, comments, and questions to be sent to my tumblr since there isn't much of a notification system here

rcrssmn.tumblr.com

Rcrssmn 4 years ago.

imp, the color scheme on Robi isn't final, and originally he's black, but I used grey in the proposal since won't cover up the black easily

Rcrssmn 4 years ago.

I see why you would make Robi look like Mike this way Lucy is going to automatically be drawn to him.

RickAstley 4 years ago.

Actually, the Original design he's black, and since yes he does look like Mike, I added onto him and I'm thinking about 3 different color schemes with the design

Rcrssmn 4 years ago.

The story your writing is not about Robi though, it's the story of Lucy at her new school. If you intend to make Robi one of.the main characters, best case scenario is the BCB readership won't be able to associate with the story. Worst case is that people will actually villanise this Robi character as a threat to their individual ships.

What is the characters motivation for wanting to help this girl he has never met before? Why should the audience feel for the character, what trials is the character overcoming that makes the audience root for them ect.

Considering that Lucy is the character that we would be reading the comic for, your primary concern needs to be how you show her growth as a character through the interactions of the many new people she will meet at a new school. Finally I'll say it again, please do not make a romantic interest for Lucy, be it Robi or any other character, especially if you wish for the.comic to bear any resemblance to plausible canon. No one likes a Liam.

Anialator, you are reading way to much into the proposal picture, honestly for Robi's motivations you will have to wait and read it to find out and so far you and Imp are the only two that are saying that a LucyxRobi type of story is going to flop

Rcrssmn 4 years ago.

I was merely commenting on robi's design
    I love character development and design the most when it comes to art, each character is unique because it's crafted from the artist's imagination so having more freedom and creativity put into said character always makes me giddy.
    If i came off mean or rude than i apologize for that

imp 4 years ago.

You weren't rude Imp, Actually I like your and Anialator's comments, they are actually helpful, Some time today I'll be uploading the new Robi design to tumblr and might put to vote which color scheme will be final. I'm considering keeping him grey and white but I'm finding it hard to decide once and for all

Rcrssmn 4 years ago.

hey imp, check out the new designs, I uploaded them to my tumblr rcrssmn.tumblr.com

Rcrssmn 4 years ago.